McCarthy you're a disgrace

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Belfast Boy

McCarthy you're a disgrace

Post by Belfast Boy »

Just been watchin Good Mornin Sports Fans on SSN and that c**t Paul McCarthy, was on backin up Sanchez' claims that we're a bunch of divers - get this, the seasons only started and he's sayin that everyone knew that Thierry Henry found it hard to stay on his feet, WHAAAAAAAAT :shock: :? and that now he's gone (said in a good riddance fashion) the rest of the team are carrying on and that the refs had better watch out for us this season :evil: :evil: :evil:
It's always been clear in his columns in The People that he has no love for us and he was of course drawing attention the front page of The Sun's supergoals which as NOTW's sister paper is, I recently learned, his new paymaster, so we can probably look forward to even more xenophobic bias from that paper plus this regular morning slot to cover the back pages on Sky as well :roll:
He went on to say that there "was SOME justification for the one penalty that was awarded" but that basically the other 3 were dives :lol:
I mean one I do remember is Hleb goin down a bit too easy in the box but the first appeal was a stonewall penalty even Andy Gray on The Last Word last nite doesn't know how the ref missed it and fair play to him also admitted that it was Gerrard's reputation as England capt that won him what will probably be one of the softest free kicks of the season, a ridiculous decision that saw L'pool walk away with all 3 points!
Like I said before it's almost as if we have to play 38 away games a season, cos if we do the slightest thing wrong, or things that other, mainly english it has to be said, clubs and players have been doin, we get absolutely hammered by the press, of which there's absolutely no doubt does affect referees and now we even have hacks in powerful positions overtly suggesting that refs should think twice before givin decisions in our favour, please let me bump into this so called "journo" , nothin violent you understand :wink: because I'd love to beat him at his own game :!:
One extremely pissed off Gooner :twisted:

All_Arsenal_1886

Post by All_Arsenal_1886 »

Henry found it hard to stay on his feet ???? what are they smoking :lol: Everyone (Apart from Gooners of course) wanted Arsenal to lose yesterday just to make good headlines "GUNNERS A TEAM IN TROUBLE" well that team in trouble will prove a few people wrong :lol:

delgooner

Post by delgooner »

You should have known, Belfast Boy

This is all you're gonna get this season if we're doing well. He's probably fucked off that we won yesterday, when he was hoping that we would lose so they could say that without TH we are on the downward spiral. I know the Arse didnt play all that well yesterday but we battled and deserved the win. He's probably a Manscum or Spuds supporter :twisted:

I thought Andy Gray on Sky last night said some good things about us for a change. Anyway prepare yourself for this kind of comment - we aint gonna get any fucking praise from the papers.

HEY CESC, WHATS THE SPANISH FOR FUCK EM ALL?

REB

Post by REB »

saw that this morn,, wat a plonker,, henry for all his faults divin was not 1.. hleb did go down easy at one stage but then he shopuld hav had a pen aswell,, did anyone see the dive from that sp*rs cu*t zokora on sat,, guess not since ssn havent repeated it,, now if that was an arsenal player :evil: ,, enough said,, fu*k the press,,WAT DOESNT KILL US ONLY MAKES US STRONGER :mrgreen:

Belfast Boy

Post by Belfast Boy »

Yeah I know, he must've had to throw his pre-conceived trash in the bin when we took the points yesterday, and I know and can accept that we are never goin to receive praise from such odious morons but tryin to promote garbage such as everybody knew that TH was a serial diver when nothing could be further from the truth, is a totally different thing altogether!
He actually used the word "familiar" to tie the match reports of us and the Chavs together.......... familiar regarding our diving and familiar regarding the Chavs winnin at home and Drogba's early attempt at goal of the season, nothin of course about him bein a serial diver and instead takes the opportunity to spout bile about the best and probably most widely respected player ever to grace these shores, who wasn't even a feature yesterday!
Like I said - a fuckin disgrace :twisted:

augie

Post by augie »

I think the d*ckhead is a west shammer but I stand to be corrected on that. :evil: :evil:

WinterburnsRightFoot

Post by WinterburnsRightFoot »

Correct augie, the nob is a Hammer.

Twat always talks shite when he's on Sky and his reports in the paper always seem to get my back up.

exiled in notts

Post by exiled in notts »

I wonder what the media would've said had it been us that got a nil-nil draw at home. Headlines like "Gunners Fire Blanks" and Arsenal in Crisis" no doubt, or the old favourite of the crest cracked in two. Bet they were sharpening their crayons in delight when Jens made his howler.

However, the fact is it was ManUre who failed to win or score, so can we expect similar headlines for them? Nah, sorry I forgot, they're the de facto England national side aren't they and everybody loves them. That's why ITV 1 always show their Champions League games in preference to any other English club.

Sycophantic bunch of arse lickers.

Chunky The Gooner

Post by Chunky The Gooner »

We've always known its 'fashionable' to knock us and be controversial about us because it will sell papers ie " ARSENAL IN CRISIS " it gets us well fucked off even if we should be used to it by now.

REB

Post by REB »

mirror this morn headline is JENS BEHAVING MADLY.. which is par for the course i suppose.. sky tv is the sun/mirror of the media world,, i watched motd2 last nite and they were ok,, no bias,, said it was a pen,, praised arsenal for there fight and praised warner for his goalkeeping in keeping the score down,, :mrgreen:

Chunky The Gooner

Warner was unreal and like it was said on another thread most 'fill in' goalkeepers seem to have a blinder at the Emirates.

Belfast Boy

Post by Belfast Boy »

Hammers eh??? I s'pose he was nowhere to be found on the Tevez scandal, and we can only imagine how many column inches he'd have filled, had it been us, fuck he'd been like a pig in shit, rather appropriately as well given his standards, don't ya think :?:

U.F.G Anfield '89

Post by U.F.G Anfield '89 »

Fuck him, Fuck em all. I personally didn't like it when we were everyone else's second favourite team, we do better when we're hated, gives us that "us against the world" siege mentallity.

No one likes us
No one likes us
No one likes us and we don't care
Cos we're Arsenal
"Boring Arsenal" and we'll win some silverware!

the old ones are the best.

Chunky The Gooner

I must admit it did seem weird when everybody started liking us and praising us for our awesome playing football :)

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

THE MIRROR IS NORMALLY THE WORST PAPER FOR ANTI-ARSENAL STUFF, BUT THIS MORNING THE SUN HAD THE HEADLINE: 'YOU DIVERS' AND 'IT'S ONLY BEEN ONE GAME AND ARSENAL ARE ACCUSED AGAIN' AS THE FOLLOW UP!! :shock: :? :x

WITH THE INTERNET AT OUR DISPOSAL, NO-ONE SHOULD FEEL THE NEED TO PUT ANOTHER PENNY IN THE POCKETS OF THESE LAZY FRAUDSTERS WHO BRING THE WORD JOURNALIST INTO DISREPUTE!!

BEST THING TO DO GUYS IS TO AVOID BUYING THE FECKING LYING SHIT THAT IS THE WRITTEN PRESS, ESPECIALLY THE TABLOIDS.

IF YOU DO NEED YOUR FIX OF FOOTBALL/SPORT FROM ONE OF THE DAILIES, THEN BUY THE TIMES. IT HAS SOME EXCELLENT WRITERS, INDEPTH AND INFORMATIVE ARTICLES AND NORMALLY AVOIDS ALL THE BASE-LESS SPECULATIVE STUFF.

OTHERWISE, BOYCOTT THE RUCKING LOT OF THEM!! 8) :lol: :wink:
Last edited by I Hate Hleb on Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.