The "Clive Xhakatard is a C*nt" c*nt Thread

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
Bradywasking

Re: The "Phat Tung Harry Kane Is a Diving c*nt" Thread

Post by Bradywasking »

Conor McGregor....

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Neil Warnock....complained about "a lack of class" from the Wolves manager last night.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Bradywasking wrote:
Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:57 am
Neil Warnock....complained about "a lack of class" from the Wolves manager last night.
Was just going to post same - Colin wanker fully lived up to his name, refusing to shake hands and not wanting to see his wolves counterpart after the match. Bad loser - lack of class - hypocrite of the highest order.

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

Bradywasking wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:20 pm
Conor McGregor....

Someone suggested that he was angry because somebody had called him a pikey.

Fancy calling a borish, loud-mouthed, arrogant, aggressive violent show-off a pikey. How very dare they?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

GranadaJoe wrote:
Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:28 am
Bradywasking wrote:
Conor McGregor....

Fancy calling a borish, loud-mouthed, arrogant, un-educated, gobshite, aggressive violent show-off a pikey. How very dare they?
:lol: :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

GranadaJoe wrote:
Bradywasking wrote:
Conor McGregor....

Fancy calling a borish, loud-mouthed, arrogant, aggressive violent show-off a pikey. How very dare they?
It had publicity stunt written all over it..... be interesting to see if he gets convicted of anything that would ruin his career in the US.

Can't stand the dickhead myself. He is a complete arsehole. :roll:

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

Harry Kane, who claimed, and was awarded, Erikson's goal because, "I swear it grazed my shoulder."

So you made no effort to direct or redirect the ball towards the goal, there was no mental process going on in that thick head of yours.

You were, in fact, an unconcious, inactive agent, who just happened to be stood there.

By your logic, a keeper who gets any part of his body to the ball should be credited with an own goal.

In fact, if a shot hits the post, the post should be awarded the goal.

If you are lucky enough to win (or steal) the Golden Boot I hope you hang your head in shame.

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Not only are you a lying cheating cu.nt Kane but I now hate you even more for making me actually want a mouser to win the golden boot. Fucking embarrassment you pathetic cheating fucker I hope your ankle gives again as citeh hump you wankers at the weekend and fingers crossed that you're out for the world cup too. *word censored*

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:24 pm
GranadaJoe wrote:
Bradywasking wrote:
Conor McGregor....

It had publicity stunt written all over it..... be interesting to see if he gets convicted of anything that would ruin his career in the US.
Looked like a WWE publicity stunt

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:18 pm
Not only are you a lying cheating cu.nt Kane but I now hate you even more for making me actually want a mouser to win the golden boot. Fucking embarrassment you pathetic cheating fucker I hope your ankle gives again as citeh hump you wankers at the weekend and fingers crossed that you're out for the world cup too. *word censored*
Have to agree it is fucking pathetic shameful and dishonest. As Joe said above every goal that doesn't fly straight in should now be awarded to any keeper (or defender) it happens to "graze" on its way in.

Fat Tongue is a prize prick. And the scum are still fucking small time with this desperate attempt to have somebody anybody connected to the club win something. I wonder if the swollen mouth cùnt wins it will the scum add "Harry Kane Golden Boot 2018" to their already hilarious list of "honours"? My bet is yes they will. :oops: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Turns out Harry Kane shot JR Ewing.

And JFK.

He was also Spartacus.

:censored:

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

The Premier League witnessed an unprecedented event this afternoon, with all 30 goals being scored by Harry Kane, including a record 11 in his team's meeting with Champions-elect Manchester City.
When I queried how 11 goals could be attributed to the England striker in a match that ended 3-1, Chairman of the Spurious Goals Panel, Mr.Kane, explained that the three goals Harry scored against his own team counted double, and pointed out that I appeared to have forgotten the 4 goals Harry scored in the warm-up.

In a spittle-strewn interview with the new leading scorer, Kane told me, "I swear that DNA, from where I'd previously slobbered onto all this afternoon's pitches, was found on the balls."
Kane added that he hoped to bag a couple more goals in tomorrow's matches in Newcastle and Manchester.

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

Harry Kane is tragic.
His tongue is very fat.
And when he hears a goal's been scored,
He says, "I'm 'aving that."

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

GranadaJoe wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:30 am
The Premier League witnessed an unprecedented event this afternoon, with all 30 goals being scored by Harry Kane, including a record 11 in his team's meeting with Champions-elect Manchester City.
When I queried how 11 goals could be attributed to the England striker in a match that ended 3-1, Chairman of the Spurious Goals Panel, Mr.Kane, explained that the three goals Harry scored against his own team counted double, and pointed out that I appeared to have forgotten the 4 goals Harry scored in the warm-up.

In a spittle-strewn interview with the new leading scorer, Kane told me, "I swear that DNA, from where I'd previously slobbered onto all this afternoon's pitches, was found on the balls."
Kane added that he hoped to bag a couple more goals in tomorrow's matches in Newcastle and Manchester.
:coffeespit:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

GranadaJoe wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:31 am
Harry Kane is tragic.
His tongue is very fat.
And when he hears a goal's been scored,
He says, "I'm 'aving that."
:D