Box office Fail

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
JJ1980

Box office Fail

Post by JJ1980 »

1hr queue, then when i finally get a spuds ticket sorted the box office waiting bar thingy appears twice on the same page after the mastercard secure code page.

had similar problems yesterday as well getting a brum ticket, do arsenal not realise that if they fixed the issue's they would make more monies doh!

Chips and Chocolate

Post by Chips and Chocolate »

Hi! I'm new to the forum but some of you from the arsenal.com forum must know me.

I waited more than an hour on the ticket hub trying to get a ticket ("there are not available seats together"... I needed one ticket :roll: ) when I eventually got one and put my payment details I had to queue again.But my session has timed-out, my basket has been emptied and the game is sold-out.

I know I've never posted here before but if someone have a spare please PM me, I'm not on the trusted buyer list but I'd be ok to pay an extra tenner.

LeGinge (Northern Branch)

Post by LeGinge (Northern Branch) »

HI BG, welcome to the forum!

Best place to look for tickets would be on the 'For Sale' section. Though they probably won't be many on there ATM. I don't think, however, you should be offering an extra tenner though. Just a pint is the usual 'sweetener' here.

LG

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

Welcome to the forum BelgianGooner. 8) I would recommend putting a post in the For Sale/Wanted section, although in truth I don't hold out much hope for you. :cry: :lol: :wink:

(Edit: oops, Le Ginge beat me to it!! :oops: Good man.) 8)

LeGinge (Northern Branch)

Post by LeGinge (Northern Branch) »

LeGinge . . . Better than IHH . . . that should be my new signature! :wink:

Chips and Chocolate

Thx! I was aware of the "For sale and wanted" section I'm gonna post somthing there. I don't raise my hopes though, can't wait to become a silver :(

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

LeGinge (Northern Branch) wrote:LeGinge . . . Better than IHH . . . that should be my new signature! :wink:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Perhaps 'Faster than IHH' would be more appropriate!! :lol: And I'm not sure if it's something you would want to boast about in public!! :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :wink:

SamiS

Post by SamiS »

for chelsea had this problem
kept putting in my dads details and they kept redirecting me back to homepage after mastercard securecode thingy
in the end after watching me get 3 in a row then only 2 in a row then being forced 2 get three seperate i could see it soon selling out i begged a friend to buy 3 seperates for me (gave him my memb numbers) and said ild pay him when i get back to london
i just thought the problem was me being in a different country but is it a problem arsenal.com has all in all on their internet sales? was going to start a thread on it but was just soo happy to get me chelsea tickets i didnt bother...
PS Im talking abuot my nice 18quid tickets in the family enclosure :)

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

SamiS wrote:for chelsea had this problem
kept putting in my dads details and they kept redirecting me back to homepage after mastercard securecode thingy
Exactly the same thing happended to me! :evil:

I had great seats in the lower tier, and I kept getting redirected to the homepage after the securecode page without the transaction being completed :banghead:

Did this several times, to the point where I was literally pleading with Arsenal.com to take my fucking money! :banghead: - in the end, the cuntish website Gods decided to let me book my tickets :roll:

So, I ended up with 2 upper tier seats - row 4, above the away fans... probably spitting distance, in fact :D

Chips and Chocolate

Sorted guys!! I just logged in again with me dad's membership and I got a ticket for 55£!
I'll keep posting here thugh I wasn't begging in any way.

SamiS

Post by SamiS »

g88ner wrote:
SamiS wrote:for chelsea had this problem
Exactly the same thing happended to me! :evil:

I had great seats in the lower tier, and I kept getting redirected to the homepage after the securecode page without the transaction being completed :banghead:

Did this several times, to the point where I was literally pleading with Arsenal.com to take my fucking money! :banghead: - in the end, the cuntish website Gods decided to let me book my tickets :roll:

So, I ended up with 2 upper tier seats - row 4, above the away fans... probably spitting distance, in fact :D
lucky *word censored* having them let you in the end but bad luck in upper

im terrible at emails and this shit but can someone ask arsenal.com what the feck is wrong with their dreadful ticketing on the website?
what i dont understand is how it didnt work for me but then my mate tried once and its all perfect!

Charlie! Charlie!

Post by Charlie! Charlie! »

when i was on there yesterday they only had £90 tickets available! :twisted:

SamiS

Post by SamiS »

also for chelsea half the area marked as family enclosure is not really family enclosure
AND
there are tons of tickets available for junior gunners for chelsea! book in upper (117 and 118) in the green quadrant right above the chelski fans - tickets still on green and only for 25quid,
there must be a reason why one section of junior gunner sold out on day it came out and this area is still green - they need to fucking publisize it and tell people!
grrrrrrrrrr

digger

Post by digger »

SamiS wrote:there must be a reason why one section of junior gunner sold out on day it came out and this area is still green - they need to fucking publisize it and tell people!
grrrrrrrrrr
Upper tier always takes longer to sell out... it's more expensive, further from the pitch, usually an inferior atmosphere.... only thing going for it is a better view of the whole pitch.

I had the same problem when booking my chelski tickets yesterday. I put the verified by visa password in and it said there was a problem with the expiry date - I tried again with a different card and it worked first time.

Lost_Gooner

Post by Lost_Gooner »

I had to wait just over a hour :banghead: , ended up getting a seat in 124 for £55.