Arsenal Tattoo

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
stats

Arsenal Tattoo

Post by stats »

In the future i want to get a tattoo & the one that i would go for first would be to do with the Arsenal
I know many of you fans may have one done & i looked at the galley on the online gooner & thought that many of them were brillant
My Mum came in the door from shopping with my Aunt & asked me would i get one down which has lead to this
Much to ECD this is not a poll like i done loads of a couple of weeks ago & that i can lead this to stearmaster :wink:
I fancy getting these done on my back

I prob would get more but was is this best thing i can get to do with Arsenal on me & where & why?

Eboue Can't Defend

Post by Eboue Can't Defend »

Don't do it son. It might seem like a good idea now, but in years to come when it starts to fade you will regret it!! :wink: :lol:

REB

Post by REB »

Eboue Can't Defend wrote:Don't do it son. It might seem like a good idea now, but in years to come when it starts to fade you will regret it!! :wink: :lol:
i hav 2 tatoos stats and now i regret gettin them 2 be honest,, remember ur stuck wt them :oops: :mrgreen:

goonari

Re: Arsenal Tattoo

Post by goonari »

[quote="stats"]In the future i want to get a tattoo & the one that i would go for first would be to do with the Arsenal
I know many of you fans may have one done & i looked at the galley on the online gooner & thought that many of them were brillant
My Mum came in the door from shopping with my Aunt & asked me would i get one down which has lead to this
Much to ECD this is not a poll like i done loads of a couple of weeks ago & that i can lead this to stearmaster :wink:
I fancy getting these done on my back

Stats i dont know how old you are,but e.c.d is right you would regret it in years to come.Anyway you dont need a tattoo to show how much love the Arsenal.

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

same here got one a few years back love to get rid of it now :roll:

charliegeorgewhocanhitem

Post by charliegeorgewhocanhitem »

Had an Arsenal tattoo done in 1976 and altho it aint the best one in the world I don't regret it. Think about it long and hard and if you decide that you'll never regret having an Arsenal tat for as long as you live then do it, if you're unsure don't. Might even get around to having a better one done meself one of these days :wink:

All_Arsenal_1886

Post by All_Arsenal_1886 »

I personally wouldn't get a tattoo but if i had to pick one of the above i'd pick the one on the far left (5) :D

Belfast Boy

Post by Belfast Boy »

Yeah I regret my tats as well, havin said that you're much less likely to rue an Arsenal one seein as they're always gonna be in your blood - just make sure you get the right artist to do it even if it means travelling and don't get it too big but I s'pose if you do go for the badge, you'll be thinkin along the lines of actual size anyway!

stats

Post by stats »

It def won't be yet but later on in my life in my mid 20s if i do get it
But thanks Gooners for your comments

Rilo II

Post by Rilo II »

I'm going to get this done on my back (exactly the same cause it's awsome)

I'm considering getting "arsenal" or "gooner" above it but not too sure about that bit just yet.

I havea fresh tattoo at the moment - about 4 weeks old - and the pain from it is still very much in my mind, so I'm going to wait at least six months as after that time you start thinking "nah, it wasn't actually that bad"

Also need time for my bacne to clear up :oops:

stats

Post by stats »

Thats a bit too big for me :lol:

Rilo II

Post by Rilo II »

you wouldn't like my new one then :lol:

Eboue Can't Defend

Belfast Boy wrote:Yeah I regret my tats as well, havin said that you're much less likely to rue an Arsenal one seein as they're always gonna be in your blood..
Quite literally, if you don't pick a good tattoo artist!! :roll: :wink: :lol:

People have been known to get blood poisoning after visiting the tatts man! (and high blood pressure after a visit from the tax man!!) :wink: :lol:

Eboue Can't Defend

stats wrote:Thats a bit too big for me :lol:
That's what the girl I went out with last night said!! :roll: :wink: :lol:

stats

Post by stats »

Yawn :lol: 8)