prague highlights anyone??

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
tomkingsbury

prague highlights anyone??

Post by tomkingsbury »

just found this site, which has the highlights of last night's action - all u gotta do is download the WinRAR file (about 21 mb) and then enjoy!

good goals btw 8)

stats

Post by stats »

So whats the site then?

RaM

Post by RaM »

Yes do tell?

:lol:

Don't worry I watched the game anyway. :)

tomkingsbury

Post by tomkingsbury »

oh shit yeha, sorry!! got excited waatching the highlights and ended up forgetting to wirte the link - here it is: :roll:

http://arsenalclips.blogspot.com/

gunners-need-steel

Post by gunners-need-steel »

nice one, tomkingsbury .. concept is excellento ...

h/ever, the hosting site (mediafire.com) is sort of fecked up at the moment and would not allow downloads .. its timing out, which could be due to overloading .. will have to remember to go back and check when their problems are over ...

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

you can get the highlights on youtube one of the best inventions ever :!:

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=h5FOj9JzLgQ

corkbarry

Post by corkbarry »

http://arsenalclips.blogspot.com/ is an excellant site which should be on your favourite button.
I had no problem downloading the goals.

REB

Post by REB »

you tube hav about a 10min clip for those in a hurry our at work :mrgreen:

gunners-need-steel

Post by gunners-need-steel »

Ok, I been using firefox .. and later tried internet-explorer (which I normally hate, and would rather not use) .. turns out its working fine with internet explorer ...

stats

Post by stats »

gunners.hu is good for goals as they upload all the ones from this season & have now got rid of last seasons which i've saved
It may not be in English but it's quite easy if you think of it, click on whatever match & the next page it brings you to should say on the top 'gólok' either you click it to watch it or download it at whatever mb

U.F.G Anfield '89

Post by U.F.G Anfield '89 »

gunners-need-steel wrote:Ok, I been using firefox .. and later tried internet-explorer (which I normally hate, and would rather not use) .. turns out its working fine with internet explorer ...
try going to the add ons bit of the mozilla site and typing in IE tab into the search and download the file with that name. it allows you to switch the rendering engine from firefox to internet explorer. In laymans terms this means that it tricks the site you are using into thinking you are using internet explorer whilst still allowing you to use all the cool firefox features.