ALBERT HALL

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
mattyj3nks

ALBERT HALL

Post by mattyj3nks »

i will be near the albert hall on saturday as my partner is going to a show there, as im not from london does anyone know of any good pubs close to the albert hall that will have the football on all day on saturday.

any help would be much appreciated so please help

Thanks, Matt

Percy Dalton

Post by Percy Dalton »

Hi Matt,

I think you may have mistaken us for Tourist Information.

I hope you have a pleasant day in London.

Love

Percy

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Percy Dalton wrote:Hi Matt,

I think you may have mistaken us for Tourist Information.

I hope you have a pleasant day in London.

Love

Percy
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Matt there are pubs all over the place round there just walk 10 mins in any direction and youll find one probably with football on

marcengels

Post by marcengels »

Matt

If you go into the pub, and they have a television in the corner that is showing football, there is a good chance you can see the game. If they don't have a television, then you probably can't.

Hope that helps.

(for ****...we're thinking of you man :lol: )

Percy Dalton

Post by Percy Dalton »

Matt,

Sorry I was little help last time.

My good friend on here, Spudmasher, has just emailed me the below link and asked me to forward it on to you.

He says he uses it all the time and has yet to be disappointed and has met some lovely people.

http://www.patroc.com/london/bars.html

Enjoy

Percy

Boomer

Post by Boomer »

This thread is almost as good as the 'Given as good as Fabianski'! :roll: :oops: :lol: :lol:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

When i saw this thread title i thought someone had copy and pasted a story about a new 14 year old signing from pravda.com

Swale_Gooner1985

Post by Swale_Gooner1985 »

flash gunner wrote:When i saw this thread title i thought someone had copy and pasted a story about a new 14 year old signing from pravda.com
Why is called Pravda? ofte wondered that?

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Swale_Gooner1985 wrote:
flash gunner wrote:When i saw this thread title i thought someone had copy and pasted a story about a new 14 year old signing from pravda.com
Not sure how old you are but during the 70's and 80's (when i was growing up) there was a newspaper in the USSR called pravda (still exists) and they always said how brilliant life was there and how communism was the best thing etc.... totally ignoring things like 10 hour queues for bread and disidents being murdered that was caught on film that was sneaked out of the country

See th link with arsenal.com?
Last edited by flash gunner on Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Swale_Gooner1985 wrote:
Why is called Pravda? ofte wondered that?[/quote]

Fuck me Swale, another testament to the illiterate kids produced by modern day teaching. :wink: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Swale_Gooner1985 wrote:
Dear God, mate... and you are a TEACHER???!! :shock:

Swale_Gooner1985

Post by Swale_Gooner1985 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Swale_Gooner1985 wrote:
blimey, i only asked why you called it that!! At least Flash replied with an answer so cheers...You other two dick heads can just fwark right owf!!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Swale_Gooner1985 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Swale_Gooner1985 wrote:
blimey, i only asked why you called it that!! At least Flash replied with an answer so cheers...You other two dick heads can just fwark right owf!!
ooh, touched a nerve there... :-P :wink:

norfbankN16

Re: ALBERT HALL

Post by norfbankN16 »

mattyj3nks wrote:i will be near the albert hall on saturday as my partner is going to a show there, as im not from london does anyone know of any good pubs close to the albert hall that will have the football on all day on saturday.

any help would be much appreciated so please help

Thanks, Matt
www.beerintheevening.com

use this mate. That part of London can be a bit wierd when it comes to pubs as it mainly caters for tourists.

mattyj3nks

Post by mattyj3nks »

thanks to the few people who actually gave me a proper answer.

percy i see you post on here alot so i thought you might have been abit nicer to help others who are asking for abit of information.

i dont live in london but still go to many games but tend to follow arsenal away from home, was only wanting somewhere to watch the football.