THE FRANKSAV MUSIC THREAD

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
Herd

Re: THE FRANKSAV MUSIC THREAD

Post by Herd »

I's like to see Sinead O'connor again , mind you ,so would her therapist !

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Herd wrote:I's like to see Sinead O'connor again , mind you ,so would her therapist !
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Brilliant. 8)

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

DB10GOONER wrote:
GranadaJoe wrote:
storrmin571 wrote:Axl isn't doing too bad a job from the little I have seen. Mate is going to London to see them next week and is actually looking forward to it.

A couple of my friends went to see them in Seville last week and were very happy with the concert. Axl was sat down the whole time due to his injury (broken foot I think).

Personally, I think that anyone over the age of 14 who still likes heavy metal/rock is a bit suspect, but they seemed happy enough.
That is without a doubt one of the most stupid things I've ever read on here. :oops: Personally I think anyone that doesn't like heavy metal/rock is trying a bit too hard, is a bit too concerned with what other people think about them, and is trying a bit too hard to fit in with the sheeple in their life, but they seem happy enough. :lol:
Or maybe they think 60 year olds, with 1980s haircuts and 1970s clothes screaming 'run for the hills ....' is shit.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

GranadaJoe wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
GranadaJoe wrote:
storrmin571 wrote:Axl isn't doing too bad a job from the little I have seen. Mate is going to London to see them next week and is actually looking forward to it.

A couple of my friends went to see them in Seville last week and were very happy with the concert. Axl was sat down the whole time due to his injury (broken foot I think).

Personally, I think that anyone over the age of 14 who still likes heavy metal/rock is a bit suspect, but they seemed happy enough.
That is without a doubt one of the most stupid things I've ever read on here. :oops: Personally I think anyone that doesn't like heavy metal/rock is trying a bit too hard, is a bit too concerned with what other people think about them, and is trying a bit too hard to fit in with the sheeple in their life, but they seem happy enough. :lol:
Or maybe they think 60 year olds, with 1980s haircuts and 1970s clothes screaming 'run for the hills ....' is shit.
Something tells me these would disagree! :mrgreen:

phpBB [video]

And the original some 34 years ago...not bad longevity for 'what was it you suggested it might be? :wink:

phpBB [video]

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

OneBardGooner wrote:
GranadaJoe wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
GranadaJoe wrote:

Something tells me these would disagree! :mrgreen:

Why have you put a picture of the Britannia stadium on this thread?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

See what happens Joe is if you click on the little white triangle in the middle of those pictures - The pictures actually begin to move - yes! just like in Harry Potter.

:?

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

OneBardGooner wrote:See what happens Joe is if you click on the little white triangle in the middle of those pictures - The pictures actually begin to move - yes! just like in Harry Potter.

:?

Unless I'm missing your point, you're missing mine.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Missing?

Whose Missing?

:roll: :D

:wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

ps: Numquam defuit quod dicitur in principio :barscarf:

Herd

Post by Herd »

Im actually thinking of going to the bearded theory festival on Saturday but I dont have a beard !

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

If you watch one movie this year, watch this one;

http://www.jasonbeckermovie.com/dvd

It is both devastatingly sad and inspirational.

Becker was simply one of the greatest Neo-Classical metal and rock guitarists of all time, destined to be a superstar, had just got his big break with David Lee Roth (at the peak of Roth's fame) and then struck down by Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis or "Lou Gehrig’s disease" (a particularly aggressive version of motor neuron disease). Becker has fought this disease for a quarter century after being diagnosed at just 19. Life expectancy is usually 2 - 5 years.

This is close to my heart as my dear friend Joe was diagnosed with it and died last year, barely 18 months after diagnosis.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

:( Sorry to hear that mate. My knowledge of Lou Gehrig’s disease was non-existent - Till one of the security guys in the office block where I work was diagnosed (2 years ago) - A young healthy guy - very pleasant - The whole building (various departments) had a collection for him when he couldn't work anymore - But I saw him 3 months after that and it was an awful, horrible shock - It had destroyed him in months...

Is it me or do the number of life threatening illnesses & diseases seem to be multi-plying and the number of people being killed growing in greater numbers by each year?

:cry:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

:stearmaster: 8)

In other news - Apparently Axl is nailing the AC/DC songs. Whilst sitting down! :shock:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
:stearmaster: 8)

In other news - Apparently Axl is nailing the AC/DC songs. Whilst sitting down! :shock:
always was a lazy crunt. :? :D