THE NORTHBANKBREN TV SHOW THREAD

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
SWLGooner
Location: Islington Town Hall, applauding the fourth place trophy.

Post by SWLGooner »

brazilianGOONER wrote:vince told me to download "How Not To Live Your Life" a few weeks ago. i did it, and i found absolutely hilarious. wonderful stuff really.

anyone here seen it? very nice indeed. 8)
Just torrented both series. Very, very funny. :barscarf:

storrmin571

Post by storrmin571 »

I have been watching Southland on E4. good stuff

xDAVEYx

Post by xDAVEYx »

didn't really know whether to post it in here or on the film thread, but This Is England 86 started tonight and, as much as i love the film and the characters, the hour long episodes don't seem to suit the style of filming. by all accounts the series picks up and gets darker as it goes on so fingers crossed. anyone else see it? like it? hate it? want to tie little tommy turgoose to a heavy rock and drop him in the sea?

also, it seems like 'pukey' (that scrote who was in skins and harry brown) has disappeared and has been replaced by harvey, the horrible shit who cracked the ashtray joke in the original film, which i wasn't best pleased about at the start (that he's turned out to be a decent and funny character now just annoys me a bit). fingers crossed anyway

northbankbren

Post by northbankbren »

xDAVEYx wrote:didn't really know whether to post it in here or on the film thread, but This Is England 86 started tonight and, as much as i love the film and the characters, the hour long episodes don't seem to suit the style of filming. by all accounts the series picks up and gets darker as it goes on so fingers crossed. anyone else see it? like it? hate it? want to tie little tommy turgoose to a heavy rock and drop him in the sea?

also, it seems like 'pukey' (that scrote who was in skins and harry brown) has disappeared and has been replaced by harvey, the horrible shit who cracked the ashtray joke in the original film, which i wasn't best pleased about at the start (that he's turned out to be a decent and funny character now just annoys me a bit). fingers crossed anyway

Didnt catch it Davey but will watch it on 4od, loved the film so hopefully this series does it justice.

A couple of things ive watched online and enjoyed.

Pete VS Life - http://www.channel4.com/programmes/pete ... od#3116226

Him & Her - http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0 ... The_Toast/

merson_is_god

Post by merson_is_god »

was TIE86 any good then? I missed it as I was down t'pub :(

xDAVEYx

Post by xDAVEYx »

merson_is_god wrote:was TIE86 any good then? I missed it as I was down t'pub :(
Slow burning, standard given it's Shane meadows and i reckon it would have been great if it was 2 hours instead of one hour episodes. It's promising and had some good laughs so I'm hopeful it will kick on.

Captain Fabregas

Post by Captain Fabregas »

Fuck off with ya ginger chips

xDAVEYx

Post by xDAVEYx »

Captain Fabregas wrote:Fuck off with ya ginger chips
yeah that passage made me laugh a LOT :lol:

donaldo

Post by donaldo »

The new series of the Inbetweeners starts Sept 13 on E4 at 10pm :lol: :lol: :happydance:

Big_G

Post by Big_G »

donaldo wrote:The new series of the Inbetweeners starts Sept 13 on E4 at 10pm :lol: :lol: :happydance:
:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Captain Fabregas

Post by Captain Fabregas »

donaldo wrote:The new series of the Inbetweeners starts Sept 13 on E4 at 10pm :lol: :lol: :happydance:
:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

get your wellies because you're gonna be knee deep in clunge!

Gooner_Sam

Post by Gooner_Sam »

:barscarf: :barscarf:

BUS WANKERS!!

donaldo

Post by donaldo »

Gooner_Sam wrote:
:barscarf: :barscarf:

BUS WANKERS!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Nj8vo5DNIk

MY COCK WAS TOO BIG FOR HER :barscarf: :barscarf:

Gooner_Sam

Post by Gooner_Sam »

Superb from The Inbetweeners! Took a while to get going but the sexy catwalk had me crying laughing :lol: :lol:

storrmin571

Post by storrmin571 »

Shit, didnt realise it had started. Was it funny?