Grumpy Git - things that "literally" get on my tit

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
A11M11

Re: Grumpy Git - things that "literally" get on my tit

Post by A11M11 »

Radio commentators usually ex footballers that have no concept of past and present tenses or singular and plural adverbs and adjectives.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

A11M11 wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:40 pm
Radio commentators usually ex footballers that have no concept of past and present tenses or singular and plural adverbs and adjectives.
Football pundits finishing their preview by saying " you'd never know"....Well in fact you will know , most likely after ninety minutes of the football match you are previewing.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Red Snapper wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:06 pm
Bradywasking wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:58 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:48 pm
"Thang-que".

Fucking motherfucking fuckers. :box: :censored:

Anyone else encounter this new way girls in the 15 to maybe 25 bracket have of saying "thank you". The emphasis is on the "que" bit at the end and it's said in an affected bored monotone. The implication is yes they are being polite but absolutely don't mean it and that they are treating you like a servant. Apparently it stems from the Kardashian filth but I cannot confirm that as I'd rather cut my own balls off with a spoon than watch one second of anything containing those vapid cùnts. :censored:
The slow painful death of the English language, both spoken and written.
Social media has afford so many people the opportunity to express opinions etc but it has also assisted in the demise of the language..Simple grammar has gone out the door, words in the incorrect context another victim, spellings also unimportant anymore and the latest one I have noticed is the lack of capital letters.
Is it laziness or was it always there but social media has just highlighted it?
Agree with all of the above.

Additions;
People who use the rude and American "can I get..." instead of the correct and polite "please may I have...".
People who say "shtoopid" instead of "stupid".
People who ignore the first i in medicine and say "medsin".
Footballers who claim to be footblurs.
Media types on the radio promising to keep us across all today's games. Physically impossible. They mean "keep us informed".
Also, team sheets have recently started "dropping". We're not told from what height.
The latest one, people who start every reply with the word "so". :cussing:
Fuck yeah that boils my piss. :evil: And I've heard everyone from kids to senior managers do it too. :oops:

Last year I was seconded to another department in County Laois here in Oireland. First day on the job and this mong struts into the office and greets me with "well".

Huh? WTF? :?

Later I heard this other mong in there take a business call on her phone and she answered the phone with "well".... not "hello" or "good morning" but "well". :x

Apparently it was a local way of saying "hello". Inbred cùnts. :censored:

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

A11M11 wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:40 pm

At the risk of being pedantic (actually, I love being pedantic), adjectives and adverbs do not have plural forms.

A few people suggest that the use of nouns to form compound nouns means that they become adjectives (e.g. sports stadium), but most don't.

I think the most common error (Alan Shearer take a bow) is using past participles instead of the past simple tense and adjectives instead of adverbs; e.g. "the boy done good" instead of 'the boy did well'.

I've no problem with language developing (e.g. verbing the noun), but some of these commentators really butcher the language.

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

I stand corrected , The English language was never high on my schools agenda . Mind you it was 50 + years ago . It was the three r's that took precedence , reading righting and rithmatic.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bald bastards with sad pathetic little ponytails hanging down the back of their shiny stupid bald heads. :oops:

Have a fucking word with yourselves ffs. :censored:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

People who can't or won't queue properly for a bus...It's fucking self explanatory, paying the driver go on the left, using the card go on the right...How fucking hard is it?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:48 am
Bald bastards with sad pathetic little ponytails hanging down the back of their shiny stupid bald heads. :oops:

Ohhh! I fuckinn know... Just get a close cut and / or shave it all off and get the fuckk on with it! :banghead:

Also those who are going thin 'on top' and they attempt to hide it by one of those comb backs/ comb overs - I mean FFS! They look in the mirror and from the front see something resembling a dodgy hair do...BUT from the back or else where there's this BIG Shining Oval of pale skin! YUGHH!

Just shave it all Off and get fuckin' Real you wankerrs! :cussing: :banghead:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Bradywasking wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:38 am
People who can't or won't queue properly for a bus...It's fucking self explanatory, paying the driver go on the left, using the card go on the right...How fucking hard is it?
Or those who are on their mobiles and attempt to go to the front of the queue BIG MISTAKE BEEEATCH/ MOTHER FUCCKKKER..I actually grabbed one shytebag by his hoody and pulled him back the ignorant NonceCunt...

I said Sevententh Lette rof the Alphabet! - he wa slike 'Uhh!?? What!?@ - As I stepped past him I said 'it's called a fuckingg Q"

Yes, I know I shouldn't have, but it was pissing down and this cunntbag thought he was being clever, clever - NOT on my shift cuntbag! :banghead:

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:48 am

I once went for an interview for a Board position. After waiting in Reception for ten minutes a very fat, very bald bloke with a ponytail, his shirt untucked, sporting a Mickey Mouse tie and Donald Duck socks, came to collect me. He showed me to the boardroom, where the interview panel was waiting. I expected the clown to leave, but instead he introduced himself as the Group M.D.

Apparently, I shouldn't have spat my coffee out, which is very unfair, as nobody can laugh and drink coffee at the same time.,

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Those fucking rude Spanish students again. :x

Ffs they have now learned herding behaviour like the zombies in the Walking Dead. Must have been 200 of the noisy ignorant little bastards blocking one whole footpath on O'Connell Street today. And would they move over to let people pass? Would they fuck. :x :censored:

Why has no one taught these ignorant little cùnts some manners? :censored:

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

Mueve tu culo or cambia tu culo, often offends.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

A11M11 wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:04 pm
Mueve tu culo or cambia tu culo, often offends.
:lol:

Thank you sir. 8)

It'll be a nice change from my standard "tu madre es una puta" and "puta madre" and "fucko offo Pedro".... the last one done in a sweet OTT Cockney accent for added effect! :D :wink:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Bradywasking wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:38 am
Bunking it?.... :rubchin:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:53 pm
Those fucking rude Spanish students again. :x

Ffs they have now learned herding behaviour like the zombies in the Walking Dead. Must have been 200 of the noisy ignorant little bastards blocking one whole footpath on O'Connell Street today. And would they move over to let people pass? Would they fuck. :x :censored:

Why has no one taught these ignorant little cùnts some manners? :censored:
Little feckin Hose's!...... :lol: