Grumpy Git - things that "literally" get on my tit

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
goonersid

Re: Grumpy Git - things that "literally" get on my tit

Post by goonersid »

Liverpool airport !! Fucking shithole

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

The pouring part of the rim on Pyrex jugs! Fucking useless!!

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

goonersid wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:58 pm
Liverpool !! Fucking shithole

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

The recent trend in the media of using the word "classy " to describe anything they like.
The "classy tributes and gestures " of Liverpool, Arsenal,Man U and Roma are prime examples...
Oh and while I'm here I will add in the newish trend of not using capital letters where appropriate on social media.
I'm giving up Facebook because I cannot spare anymore time in my life to read garbage with dreadful grammar and spelling.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Fuckwit tourists that walk 5 and 6 abreast down a footpath and will not fucking move to let people pass. :censored:

My solution....

Hello, welcome to Dublin, here's my elbows you ignorant cùnts. 8)

Also fuckwits walking along whilst texting on their phones who will actually fucking walk into you and then look at you like it was your fault. Entitled fucking morons. :censored:

Oh here come those elbows again.... :D :wink:

The Arsenal Way

Post by The Arsenal Way »

Fucking junkies, and their nine lives and protection from OB

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Bradywasking wrote:
Thu May 03, 2018 5:28 am
The recent trend in the media of using the word "classy " to describe anything they like.
The "classy tributes and gestures " of Liverpool, Arsenal,Man U and Roma are prime examples...
Oh and while I'm here I will add in the newish trend of not using capital letters where appropriate on social media.
I'm giving up Facebook because I cannot spare anymore time in my life to read garbage with dreadful grammar and spelling.
So,will giving up Facebook give you moor time two spend on hear, wear the spelling and grandma is eggcellent ?

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

StuartL wrote:
Thu May 03, 2018 7:50 pm
Bradywasking wrote:
Thu May 03, 2018 5:28 am
So,will giving up Facebook give you moor time two spend on hear, wear the spelling and grandma is eggcellent ?
I cincerly hoop soo

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu May 03, 2018 6:51 am
Fuckwit tourists that walk 5 and 6 abreast down a footpath and will not fucking move to let people pass. :censored:

My solution....

Also fuckwits walking along whilst texting on their phones who will actually fucking walk into you and then look at you like it was your fault. Entitled fucking morons. :censored:

Work with a guy who is ex army...Walks at 100mph with arms swinging.. Walked into town with him after work one day...group of Trinners students were blocking the footpath outside the college...We got within six yards of them when he let out a ferocious roar "right lads move" and they fucking did..

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:
Thu May 03, 2018 10:29 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

My solution....

Work with a guy who is ex army...Walks at 100mph with arms swinging.. Walked into town with him after work one day...group of Trinners students were blocking the footpath outside the college...We got within six yards of them when he let out a ferocious roar "right lads move" and they fucking did..
:lol:

Quality. 8)

wilko49er

Post by wilko49er »

Every media/commentator twat and his granny in this country, thats pronounces Schedule as “”Skedule”. Its a fucking Yankism. Fine for them but not us. Aluminum is another. Its Aluminium .......i could go on :banghead:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 10:28 am
Bradywasking wrote:
Thu May 03, 2018 10:29 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

My solution....

:lol:

Quality. 8)
It may have had something to do with the Live grenade he had in each hand :D

The Arsenal Way

Post by The Arsenal Way »

Royal Weddings and the fucking circus surrounding them.
Even people from abroad talking horse shite about it to me.
I couldn't give a toss about royalty or their fucking weddings.
The tax money used to police it could have been put to a much better use, for something that benefits the country, like paying for a holiday to a Swiss clinic for every fucking inbred that gushes about this poxy ceremony.
Fuckers

-------------------------------------

The BBC. I'm all for inclusion and diversity, but whoah !!!!! Why would you have The Elephants Man's ugly brother presenting a tv programme? He scared the living daylights out of me for crying out loud. If ever there was a face for radio, he has it. So long as he presents from the NASA space station that is.
And the Welsh sounding tv announcer. Sounds like IT is speaking down a snorkel trying not to swallow spunk from it. Listening made me feel like I was walking along one of those wonky moving floors at a fairground whilst being jabbed with a cattle prod.

---------------------------------------

Chicken fucking kievs. C UNTS.
What wanker designed this shit. No point putting garlic butter inside if the fuckers burst during cooking, so the butter seeps out, burns and when opening the oven my kitchen looks like the SAS just popped a smoke bomb through the window. Try explaining four fucking smoke alarms going off at once to the neighbour at 11pm.

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

Royal interviewer: "What will it be like for you marrying into a family of white-trash, thick-as-pigshit, inbreds?"

"I'll just try to cope", says Megan.

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

The Arsenal Way wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 6:47 pm
Royal Weddings and the fucking circus surrounding them.
Even people from abroad talking horse shite about it to me.
I couldn't give a toss about royalty or their fucking weddings.
The tax money used to police it could have been put to a much better use, for something that benefits the country, like paying for a holiday to a Swiss clinic for every fucking inbred that gushes about this poxy ceremony
FUCKERS

Windsor Council for clearing the streets of genuine homeless people only to replace them with idiots acting homeless and sleeping on the street for one night just to catch a 30 second glimpse of two people they don't know!