this is what we are missing

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
columoz

this is what we are missing

Post by columoz »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUZxnW2t ... re=related

this team is def missing this passion and attitude

Post by 1989 »

Watching Wenger in that video and seeing how much he's changed is depressing. He used to ooze calm and composure, even in the interview cool as as you like. A manager who knew what he was doing. Look at him now, a delusional arm flapper on the verge of a mental breakdown. :cry:

mikeyb772001
Location: Block 6! Drunk and standing next to a mad man with no clothes on!

Post by mikeyb772001 »

Seriously its like 2 Managers. He isnt close to what he used to be

nexum5me

Post by nexum5me »

i fucking love that bit at the end.
i've said it before and i'll say it again, people (the press) at the time were commending ruud on how well he conducted himself and how he didn't retaliate or rise to the bait.. the reason being he knew he'd acted like a fucking fanny to get our captain sent off (after HE (rvn) fouled him) and he was shitting his pants! see the look on his face when keown twats him then lauren starts having a go, he fucking shits himself, hands up all "leave it out, lads" and can't get away quick enough.

granted i too would shit myself if lauren was calling me all kinds of *word censored*, but so what :D

olgitgooner

Post by olgitgooner »

I hate Van Nistleroy even more than I hate Sherringham. :evil:

Low life cheating *word censored*. :x

goonerak

Post by goonerak »

Incidentally, what is the difference between this and what the Man Utd players did to Balotelli and Platt last week?

Why hasn't THAT been shown day in day out on the media for the last week?