MY GIRLFRIEND IS OFF ON HOLIDAY TODAY.

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
Rugby Gooner

Re: MY GIRLFRIEND IS OFF ON HOLIDAY TODAY.

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Mr FINSBURY PARK GOONER wrote:Due to buying my season ticket, I agreed that she could go on holiday with her mates while I stay at home. Seemed like a good idea at the time, but her mates are a bunch of tarts. there of to Ibiza. the sex capital of europe. And they say what happens in Ibiza stays in Ibiza. 10 bloody days.

I worry. I worry. :shock: :shock:

I fear it might be all over when she comes back. Truth is she cant really hide a lie to well.

Heres to hoping my season ticket was worth the sacrafice of a holiday ive been promising for 2 years.
If she was going to cheat,she could just as easily do it in Finsbury Park as Ibiza! She is intelligent enough to connect with a Gooner,therefore,she is smart enough to avoid being sidetracked by her "tarty" mates.Plus,she will probably respect you more for being adult enough to "let her fly solo".
Another bonus is no "pre" or "post" discussions about frequenting local hostelries!!!

LDB
Location: Having a cup of tea and waiting for all this to blow over

Post by LDB »

Have an open and honest conversation with her about it before she leaves would be my advice. Be grown up about it and just say that its playing on your mind and you'd like some reassurance.

Failing that, drag her on jeremy kyle for a lie detector when she gets back

Mr FINSBURY PARK GOONER

Post by Mr FINSBURY PARK GOONER »

kingjayson1 wrote:
Mr FINSBURY PARK GOONER wrote:Dont be silly.. There is no chance im posting a pic of my missus online. lets be serious for a second :shock: But im sure my girls more sexy then yours..... 8) 8)
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe so, looser than mine in 10 days too :lol: :lol:
Lol.. what else can i do but laugh. well she just phoned and says shes missing me and wont be going out..less hope it stays this way.

HashKads

Post by HashKads »

Mr FINSBURY PARK GOONER wrote:
kingjayson1 wrote:
Mr FINSBURY PARK GOONER wrote:Dont be silly.. There is no chance im posting a pic of my missus online. lets be serious for a second :shock: But im sure my girls more sexy then yours..... 8) 8)

Maybe so, looser than mine in 10 days too :lol: :lol:
Lol.. what else can i do but laugh. well she just phoned and says shes missing me and wont be going out..less hope it stays this way.
:lol:

Maybe have that convo with her sharpish. Was it you who kicked the door? :lol:

LDB
Location: Having a cup of tea and waiting for all this to blow over

Post by LDB »

buy her a dildo as a going away present!

I am full of amazing ideas today. Time to have a lie down 8)

Goonuz71

Post by Goonuz71 »

Lets all hope that she doesnt come back as............................................ a whore a whore who wears a yellow ribbon ...who wears a yellow ribbon

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

course shes not going out tonight.....

Glitch33

Post by Glitch33 »

Hopefully she will stay loyal to the club and and only give out away credits to a fellow Gooner. :barscarf:

frankbutcher

Post by frankbutcher »

FPG, I really do worry. Your girlfriend's promises remind me of Wenger's defence of our back-line.... Despite claiming that we're tight at the back in fact we're looser than KBJ's anus, and we're continually breached by big black men running free at set pieces to hammer home......

:barscarf: :-P :oops: :lol:

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

frankbutcher wrote:FPG, I really do worry. Your girlfriend's promises remind me of Wenger's defence of our back-line.... Despite claiming that we're tight at the back in fact we're looser than KBJ's anus, and we're continually breached by big black men running free at set pieces to hammer home......

:shock: :shock: lets just hope someone's there to "clear off the line" :wink: :oops: :oops: :lol:

frankbutcher

Post by frankbutcher »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:
frankbutcher wrote:FPG, I really do worry. Your girlfriend's promises remind me of Wenger's defence of our back-line.... Despite claiming that we're tight at the back in fact we're looser than KBJ's anus, and we're continually breached by big black men running free at set pieces to hammer home......

:shock: :shock: lets just hope someone's there to "clear off the line" :wink: :oops: :oops: :lol:
That will be a Spanish waiter........ doh!!!!!!!!!!!!

olgitgooner

Post by olgitgooner »

FINSBURY PARK GOONER......I offer you this small crumb of comfort.....from a much older man....who has seen a bit more of life's little problems than yourself....

1. She may be on holiday with a bunch of spunk buckets.....it doesn't mean that she will be shagging around. Many women have a lot more self control than your average drunken bum male.

2. She may actually be missing you. And wishing she was back at home with you. She could actually be having a shit holiday. It happens.

3. There is no point in worrying about it. She will stray. Or she won't. At this stage, there is fuck all you can do about it.

4. There is no 4

5. Hope you and your girl will be ok. Go back to point 3. And hope for point 2.

It's the best I do.

I'd just like to add that I've had four wifeys. Only the second one was a nympho who cheated on me. On that basis....you have a 75% chance of being ok. :? :wink:

thearsenal

Post by thearsenal »

just hope she doesnt come home like our defence....................... wide open!!

:oops: ill get my coat

FrenchGun

Post by FrenchGun »

I'm quite certain FPG is now totally reassured and got all the support he was looking for! :wink:

On a more serious note, Olgit's point 1 says it all. If you're a good man to your GF, she has no reasons to cheat on you. Imo trust is mutual. Either you trust her and she trusts you, of else...
She could have also every reason to believe that you could cheat on her during these 10 days.

In any case trust me you are better off never knowing what happened in Ibiza. Just be loyal to her and expect her to be too.

marcengels

Post by marcengels »

Sleep well, FPG?

:wink: