Why we should tell Barcelona to go f*ck themselves....

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Rob Admin
Site Admin

Why we should tell Barcelona to go f*ck themselves....

Post by Rob Admin »

Zlatan Ibrahimovic – Inter Milan to Barcelona (£56.5million)

Plus wasn't E'to involved in the deal also.

ShiftyBloke

Post by ShiftyBloke »

Mourinho when he made that deal...

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_legwg3iruz1qabmkw.png

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

I think the barca whores' problem is that they feel Cesc is rightfully theirs, and that we "stole" him due to a Spanish law regarding what age youngsters can sign contracts etc.
I think it is just too galling for them to have to spend 50million on something they already believe they own.

rigsby

Post by rigsby »

Its one of the main reasosns why I'm not bothered this year. They simply will not stump the money up for him. They believe they don't have to as we 'stole him' (not the fact he chose to walk out) For me we should be demanding 50 mil easy for him, not 40-45 but 50 with a handy player thrown in as well.

If Wenger really wants to get the fans back on his side he should do just that and tell them to go fuck themselves at a news conference. Be one hell of a story!

Rob Admin
Site Admin

Post by Rob Admin »

I have a feeling that Wenger is going to use this episode to show who is in charge. The past season has seen his leadership questioned with protests and voice literally voicing thier disapproval. With calls for him to sign players and abandom his project I just have a feeling that he will fuck Barcelona off if need be in an attempt to stamp his authority back on the club.

He doesn't want to lose his captain but just as importantly I don't think he wants the pressure of having to spend some of the money if he is sold.

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

I agree with the above but having an unhappy Cesc next season wont do us any favours

Dan_85

Post by Dan_85 »

An unhappy Cesc is better than no Cesc imo. We have absolutely no vision or creativity when he doesn't play...

Batflyer

Post by Batflyer »

Alexis Sanchez (26 million Euro's) in his last three seasons:
95 games
20 goals
11 assists

Fabregas in his last three seasons:
74 games
21 goals
32 assists

Thirty million euro's eh? :roll:

Supagoon

Post by Supagoon »

but remember people say...

Team + Cesc = win nothing

Team - Cesc = Trophies???? :oops: :lol:

Seeing as Wenger is determined to sink himself I'd let Cesc go but only for the correct price, not what barca believe they are entitled to.

frankbutcher

Post by frankbutcher »

Supagoon wrote:but remember people say...

Team + Cesc = win nothing

Team - Cesc = Trophies???? :oops: :lol:

Seeing as Wenger is determined to sink himself I'd let Cesc go but only for the correct price, not what barca believe they are entitled to.
Sell Cesc, recall Denilson. Win the League*...........

* Fair Play League. :oops:

USMartin

Post by USMartin »

But Denilson picked his share of red cards y'know...even thr Fair Play League might be in danger

Barriecuda

Post by Barriecuda »

There's a million reasons for Barcelona to be told to fuck off, but they never will when they're God's chosen team in the eyes of UEFA and FIFA. :roll:

Babu

Post by Babu »

I think Cesc can fuck off, tbh.

This is the player who forced a £3 million back-payment on his wages last year, then almost immediately started up the 'I want to go to Barca ( one day )' talk.

Wanted to go to Barca last summer, and told a few people that the deal had been done.

Allegedly was in full training before the United game end of last season, but refused to play. Was then also in training till the end of the season.

Went to the GP in Spain last game of the season, instead of being with us.

Again allegedly is refusing to hand in a transfer request so that he doesn't have to forfeit his loyalty bonuses, and this is also holding up the deal, but he has agreed to join Barca with a sizeable pay-cut, so wants the most money out of us.

And this is our Captain?

:( :cry: :x :evil: :twisted:

augie

Post by augie »

Our club hasnt got the balls, and I include wenger in that, to tell a club like barca to fcuk off :oops: The way those catalan *word censored* have behaved over the last 14 months is nothing short of a disgrace and takes tapping up to a whole new level but our knobheads have sit meekly by and allowed it to continue unchallenged :evil:
If our club had the balls to stand up to barca then they would offer cesc to madrid for 40m as a slap in the face to barca but we of course wouldnt behave like that would we :roll: :banghead:

nexum5me

Post by nexum5me »

Babu wrote: Wanted to go to Barca last summer, and told a few people that the deal had been done.

Allegedly was in full training before the United game end of last season, but refused to play. Was then also in training till the end of the season.

Again allegedly is refusing to hand in a transfer request so that he doesn't have to forfeit his loyalty bonuses, and this is also holding up the deal, but he has agreed to join Barca with a sizeable pay-cut, so wants the most money out of us.
i'm not saying any of this isn't true... but what source came up with it, cos that's an awful lot of shitty behaviour being tolerated