Bendtner; The Leg-end

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: Bendtner; The Leg-end

Post by DB10GOONER »

Nos89 wrote:Does he wear the number 3 shirt, as he believes he's the 3rd best player in the world behind Messi and Ronaldo?
Wonder if he'll be coming back?
I'm sorry, that just plain horseshit. There is no way Bendtner thinks Messi and Dive-Aldo are better than him. :lol: :wink:

Tomáš

Post by Tomáš »

Quick Nick, coming from behind ähhh...the bench :shock: :-P , scoring the important fourth Goal :rubchin: :mrgreen:
1:4 Bendtner
http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/dfbp ... rg-24.html

The Lord looking stronger then ever :o :shock: :-P :lol: :bowing21:
Cheers,
Thomas

Tomáš

Post by Tomáš »

Lord Bendtner thrown out of the euro and then walked away from the pitch...
http://www.spiegel.de/sport/fussball/zl ... 63344.html
The Danes had then needed four goals to still qualify for the European Championship. At the end you get after all, still the late goal to compensate by Poulsen and the Bremer Jannik Vestergaard (90 + 1). Denmark-budgetary scorer Nicklas Bendtner sat at this time already on the bench, after a weak game he had been substituted under the catcalls of the audience. When asked after the shower on the reaction of the audience, he refused to answer and walked away.

Hope he had a shower after the game :lol: :mrgreen:

Herd

Post by Herd »

I watched the game he was shit ,they got Slatanned !

Tomáš

Post by Tomáš »

The Lord took the winter break camp easy :mrgreen:
http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/bund ... llofs.html

Nicklas Bendtner and Julian Draxler, as Ismail Azzaoui: Three players of VfL Wolfsburg have failed on holiday to fully complete the prescribed training program. This had consequences in the form that the trio had to make up for the lack of running sessions. No drama, says Manager Klaus Allofs, but: "discipline just goes to 100 percent."
When Bendtner, who is certainly not the inventor of the discipline, there was a further drop in the already well-filled barrels "I would have liked that he set a good example goes sometimes," said Allofs, but also emphasizes that "It adopted and changed a lot of things. "But not everything ... That's why much boils down to the parting of the Danes, contacts to England and Italy are tied. However, the manager says: "For me there are no offers, we want to also make no players and there is no Nicklas desire that he wants to leave us.."

Maybe back on ways to the glory Island of Football :rubchin: :mrgreen: :-P :wink: ?!
Cheers,
Thomas

Sean

Post by Sean »

I can't believe that arsehole Bendtner was on £52K a week.

Wait, I can :lol:

Tomáš

Post by Tomáš »

The Lord being deleted :mrgreen:
http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/bund ... ichen.html
Bendtner deleted
Bendtners poor attitude

Strikeout has coach Dieter Hecking, however three players. Defender Felipe Lopes, offensive talent Ismail Azzaoui - and Nicklas Bendtner. The controversial Danes, Schalke still in the starting line, a long overdue step. Fits the striker who would like to leave VfL loving, yet wanting so not muster with his poor attitude to the promoted by the athletic leadership Wolfsburg way only professionals with one hundred percent identification to "project". Unlike the Danish international striker keeps coach Hecking to newcomer Bruno Henrique and young man Leandro Putaro who had celebrated the week before their Bundesliga debut, firmly.

Cheers to the Lord :cheers: :gus2:
Thomas

Red Snapper

Post by Red Snapper »

Google translate is a wonderful thing isn't it. It'll be great once they teach it to make sense! :?

Tomáš

Post by Tomáš »

The Lord taking some Pictures :mrgreen:
Maybe on his way to China? If Roo can go there - why not Quick Nick :mrgreen: ?!

http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/bund ... ahlen.html

"Photo affair": Bendtner has to pay

He plays for VfL Wolfsburg sports is no longer relevant, but made headlines: Nicklas Bendtner, who has conveyed through his unprofessional attitude to marginalization, was sentenced by manager Klaus Allofs fined in not known height. The reason: a snapshot on the photo platform Instagram.

he posted the picture on Tuesday. While his teammates prepared in Ghent on the Champions League match on Wednesday, Nicklas Bendtner wrote under an uploaded photo in Instagram: "On my way to another session." The snapshot showed the Dane in front of a luxury hotel and Wolfsburg with his car. The catch: It's a Mercedes.

That VfL players with cars outside the broad VW series are traveling is basically allowed to scan it, but not. "We have our rules," says Klaus Allofs. "It is one of the rules that you have to pay attention to how they can be photographed, as one moves in public. The rules are not new. This is a malfunction, at the end, it costs money." Bendtner has to pay.

When provocation Allofs will not evaluate the action of the 28-year-olds. "That's carelessness," says the manager. Either way it is a behavior that fits Bendtners history in Wolfsburg. The "Sorglosigkeiten" joins the controversial striker in unsightly regularity each other, simultaneous Lustlosigkeit on the training ground has meant that coach Dieter Hecking has now and long overdue completely deleted him from the squad. In the game into the Gent coach was even free to nominate instead the attacker a place in the squad. It is considered possible that Hecking turn away from this line again. On Friday the coach when Bendtner topic remained monosyllabic: "I have said to all."

In January Bendtner turned down an offer from China

The last word has certainly not been said in this Personnel. Even Bendtner is on the Wolfsburg payroll. A change in a league in which the transfer window does not open (for example, China, Russia or the USA), the solution could be. However Allofs emphasized: "There is no request." The there again in January, when a Chinese club knocked because of the Danes. "At the moment it hails inquiries from there," says Allofs, "Nicklas was also a player who has been requested." The however refused. And makes in Wolfsburg on for unpleasant conversation.

Cheers,
Thomas

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

http://www.theguardian.com/football/201 ... ged-career

Mascherano on Bendtner's last gasp chance for Arsenal at Barcelona in 2011:

If Bendtner had controlled the ball and gone the other way, he’d have got away from me and … uffff! … I don’t know what would’ve happened

:coffeespit:

Let me put your mind at rest, Javier!

:lol:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

I wonder how long it will be before TO1AW lets him train with the club.

I can still remember him claiming that "he's an Arsenal boy" after we spent 2 years loaning out the fat lardy c.unt and trying to offload him to anyone sad enough to pay wages as bloated as his arse

Wilson

Post by Wilson »

I remember that miss. It all happened so fast as was very surreal. Surreal because it was a GREAT chance and had Bendtner scored we would have knocked Barcelona out of the CL over two legs.

I was resigned to defeat, Barcelona were up 4-3 on aggregate and pinging it around. But Wilshere won the ball and sent this brilliant ball through that would have made Xavi and Iniesta applaud. My heart stopped beating because I couldnt believe it, I couldnt believe we were on the verge of going ahead on away goals with only 3 minutes left at the Camp Nou. But of course Bentdner touch was horrible and and Mascherano had time to come across and make the tackle.

Mind you, this moment doesn't come close to the level of madness I was left in when he cleared Cesc's shot of the line against Liverpool.

Tomáš

Post by Tomáš »

Meanwhile his Lord went to a wedding ceremony
https://www.instagram.com/p/BCDAz-Cg_u7/
:mrgreen:

Tomáš

Post by Tomáš »

The Lord a Little bit late :mrgreen:
http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/bund ... aturednews

The next chapter he wrote on Tuesday morning: Because the Dane appeared too late for morning training, he was not allowed to participate in this and also in the afternoon session of the team. This was confirmed in the meantime Klaus Allofs: "Nicklas is today appeared late for morning session and then individually trained We will clarify this internally but the fact is that in principle any wrongdoing will always attract also consequences..."

:rubchin: :mrgreen:
Cheers,
Thomas

safcftm

Post by safcftm »

Today marks the end of an era, Nicklas has been released by Wolfsburg. Not a great day for shite ex-Arsenal players is it? PS just kidding Nicklas, you were mint for us, still hoping for the Defoe/ Bendtner dream strike partnership