Red Member's finest hour ?

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.

Red's greatest moment of WUMdom ?

a) 6 years without failure
No votes
b) The "irrelevant" 8-2
47%
c) Get Almunia in, "moron" Chesney out
14%
d) Come back Denilson !
7%
e) No striker required !
5%
f) Give Andrey more games
No votes
g) Poor underpaid Theo
5%
h) The lager drinkers of Marseille
7%
i) The Golden Boys of 2011-12
2%
j) Sell that RvP now !
14%

Total votes: 43

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Macca wrote:Yeh....Red's been all over you Steve re your season ticket opinion !
:D
We're just like two peas in a pod, me and my old mate Red :D

I'm expecting his declaration of love for the great Abou shortly !! :D

skipper

Post by skipper »

TW14 being underpaid :mrgreen:

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

can someone link the post where red mentioned lager at the Cl games, please?

franksav63
Location: Home - Whitechapel - Arsenal Block 6 - Twitter - @franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

the playing mantis wrote:can someone link the post where red mentioned lager at the Cl games, please?
It's on here mate...

:lol:

http://onlinegooner.com/phpbb2/viewtopi ... c&start=15

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

franksav63 wrote:
the playing mantis wrote:can someone link the post where red mentioned lager at the Cl games, please?
It's on here mate...

:lol:

http://onlinegooner.com/phpbb2/viewtopi ... c&start=15
Yup! she was owned like the whorebitch she is....:high5: :D :D :lol:

armchair

Post by armchair »

Basement pleeeeeeeeeease. :-P

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

now, as much as he is a wum c*unt...i think his legendary quote about lager at CL games has been wrongly interpreted,

i know i shouldnt defend him, as the rest of the crap he comes out with, although at times funny, is bollox, and its sickening to see him try to cosy up to steveo and baba, and hes started to become usmartinesque about kroenke in every post (even though kroenkes only been around a year or so, and this malaise and ennui has been around for 5 years at least, well before kroenke..explain that red), we have interpreted the following wrongly:

"You could spot the tourists a mile off the other night.
they were all queuing up in front of me to get a pint of lager... "

i read that as he could see the people in the queue in front of him were tourists as they were the ones asking for lager at a CL game, thus they were tourists as they didnt know alcohol wasnt served on euro nights. he just observed this from being in the same queue... i dont read it as red was queing up for lager himself...i imagine he was queing up for his minstrels and m&ms and cocoa, considering he must be 12.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

the playing mantis wrote:now, as much as he is a wum c*unt...i think his legendary quote about lager at CL games has been wrongly interpreted,

i know i shouldnt defend him, as the rest of the crap he comes out with, although at times funny, is bollox, and its sickening to see him try to cosy up to steveo and baba, and hes started to become usmartinesque about kroenke in every post (even though kroenkes only been around a year or so, and this malaise and ennui has been around for 5 years at least, well before kroenke..explain that red), we have interpreted the following wrongly:

i read that as he could see the people in the queue in front of him were tourists as they were the ones asking for lager at a CL game, thus they were tourists as they didnt know alcohol wasnt served on euro nights. he just observed this from being in the same queue... i dont read it as red was queing up for lager himself...i imagine he was queing up for his minstrels and m&ms and cocoa, considering he must be 12.
Hopefully the great man will be along to defend his honour soon ! Red, where are you sunshine ?

A generous defence there I think. Red was more than a little embarrassed when the mask slipped following the lager quote. Also, I've been to countless CL games over the years and its pretty well documented that there's no booze on sale. The signs tend to give it away too.....so not sure why there'd be a long queue unless all of the tourists were unable to read the signs stating UEFA's alcohol rules

Anyway, we've had some fun with Red's quote ever since

When I look at them all in a list there are some fucking beauties in there. The "arrogant moron" Chesney provoked some interesting feedback :D

We shouldn't consider banning him because he does provide some comedy genius moments on here

franksav63
Location: Home - Whitechapel - Arsenal Block 6 - Twitter - @franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

the playing mantis wrote:now, as much as he is a wum c*unt...i think his legendary quote about lager at CL games has been wrongly interpreted,

Hmmmmm.. I don't know why...... but .................bring out the gimp......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejeW00YcZIc

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Where's he gone? :?

Swanners

Re: Red Member's finest hour ?

Post by Swanners »

[quote="SteveO 35"]Some of the funniest WUM posts I've had the pleasure of reading since Monostich long since departed. So time to vote for your own little favourite from the king of the Red Cafe. The options in full

a) “I dont recall Arsenal failing at all in the past 6 yearsâ€

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

This thread should be lifted back into "On the Terraces" as we have a whole host of new material from the man himself since his recent return

Can't one of you MODs sort it out ?? :D

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

SteveO 35 wrote:This thread should be lifted back into "On the Terraces" as we have a whole host of new material from the man himself since his recent return

I second this :barscarf:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

SteveO 35 wrote:This thread should be lifted back into "On the Terraces" as we have a whole host of new material from the man himself since his recent return

NO :x

:wink:

corkbarry

Post by corkbarry »

flash gunner wrote:

NO :x

:wink:
Quite right Flash,hit em with your handbag :box: