THE WENGER THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: THE WENGER THREAD

Post by DB10GOONER »

A Gooner mate told me the other day he is flip flopping and going AKB because, and I quote, "If I don't, and I keep going through Groundhog Season every year, I'm gonna beat my wife and kids and hang myself in the garage".

tbh I'm still not sure if he was serious or not... :shock:

His name is augie. :(

Only kidding! :D :wink: (about his name being augie) :shock:

Ziegler1988

Post by Ziegler1988 »

Two straight manager of the month nominations
One Arsene Wenger, there's only one Arsene Wenger :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

wibble

Post by wibble »

Ziegler1988 wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:54 pm
One Arsene Wenger, there's only one Arsene Wenger :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
I don't think sexuality should be brought into it in this day and age!

Blood_Gooner

Post by Blood_Gooner »

Getting harder and harder to post these days. What's there to be said which I, and / or others, haven't said countless times already? What an absolutely sad state of affairs.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Ziegler1988 wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:54 pm
What???! :shock:
I can just about understand September but October??? We lost to WATFORD and beat relegation threatened Everton and Swansea. Oh I see it was because we beat mighty Brighton at home :roll:

General

Post by General »

WARNING - Do not click if you are next to a sharp object!!

https://mobile.twitter.com/AdzCampbell9 ... 20/video/1

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

General wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:56 am

"A real manager, not a buyer"??? He buys all the time...but he buys crap.

The mind boggles...... it's because of them I hope we drop down to mid table.... then there are those who want us to win every game yet they are "passionately" Wenger Out. Why would you want to get rid of your manager if he is winning every game?? Or is it unrelenting support whilst still wanting the manager out, but then if he does win the games, you want him to stay?? Also known as flip flopping.

As I said, the mind boggles.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

xisstential wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:23 am
General wrote:

The mind boggles...... it's because of them I hope we drop down to mid table.... then there are those who want us to win every game yet they are "passionately" Wenger Out. Why would you want to get rid of your manager if he is winning every game?? Or is it unrelenting support whilst still wanting the manager out, but then if he does win the games, you want him to stay?? Also known as flip flopping.

What a total *word censored*. Absolutely everything that is wrong with the club. Tolerating absolute shit and thinking you're better than everyone else. Fucking blind to reality and an attention seeking *word censored*. Fucking fuck off, you deserve that *word censored* Wanker.

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:58 am
xisstential wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:23 am
General wrote:

What a total *word censored*. Absolutely everything that is wrong with the club. Tolerating absolute shit and thinking you're better than everyone else. Fucking blind to reality and an attention seeking *word censored*. Fucking fuck off, you deserve that *word censored* Wanker.
“Real manager not a buyer” as a bag full of merchandise hangs from his wrist :banghead:

Jumpers For Goalposts

Post by Jumpers For Goalposts »

General wrote:

A real manager not a buyer. Classic. :lol:

He's obviously forgotten:-
Gervinho
Squillaci
Santos
Park
Jeffers
Kallstrom
Denilson
Xhaka
Walcott
Mustafi

Jumpers For Goalposts

Post by Jumpers For Goalposts »

And he's obviously forgotten the ridiculously huuuuuge contracts that Wenger awards to shite players like:-

Bendtner
Song
Walcott
Giroud
Ramsey
Eboue
Almunia
Vela
Aliadiere
Cygan

Or maybe fans like that don't bother themselves with such unimportant trivia, preferring to concentrate on hero worship or their foot long hot-dog

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Jumpers For Goalposts wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:56 am
General wrote:

A real manager not a buyer. Classic. :lol:

He's obviously forgotten:-
Gervinho
Squillaci
Santos
Park
Jeffers
Kallstrom
Denilson
Xhaka
Walcott
Mustafi
Absolutely - the shitty free transfers I can forgive and I also accept the fact that every manager over 20-30 years is going to get some signings that don't work out, even the likes of Sir Rednose. However, look at Shit for Brains recent record - a combined 70m on utter shit like Xhaka and Mustafi, 11m on the geriatric Chavski plank (how I hate that c.unt with a passion), 12m on Debuchy, 16m on Chambers.....and we will see about the 50m on Joe L'Average (massive doubts about that one working out).

The bloke has spunked well over 100m on that collection of prize pricks over the past 3 years or so, and still he'll get this acclaim for not being a buyer and doing things the right way.

The two blokes he did sign for big money that everyone loves are both fucking off on free transfers too because neither of them can stand another season playing for Shit for Brains

Blade

Post by Blade »

Cannot understand with his 30000 player worldwide dossier,30 full time scouts how he can miss players such a Mahrez,Virgil V D,Kante,Hazard,Davison Sanchez and thousands more.

And then try to sign them when they do well and at inflated price.

Apart from Anelka,PV and Henry can he spot a talent?

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

Blade wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:47 am
Cannot understand with his 30000 player worldwide dossier,30 full time scouts how he can miss players such a Mahrez,Virgil V D,Kante,Hazard,Davison Sanchez and thousands more.

And then try to sign them when they do well and at inflated price.

Apart from Anelka,PV and Henry can he spot a talent?
And those last 3 were all from over a decade ago which says it all, Wenger was past his best by 2009 ish yet our wiggy w*nker bean counting cowboy c*nt gives him new deal after new deal because he keeps us in profit.

I'd rather set fire to wads of £20 notes than give any more of my money to this sh*tbag despot regime.

If Arsenal was a loaf of bread it would be as hard as iron and growing green and blue mould on all sides - STALE!.

:censored:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »