THE WENGER THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: THE WENGER THREAD

Post by DB10GOONER »

Babu wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
JimmyAFC wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIcuQT5u2UM

Smithy wants him gone. Seems as depressed as we all are about the greedy fucking old bastard.
His voice sounded so weary of it all, didn't it? :|
I don't think it did.
That's the awful Leicester accent.
Actually, ain't he a Brummie? :rubchin:

Tollgoon

Post by Tollgoon »

I haven't used my season tickets (2 - someone else using them )since 2008,except for the occasional freebie from friends who couldn't go. 1 This seemed to happen a lot more regularly over the last 5 years - tickets going spare, in tandem with the quality of the football going down.2. All the JCLs tourists that the club think will fill the stadium will start to dwindle as the club loses it's star players to be replaced by inferior product, and we slip down the table, self fulfilling - its happening as we speak. Tourists won't want to Facebook/ snapchat / instagram about how they went to see Arsenal vs Neverheardofthem FC in the Europy league, where's the kudos in that? Its worth reiterating the last point because once Wiggy sees his bottom line affected that will make him sit up.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Gary Nonsense is at it again. Fucking dullard contradicts himself in every sentence. Prick. :censored:

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/ ... r-protests

:oops: :roll: :roll: :censored:

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

Sanchez and ozil will both be off in the summer, we'll have finished beneath the swampies for the first time in 22 years and out of the champions league, yet wenger will remain and there will still be ardent supporters for him because of what he did 13 years ago.

It's gotten to the point that I've been hoping some mentallist attacks him in the dugout :oops: :lol:

Babu

Post by Babu »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Babu wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Smithy wants him gone. Seems as depressed as we all are about the greedy fucking old bastard.
His voice sounded so weary of it all, didn't it? :|
I don't think it did.
That's the awful Leicester accent.
Actually, ain't he a Brummie? :rubchin:
I've just checked wiki and he was raised in Worcester.
It does sound more brummie though, but with something mixed in.

Certainly not an inspiring accent.

Talks a lot of sense, but I wouldn't want him to be our next manager!
That drone at half-time!

Better than fuck all though, which is what Wenger does!

Herd

Post by Herd »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:Sanchez and ozil will both be off in the summer, we'll have finished beneath the swampies for the first time in 22 years and out of the champions league, yet wenger will remain and there will still be ardent supporters for him because of what he did 13 years ago.

It's gotten to the point that I've been hoping some mentallist attacks him in the dugout :oops: :lol:
fresh from scrapping the ladies perhaps that.s your job Henry ?

PS I dont want Status Quo playing at the emirates rodders !
Last edited by Herd on Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Babu

Post by Babu »

Bromsgrove. That's where the accent is from.

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

Herd wrote:
Henry Norris 1913 wrote:Sanchez and ozil will both be off in the summer, we'll have finished beneath the swampies for the first time in 22 years and out of the champions league, yet wenger will remain and there will still be ardent supporters for him because of what he did 13 years ago.

fresh from scrapping the ladies perhaps that.s your job Henry ?

PS I dont want Status Quo playing at the emirates rodders !
Well when I say scrap, I mean verbal confrontation. Knew scrap wasn't the right word when I said it, I was wondering who was going to pull me up on that :box:

General

Post by General »

DB10GOONER wrote:Gary Nonsense is at it again. Fucking dullard contradicts himself in every sentence. Prick. :censored:

What is he on. Too much Zumba me thinks :lol:
Neville said: "I would support completely the idea that managers can't be sacked during the season.

"When you set off at the start of the season with a manager then he has to be your manager for the entire season".

augie

Post by augie »

I honestly don't think that I have ever seen an interview with an ex-player from any club, that comes across as despondent as smudger does in that interview :shock: This is a man that has largely backed wenker over the past few seasons, and now see's it as it is and knows that it aint gonna change and is engulfed by despair at the situation

augie

Post by augie »

Btw, in the past I have on occasion defended those who chose to renew their season tickets, but this ship has now sailed - any c.unt that renews after he signs the contract is not a proper Gooner imo :evil: :evil: :evil:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

General wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:Gary Nonsense is at it again. Fucking dullard contradicts himself in every sentence. Prick. :censored:

What is he on. Too much Zumba me thinks :lol:
Neville said: "I would support completely the idea that managers can't be sacked during the season.

"When you set off at the start of the season with a manager then he has to be your manager for the entire season".
:lol: :lol:

It's bizarre really. :lol:

"Hey I know you are nearing relegation and will lose millions and may go out of business, but Gary Nonsense doesn't like to see his manager friends (friends, best friends, manager friends - with thanks to The Inbetweeners :lol: ) get sacked so tough shit you are stuck with Pulis/FatFuck/Curbishley/Pardew/[DELETE AS APPLICABLE] for the whole season - byyyyyyeeee!"

:lol: :roll: :lol:

g60gooner

Post by g60gooner »

That is thick cuntistry of the highest order.

What a colossal prick - I wonder if he'd have been saying to stick with Moyes, at his beloved Utd with them languishing around mid-table, were he to have stayed since his appointment after Fergie had gone. Yeah, stick with him for a decade, keep giving him chance after chance, he'd have got it right eventually. Wouldn't want him rashly sacked after all.

Why can't any of them get over what Wenger did 12-13 years ago? It's the past, it's gone, it's history.
Did Ferguson dwell on what he'd won, or did he move on and concentrate on winning the next competition?
Why is a winning mentality acceptable at other clubs but not when it comes to us?
All this be happy with what you have, be careful what you wish for bollocks does my fucking nut in.

Herd

Post by Herd »

augie wrote:Btw, in the past I have on occasion defended those who chose to renew their season tickets, but this ship has now sailed - any c.unt that renews after he signs the contract is not a proper Gooner imo :evil: :evil: :evil:
Well I might be in that bracket Augie ,but in actual fact it does not matter 1 jot .
They can sell out the corporates to tourists who will then spend more than I do in the shop so they would love it if i went elsewhere !

xgtdec

Post by xgtdec »

augie wrote:Btw, in the past I have on occasion defended those who chose to renew their season tickets, but this ship has now sailed - any c.unt that renews after he signs the contract is not a proper Gooner imo :evil: :evil: :evil:
In my own case ive 2 silvers, i wouldnt be able to click "renew" if he stays, it''l be tough and they wont give a toss about my £110 or what ever it is...but i'd be a mug to give it to them!!