THE WENGER THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
NickF

Re: THE WENGER THREAD

Post by NickF »

All this talk about sumo, suddenly the signing of Andre Santos makes sense....

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:41 pm
ps: Just realised that looks a lot like Santos - You Know The Ex-Arsenal Champion Burger Eater Who Also Ate All The Pies! :D
:lol:

Actually looks a bit skinny for the jersey swapping cúnt. :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:00 am
OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:41 pm
ps: Just realised that looks a lot like Santos - You Know The Ex-Arsenal Champion Burger Eater Who Also Ate All The Pies! :D
:lol:

Actually looks a bit skinny for the jersey swapping cúnt. :lol:
:lol: :cry: :lol:

That was before he stopped the diet he was on.

Apparently Santos is in a new film about Brazilian footballers - Called " The Life Of Pies" :D

JimmyAFC

Post by JimmyAFC »

:barscarf: :D :D :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

if only these journalist *word censored* had the bottle to pull him up on his absolute BULLSHIT.

NickF

Post by NickF »

I was watching one of the in studio discussions on Fan TV between Robbie and DT.

I was surprised to hear that the general mood of the away fans now is of acceptance. Acceptance that nothing is going to change until Wenger leaves so they just go through the motion and basically ride it out for the next season and a half - not that I believe he will leave at the end of his latest contract.

Not sure if it is the same with the home fans as well.

Just feel it is such a shame that we didn't get more support from them with the protests last year.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

JimmyAFC wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:12 am
:barscarf: :D :D :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

if only these journalist *word censored* had the bottle to pull him up on his absolute BULLSHIT.
Is that you Jumpers????? :D

augie

Post by augie »

More pearlers from the senile french c.unt -

“I felt that we wanted to force the decision. And the fact that we did not score recently, the chances that we had, maybe played a little bit on our mind"

and

“Today we were always very quickly under pressure, when you don’t score goals,” he said. “It happens every game."

This is the same players that he continually lauds for the spirit and mental toughness, and all we are hearing lately is how talking abour their defensive fcuk ups is affecting their confidence, and how missing chances is unsettling their fragile confidence - they (the players and manager) are the most ball-less, weak pussies ever to represent our club, and I wish every single one of them would fcuk off :roll: :oops: :oops: :censored:

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

Is it only me that wants City to go unbeaten this season to see Wenger wince when asked about it?, I'm sure he wouldn't resist blaming "financial doping" in some way for ruining his unique record.

Looking at their fixtures they don't look that bad, they've played Chelsea and United away already..

It would be sad to see the record go but I wouldn't lose any sleep over it as it will piss Wenger off big time.

Clash

Post by Clash »

sk-gtfo wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:51 pm
Is it only me that wants City to go unbeaten this season to see Wenger wince when asked about it?, I'm sure he wouldn't resist blaming "financial doping" in some way for ruining his unique record.

Looking at their fixtures they don't look that bad, they've played Chelsea and United away already..

It would be sad to see the record go but I wouldn't lose any sleep over it as it will piss Wenger off big time.
I know what you're saying but this is Arsenal's record not Wenger's. And that is why I dont want an unbeaten season to be repeated (even by Arsenal)

I'd quite like to see City win a ridiculous amount of games for the next few years though ... just to make the PL look like the farce we all know it is. Then the FA, Sky and the media etc. can hold their heads in shame over what they've allowed to happen to the game.

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Clash wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:02 pm
sk-gtfo wrote:

I know what you're saying but this is Arsenal's record not Wenger's. And that is why I dont want an unbeaten season to be repeated (even by Arsenal)

I'd quite like to see City win a ridiculous amount of games for the next few years though ... just to make the PL look like the farce we all know it is. Then the FA, Sky and the media etc. can hold their heads in shame over what they've allowed to happen to the game.
As if they'd care, all they care about is the kerching!!!!! resounding loudly :wink:

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

Clash wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:02 pm
Yes and if it stops United/Chelsea from winning the title, as they are the only other 2 clubs who really have a chance, then so be it, the lesser of three evils.

I'd also like to see a series of P$G vs City CL finals just to highlight how limp dicked UEFA are at dealing with 'doping', unfortunately though RM and Barca will probably be in the mix, as if that proves FFP is working...

:roll: :censored:

wibble

Post by wibble »

sk-gtfo wrote:
Is it only me that wants City to go unbeaten this season to see Wenger wince when asked about it?,
Hope so! Don't want to see anyone replicate that achievement

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

wibble wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:14 pm
sk-gtfo wrote:
Is it only me that wants City to go unbeaten this season to see Wenger wince when asked about it?,
Agreed 100%, some posters on here want our unbeaten record to go and us get relegated????

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Redarmy wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:52 am
wibble wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:14 pm
sk-gtfo wrote:
Agreed 100%, some posters on here want our unbeaten record to go and us get relegated????
Fucking Amen. Why would anyone want citeh to replicate such a brilliant achievement by a brilliant team like we had in 04? :roll: Just to piss Wenger off? It's this kind of shit from supposed ARSENAL FANS, along with statements like "I hope the scum beat us and finish ahead of us" and "I hope we get relegated" that I can't understand or tolerate tbh. Jesus Christ if Wenger has turned you against your own club so much then seriously move on, go watch another sport or something ffs. Why spend your life so bitter and hating something you should love? It cannot be good for your mental health to be so wrapped up and obsessed with hate. :|