THE WENGER THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Herd

Re: THE WENGER THREAD

Post by Herd »

They are in a league of their own in securing their own salaries and overcharging the punters for the mediocre ! World-class in Fact !

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

All these scouts they have, 3 times as many as previous.........what the fuck do they do?....how much do they get paid?

Are they all Wengers relatives?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Redarmy wrote:
Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:08 pm
All these scouts they have, 3 times as many as previous.........what the fuck do they do?....how much do they get paid?

Are they all Wenger?
You could have ended that sentence like that ^^ and it would still be pertinent... :|

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

I am still astounded that Gazidis actually said "I beg you to support Wenger" to that Q & A session last night.

the situation at the club is completely bizarre - if the Chief Executive knows that support for Wenger is so low then why was he offered another contract ???

there can be no unity at the club until Wenger goes.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:48 pm
I am still astounded that Gazidis actually said "I beg you to support Wenger" to that Q & A session last night.

the situation at the club is completely bizarre - if the Chief Executive knows that support for Wenger is so low then why was he offered another contract ???

there can be no unity at the club until Wenger goes.
We are the North Korea of football. :oops: :lol:

I would not even blink if Wenger (in May 2025) holds a press conference to announce his retirement and produces a never-seen-before and weird-looking 35 year old son called Arson Wenger and introduces him as our new manager. :shock:

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

https://thisisfutbol.com/2017/06/blogs/ ... oom-staff/

-----------------

Wenger is a stubborn old fart who wont allow too much change, Gazidis is tinkering around the edges so not to annoy Kim Jong Wenger. Meanwhile at Arsene HQ (a ranch somewhere in Texas) Silent but deadly, killer of all sporting clubs, Kroenke is counting how much his shares have risen in value since the new TV deal was announced, happy that mouthpiece Ivan the Terrible has quelled the dissenting mob of customers, thinking how good it will be not to have to rely on these oiks for a revenue stream as the TV money pours in.

#TheArsenalWay
#SelfSustaining
#StanLovesAFC
#FaSuperBowlWinners

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

sk-gtfo wrote:
Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:54 pm
https://thisisfutbol.com/2017/06/blogs/ ... oom-staff/

-----------------

Wenger is a stubborn old fart who wont allow too much change, Gazidis is tinkering around the edges so not to annoy Kim Jong Wenger. Meanwhile at Arsene HQ (a ranch somewhere in Texas) Silent but deadly, killer of all sporting clubs, Kroenke is counting how much his shares have risen in value since the new TV deal was announced, happy that mouthpiece Ivan the Terrible has quelled the dissenting mob of customers, thinking how good it will be not to have to rely on these oiks for a revenue stream as the TV money pours in.

#TheArsenalWay
#SelfSustaining
#StanLovesAFC
#FaSuperBowlWinners
#May2025

Yankee_Gooner_Dandee

Post by Yankee_Gooner_Dandee »

If this club had any ambition whatsoever, they would not sell Alexis to Man City, and would keep him for the year and let him walk next summer. But I think we all know what the outcome is going to be...

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Yankee_Gooner_Dandee wrote:
Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:17 pm
If this club had any ambition whatsoever, they would not sell Alexis to Man City, and would keep him for the year and let him walk next summer. But I think we all know what the outcome is going to be...

The Outcome is already done...watch this and if anyone - "ANYONE" still thinks (not hopes) but truly thinks and believes that Alexis is staying then they are as delusional as Wengercuntslop.

watch and see.

http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sp ... re-unclear

I "Hate" Wenger. :cussing:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:38 pm

The Outcome is already done...watch this and if anyone - "ANYONE" still thinks (not hopes) but truly thinks and believes that Alexis is staying then they are as delusional as Wengercuntslop.

watch and see.

But Wenger insisted Sanchez is staying ..... :rubchin:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Redarmy wrote:
Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:11 am
OneBardGooner wrote:

watch and see.

But Wenger insisted Sanchez is staying ..... :rubchin:
Yes mate I know. Just like he insisted the Goofy Dyke was staying. :?

Alexis was the brightest star in our Gooner firmament - Soon all will be in shadow, with the ever present utter darkness of wenger leading us into a Black Hole of oblivion. :cry:

Sean

Post by Sean »

I have accepted that The Old Fraud will still be here in May 2040. Not even nuclear armageddon will get rid of him :censored:

:suicide:

By the way, TOF wanted to hold Na$ri to the final year of his contract, but was over-ruled by the money-hungry cúnts on the board, which made him look a total mug with his 'can't sell both of them and be a big club' spiel. As much as I want Sanchez to stay, if he won't sign - and who could blame him, we must try to sell him abroad. Seeing him turn out for Citeh or the Chavs would be too much to take :(

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

Sean wrote:
Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:18 pm
I have accepted that The Old Fraud will still be here in May 2040. Not even nuclear armageddon will get rid of him :censored:

:suicide:

By the way, TOF wanted to hold Na$ri to the final year of his contract, but was over-ruled by the money-hungry cúnts on the board, which made him look a total mug with his 'can't sell both of them and be a big club' spiel. As much as I want Sanchez to stay, if he won't sign - and who could blame him, we must try to sell him abroad. Seeing him turn out for Citeh or the Chavs would be too much to take :(
Why is anyone under the impression that the board gives a shit about on field success. If they did, Wenger wouldn't still be here. The reality is, that if either Chelsea or City, outbid any of the teams abroad, then Sanchez will end up with them.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Is the cun.t brown bread yet? :|

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:

watch and see.

OneBard, you know when you use inverted commas on a single word like you did with "Hate" up above, it implies that you are being sarcastic and that you don't mean the word to have it's true meaning... :D :wink: