Spuds game

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DarylAFC

Re: Spuds game

Post by DarylAFC »

N1Goon wrote:
DarylAFC wrote:
N1Goon wrote:Lots of teams going to be in for Theo now. Why didn't that c*nt Wenger let him get some goals in CF in a huge match instead of that French lump.
Because that "french lump" is a better player, more dedicated and isn't a billy big-bollocks demanding £100K a week :roll:

Yet. If Giroud magically becomes a top player you can bet Wenger will be the first to suggest the idea of selling him for huge profit. If Ade wasn't such a tard in the mentality department, i'd have him any day over Giroud.
What? :?

Ade? The twat who ran the length of the pitch to celebrate in front of us after scoring against us?
The twat who stamped on RvP? (OK in hindsight, what with last summer's dealings, that was funny :lol: )
The twat who lets the pressure of a big game get to him and get sent off?

Or the guy who was brought in to replace RvP (so the papers say), who scored nearly every game. The guy who was slated non-stop in the press and by pundits. The guy who didn;t let this effect him and carried on to find this current good form?

Wenger no doubt will sell anyone for a profit. But why should that detract from Girouds performance? H's hardly a lump, and he's better than Walcott.

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

1989 wrote:Anyone else catch Bale laughing and joking with Feo at full time? I'd be livid if I were a Spurs fan. :D
Yeah. I guess it's no big deal, but seeing Arsenal & Sp*rs players enjoying each others company is rather sickening... can't they keep that shit private? and away from the cameras? It's a derby ffs! (yes, I know they were southampton team mates...)

Same goes for all our players falling over themselves at Old Trafford to say hello to RvP in the tunnel... they know about the fan rivalry and hatred/dislike for these teams and their players, so they should be more discrete, I reckon.

Ah, well. Back to basking in today's result... 8) :lol:

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
glenngould wrote:Last season we won this 5-2 and scraped abocve spurs, winning nothing in the process. This season we beat 10 man spurs 5-2, after they'd been battering us and should have gone 2 up. The last two games we've won we've beaten 10 men. Match finished with about 6 players playing out of position. Fine, see that as a great weekend if you want, but I feel nothing about this match at all. People who criticise fans for not cheering up need to realise that again we'll win nothing at the end of the season, and THEY'LL be moaning too.
If the point of the season was to whack Spurs, then we're champions. It's not and we won't be until this regime is gone.

WTF, where on gods earth were they battering us, I always thought we were well in the game before the c unt got sent off, and tbf we should have got 6 or 7, theres not many teams that will do them fuckers 5-2 with even with 10 men.

ENJOY THE FUCKING DAY...................
these modern day supporters can't enjoy an NLD victory. thank fuck we aren't like them is all I can say. the support came over brilliantly over the tv, never heard the shithole that loud before.

augie

Post by augie »

Absolutely fcuking elated :barscarf: Today we played very well in patches, mediocre in patches and were fcuking woeful until the greedy judas c**t got red carded - I honestly don't think we would have won if it was eleven v eleven. Have only read the last few pages and can partially understand the love for Wally - 1st half he destroyed their left full but 2nd half he was anonymous for long periods. In all honesty the same could be said for most of our players today - arteta & cazorla was quiet until the red card and santi in particular was outstanding after that 8)

Others may get the plaudits for sagna and wilshire were streets ahead our best two players today and taking off jack was a fcuking shocking decision :evil:

N1Goon

Post by N1Goon »

Giroud has been kept very quiet against every top team we have come across. He has very few traits overall, no pace, can't dribble, hold-up play is dodgy. Good in the air, I will give him that, but he is SO far off what is needed. He will obviously shine against a team like Spurs with an ever nuttier manager then our own.

I'm not angry with Giroud though, I am angry with Wenger for continually buying these players when given better alternatives.

What was he doing bringing the Welsh Denilson on and why was Santos playing centrally? He has obviously completely lost it, none of the players respect his judgement and this was signified to the world when RVP said "what the fuck are you doing?" to him after the fateful Ox for Arshavin sub.
Last edited by N1Goon on Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

glenngould

Post by glenngould »

Good spot henry Norris - I'm 67!

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

TBH taking jack off didn't piss me off he must be knackered and we need to look after him. It was the players the senile old fool brought on that pissed me off.

Augie, see what you've done, I was on a high until then! :evil: :wink:

donaldo

Post by donaldo »

1989 wrote:Anyone else catch Bale laughing and joking with Feo at full time? I'd be livid if I were a Spurs fan. :D
At least he didnt swap shirts at half time like our fat :censored:

On the game anyone who doesnt think the sending off didnt make a difference is as deluded as Wenger.10 v 11 What does Wenger do he brings on Ramsey and the Fat :censored: .And lets the Spuds dominate.Only when the Ox came on did we look like putting the game to bed

Thats now 14 goals conceded in 5 games.A keeper and LB needed in january.

GoonerN5

Post by GoonerN5 »

I can sort of see Sids point, although we won 5-2 they caused us a few worries, even with 10 men, it would have been a very dodgy game had it been 11v11, its not like we outplayed them and maybe Sid sees it as just papering over the cracks, however theres no other game that gets the adrelanin flowing like these games and its fucking brilliant to smash those *word censored*! Thought Giroud played well and Walcott deserved his goal, enjoy the moment

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

augie wrote:taking off jack was a fcuking shocking decision :evil:
Yeah, at 4-1 I think it makes sense as he probably wants to give Jack as much of a breather as possible... but to take off a player who can keep the ball and pick a pass as soon as Sp*rs have got their tail up with a goal, and to bring on such an erratic player as Ramsey could have given the scum even more momentum and needlessly interrupted our flow at the same time.

Just glad when Sp*rs did have their tails up, Bale fucked up when a pass to Defoe (or a decent shot) would surely have made it 4-3 :shock:

Anyway, it's all if, but's and maybe's - 5-2 :barscarf:

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

glenngould wrote:Good spot henry Norris - I'm 67!
have a lie down mate :wink:

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

feo : you leaving this pile of shit then Gar ?

monkey boy (laughing): yeah, i can't believe Real Madrid are going to pay me 200k a week....

feo: i can't believe this lot won't even pay me a 100....

GoonerN5

Post by GoonerN5 »

donaldo wrote:
At least he didnt swap shirts at half time like our fat :censored:

On the game anyone who doesnt think the sending off didnt make a difference is as deluded as Wenger.10 v 11 What does Wenger do he brings on Ramsey and the Fat :censored: .And lets the Spuds dominate.Only when the Ox came on did we look like putting the game to bed

Thats now 14 goals conceded in 5 games.A keeper and LB needed in january.
Yeah I agree, the subs Wenger made were baffling to say the least, if anything they handed spurs the inititave, think Schezney is an accident waiting to hapon, he seems way to cocky and casual for my liking, 11v11 and its a completely different game

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

MY OLD MAN, SAID BE A TOTTENHAM FAN, I SAID FUCK OFF, BOLLOCKS YOU'RE A ****!!!!! :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

I'm bloody ecstatic!! :D

My old man is sat there is his Spurs shirt, sulking, reading the paper saying ''I knew we'd lose'' - sore fookin' losing SCUM!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Glitch33

Post by Glitch33 »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:How some on here can call giroud useless really does ask questions of their footballing knowledge and maybe it is just some biased view that makes them type these bizarre posts.

His touch today and general play was absolutely top drawer.....
Giroud should start every game.
Even when he wasn't scoring he was doing the right things.

Wenger doesn't want to play Theo or Poldi up front so Olly is our only out and out striker. Playing Forehead up front didn't work.