Wenger Out Banner

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
SteveO 35

Re: Wenger Out Banner

Post by SteveO 35 »

rodders999 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:Can we add Fat SantosCunt to that banner? :roll:
A little piece of me dies inside ever time he soils the sacred red and white shirt. Heart breaking to have someone like that playing for The Arsenal. :cry:
I agree - it is shameful. Are we really saying that this fella is a better option than the young lads like Miquel or Meade. At least they'd be physically fit. Shit, I'd even take Yennaris playing left full back over this disgusting lardarse shirt swapping tosser.

When Gibbs was last out and Wenger put TV5 at left back I finally thought he'd given up with Santos and we'd be offloading the fucker in January. I can't believe he is still here

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

It's time to get the fucking thing out at a home game and deal with the consequences afterwards, any one thinking the club would ban someone for showing it is wrong, imagine the bad press, add to that I think that should legal action be taken the club would lose.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

[quote="Arsenal Till I Die

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:[/quote]

I hope these chaps have been enjoying the transfer window

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Apparently these chaps are gathering outside the Armoury waiting for another big celebration when Gaetan Bong arrives from Valenciennes later today

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SteveO 35 wrote:Image

Apparently these chaps are gathering outside the Armoury waiting for another big celebration when Gaetan Bong arrives from Valenciennes later today

Everytime I see the face on that lad in the middle (the one screaming with his eyes wedged shut against the disbelievers) I just laugh out loud! :lol:

His face! The love, the anger, the passion, the orgasmic delight, the eyes slighty too close together. What a plank. :oops: :lol:

Top Londoner

Post by Top Londoner »

DB10GOONER wrote:

Everytime I see the face on that lad in the middle (the one screaming with his eyes wedged shut against the disbelievers) I just laugh out loud! :lol:

His face! The love, the anger, the passion, the orgasmic delight, the eyes slighty too close together. What a plank. :oops: :lol:

I really could do with a drink..a stiff drink............maybe some painkillers too.

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

p206ab wrote:How can Scoursers bring all these banners in and reveal them, but if we show Wenger out it's a crime and you can be banned?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... rices.html
numbers.

two wobs showing one banner is easy to eject, a dozen or so wobs - very difficult.

if you had 3 or 4 banners in one section, very difficult for the the stewards and AKB's to target....

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

DB10GOONER wrote:

:lol:

He just lurves Wenger

begeegs

Post by begeegs »

Top Londoner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

I really could do with a drink..a stiff drink............maybe some painkillers too.
Don't worry - there is a bong on the way later from Valenciennes. ;-)

franksav63
Location: Home - Whitechapel - Arsenal Block 6 - Twitter - @franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

DB10GOONER wrote:

I really would love to kick him very hard in the bollocks, but I reckon his expression wouldn't change one iota!! :twisted: :twisted:

Post by 1989 »

DB10GOONER wrote:

He's just sooo..............passionate about his dear leader

ONE ARSE N' VINEGAR, THERE'S ONLY ONE ARSE N' VINEGAR, ONE ARSE N' VIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINEGAR
Last edited by 1989 on Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

franksav63 wrote:I really would love to kick him very hard in the bollocks, but I reckon his expression wouldn't change one iota!! :twisted: :twisted:
Frank did you get in a fight last weekend over the banner?

skizz_b

Post by skizz_b »

flash gunner wrote:
franksav63 wrote:I really would love to kick him very hard in the bollocks, but I reckon his expression wouldn't change one iota!! :twisted: :twisted:
he was with me until FT, disappeared off and i waited around to get a photo of the banner but missed it. he probably put a balaclava on and started the "fighting". :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

skizz_b wrote:
flash gunner wrote:
he was with me until FT, disappeared off and i waited around to get a photo of the banner but missed it. he probably put a balaclava on and started the "fighting". :lol:
Sure sounds like Frank! :barscarf:

:wink:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

skizz_b wrote:
flash gunner wrote:
Typical :roll:

:wink: