Nasri and Chamakh

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
EC3

Nasri and Chamakh

Post by EC3 »

Both Nasri and Chamakh walking to the game yesterday, Nasri was given some proper abuse.

Chamakh attempted to clam it down but was told to button it.

Nasri is deluded to think he can turn up and stroll around Arsenal and no one isn't going to say something.

DB10GOONER

Re: Nasri and Chamakh

Post by DB10GOONER »

EC3 wrote:Both Nasri and Chamakh walking to the game yesterday, Nasri was given some proper abuse.

Chamakh attempted to clam it down but was told to button it.

Nasri is deluded to think he can turn up and stroll around Arsenal and no one isn't going to say something.
I think the whole Citeh team had to walk the last bit because of traffic problems or something. I don't KD Lesbianhead was doing it to cause shit. :?

jacko-arsnl2

Post by jacko-arsnl2 »

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

jacko-arsnl2 wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFCsCmJH ... e=youtu.be

found this on twitter
:oops: :oops: :oops: :roll:

Christ, some of our fans are absolute arseholes aren't they? Shake his hand then call him names. Wow. Fucking hardmen, mouthing off at a bloke that is outnumbered in a hostile environment. Well done you fucking mong arseholes. I actually would have loved it if the little Lesbianhead had turned round and decked the gobby twat with the phone. 8)

begeegs

Post by begeegs »

What a bunch of wankers. As much as people like banter in football, some people just cross the line when it comes to respect for another human. As detestable as Nasri is, if was actually adequately replaced, he would have ultimately been forgotten about and I don't think that people would have many complaints.

hugh jardon

Post by hugh jardon »

What was the point of that? Hardly venomous, more like naughty schoolgirls.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Some fans really don't get it do they - Utterly Thick, and just to try and ad to their 'rep' :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: They ensure they get their mugs on the phone as well, No doubt this will get back to pravda, and they WILL do what they can to
find out who the idiots are and ban them...which they will be entitled to do (Verbal Abuse of a visiting fan etc).

It would have been perfectly laughable to have a bit of jokey banter without the name calling/ swearing etc.....Mind you at least we know who the camel humper is dating now... :wink:

Den10kamp

Post by Den10kamp »

yet this is the same nasri who is always talking about arsenal fans in the newspaper knowing dam fine we read it, he has access to the media and we dont in that sense

he then thinks he can do that and stroll around outside the emirates, Fuck him he's a vile little C**T, i would have called him out, i would have hoped he knew it was from me, he needs to be told.

Banning him for calling him a wanker, god ive even heard someone saying the police should have got involved FFS get a grip footballs a mans game nasri swears on the pitch calls people wankers with the same intention to wind them up, whats the bloody difference.....

Jeez

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

He's a twat no argument, but that is just fucking embarrassing. If you want to give him a bit of stick then that's your decision, but following him is pathetic, and getting your mate to film you because then you know they can't retaliate at all is so fucking cowardly. And that stupid slag who pipes up makes things worse.

Nasri was a mouthy prick after he left but I didn't hear the bloke asking why he said those things? He was just calling him a twat and a prick. If he was looking for a way to try and retrospectively vindicate Nasri's comments then I think he found it.

RVP2

Post by RVP2 »

What a set of morons. I'm no Nasri (or Chamakh come to that) fan, but those muppets are embarrassing.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Den10kamp wrote:yet this is the same nasri who is always talking about arsenal fans in the newspaper knowing dam fine we read it, he has access to the media and we dont in that sense

True, but these morons just make Gooners look like right twats

he then thinks he can do that and stroll around outside the emirates, Fuck him he's a vile little C**T

Agreed

, i would have called him out, i would have hoped he knew it was from me, he needs to be told.

But if someone is going to give him stick or 'ave a go' they should do it mano a mano - not with their little pussified bunch of twats around them....

Banning him for calling him a wanker, god ive even heard someone saying the police should have got involved FFS get a grip footballs a mans game

I am NOT saying it should happen, but surely you have enough noggin to know thata) Pravda look on here to se and hear what's being said B) Pravda are that paranoid about bad publicity - They are more likely to get Legal on those wankers than not :roll:

nasri swears on the pitch calls people wankers with the same intention to wind them up, whats the bloody difference.....
Jeez
You seem to be thinkiong its okay to just abuse someone going down the street...Nasri is a first class *word censored* - and nothing (well not many) would give me greater plaeasure than to give him a Slap....maybe that's what the mouthy little *word censored* should have done...but naaaah! he hid behind his mates etc.

SCREAM AIM FIRE

Post by SCREAM AIM FIRE »

oh the hypocrisy...we all call him all the names under the sun on here...that (admittedly moronic sounding chav) bloke did it to his face...and lets be honest they could of said a lot worse than traitor & prick and definitely should not have said anything about the shoes...that was just cringeworthy!

Only difference is that they didn't hide behind their monitors

Love the look of fear in shitmacs face when the woman had a go at him :lol:

VoiceOfReason

Post by VoiceOfReason »

Notice how the 'fans' are generally too scared to say anything, but as soon as the players are out-of-the-way at the end they start calling them names again. Pathetic.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

SCREAM AIM FIRE wrote:oh the hypocrisy...we all call him all the names under the sun on here...that (admittedly moronic sounding chav) bloke did it to his face...and lets be honest they could of said a lot worse than traitor & prick and definitely should not have said anything about the shoes...that was just cringeworthy!

Only difference is that they didn't hide behind their monitors

Love the look of fear in shitmacs face when the woman had a go at him :lol:
Brave boys they were indeed. Taking on two of the softest players in the PL with a bit of verbal abuse, all the while filming it so that they couldn't respond verbally or physically. Wonder if they'd have done the same had it been Kompany or Hart accompanying him, there weren't other people around and nobody was filming it? I doubt it.

Just because I think he's a twat it doesn't mean I would reduce myself to acting like that if I saw him. That's not hypocrisy, it's being able to behave like a human being.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

northbank123 wrote: Just because I think he's a twat it doesn't mean I would reduce myself to acting like that if I saw him. That's not hypocrisy, it's being able to behave like a human being.
I think its called maturity mate ! Ha ha, I called a Premier League player a prick and uploaded it to YouTube. Ha fucking ha.

Not funny in the slightest....although agree with one of the posters above when he says it was slightly amusing watching Chamakh shy away from the old dear,,,,about as committed as he's been on the field this past 2 years