The Gooner Chinwag (NSFW)

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Re: The Gooner Chinwag

Post by StuartL »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
skizz_b wrote:Well I am now a married man and back from honeymoon in Cancun. I'm not going to lie, I did expect the forum to have been shut down (again) in my absence as it does always seem to coincide with me returning from holiday :lol:
I know it's late mate but congrats :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

hope you have a great marriage and many happy times 8)
:roll: Which is it ? Flip flop, flip flop :roll:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

StuartL wrote:
skizz_b wrote:Well I am now a married man and back from honeymoon in Cancun. I'm not going to lie, I did expect the forum to have been shut down (again) in my absence as it does always seem to coincide with me returning from holiday :lol:

:?:

Ah I think I get it now, marriage and happy times being a contradiction :rubchin:

Always slow on a Thursday and it's very hot :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

StuartL wrote:

Ah I think I get it now, marriage and happy times being a contradiction :rubchin:

Not in the early years - But it takes both parties to keep the 'spark' going, not just in the physical department....the secret is to always keep her guessing...keep her on her toes...you know the way that DB10 has to so he can see the top of the screen! :D

Just surprise her with little gifts , good deeds, treats.....even if it's just brekkies in bed when she is not expecting it....

and most of all 'LISTEN' - even if you're not actually listening - make out that you are...practise all the right facial ghestures of concern, shock, agreement etc accompanied by all the right grunts, and uh hu's ...really!?...etc etc

It really works. well at least for the first 22 y, and then she finds herself a younger model with more money and proceeds to stab you in the heart from behind with a blade made of ice.

Feckin' BITCH! :evil: :box: :cussing:

:oops: :oops: :oops: :cussing:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

a chuppa wump awungbag, dilka diddla doo, asmakka mikbukk aluss alush aqzzakka azzaskaa alloo.

:barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:a chuppa wump awungbag, dilka diddla doo, asmakka mikbukk aluss alush aqzzakka azzaskaa alloo.

Fluent in Ewok, huh? :rubchin:

:-P :wink:

skizz_b

Post by skizz_b »

OneBardGooner wrote:
StuartL wrote:

Not in the early years - But it takes both parties to keep the 'spark' going, not just in the physical department....the secret is to always keep her guessing...keep her on her toes...you know the way that DB10 has to so he can see the top of the screen! :D

Just surprise her with little gifts , good deeds, treats.....even if it's just brekkies in bed when she is not expecting it....

and most of all 'LISTEN' - even if you're not actually listening - make out that you are...practise all the right facial ghestures of concern, shock, agreement etc accompanied by all the right grunts, and uh hu's ...really!?...etc etc

It really works. well at least for the first 22 y, and then she finds herself a younger model with more money and proceeds to stab you in the heart from behind with a blade made of ice.

:oops: :oops: :oops: :cussing:
This was great advice until it went off topic :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:a chuppa wump awungbag, dilka diddla doo, asmakka mikbukk aluss alush aqzzakka azzaskaa alloo.

Fuck off shorty.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

skizz_b wrote:

:oops: :oops: :oops: :cussing:[/quote]

This was great advice until it went off topic :lol:[/quote]

Oh! yeah and at what fuckin' point did it go OFF topic!? :cussing: :banghead: :box: :roll:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Here’s a scary prospect:

The NHS being carved up by more and more private companies. Coke or other mega corporations taking our government to the cleaners because they don’t like how strict our laws are.

Sound far-fetched? A huge new trade deal is being negotiated right now between the US and the EU, that could make that scary prospect a reality.

The deal’s called the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (TTIP) - its a fancy name for a sinister trade deal.

Under the deal, US healthcare companies trying to provide NHS services could sue our government for passing a law to put a stop to privatisation. Or big businesses could sue the government for raising the minimum wage - if it hurts their profits.

Business Minister Vince Cable’s department is in charge of TTIP in the UK. He’ll decide what we sign up to - he could make or break the deal. If he hears how important TTIP is to the public, he might do the right thing and fix or scrap TTIP.

A huge petition is the first step in showing Vince that we’re watching him closely. Can you take two minutes to add your name to a petition telling him to fix or scrap TTIP now? Click here:

https://secure.38degrees.org.uk/petition-ttip

It’d be easy to fix this deal. Vince could take a stand against businesses being able to sue the government, like Germany has done recently.

Or he could call for the NHS and public services to be completely removed from the deal, like the French government did when they got some areas excluded.

So let’s push TTIP into the spotlight and force Vince’s hand. Already thousands of us have chipped in and raised £100,000 for an ad campaign launching in the Autumn.

But we need to keep the pressure mounting. We need to tell Vince Cable to fix or scrap this deal.

Click here to add your name to the petition:
https://secure.38degrees.org.uk/petition-ttip

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Going to Barcelona for my job in a couple of weeks, got tickets to see Barcelona on the Sunday not been to the Nou Camp for a game looking forward to it

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

flash gunner wrote:Going to Barcelona for my job in a couple of weeks, got tickets to see Barcelona on the Sunday not been to the Nou Camp for a game looking forward to it
Is your job a drug dealer Flash? :D

I'll be in Barcelona shortly too. I went to the New Camp before and it was shit. Barcelona won 5-0. The atmosphere was non existent and I was in the second tier behind the goal. The stadium is magnificent though, so at least I could tell from that that I wasn't in the emirates bowl :wink:

I'm sure it'll be better when you go there mate.

8) :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-35652150

Timmy McOirish spent six days being a goat last year as part of an initiation rite to join the Oirish clique who spend much time swapping devilish stories of Goat bothering on Gooner2Gooner.
Speaking to the Today programme, he explained what inspired him to take animal form and the technology he used to make the transformation, using arts funding from the Cliques Secret Trust.

He said the worst thing about the whole experience was being molested by all the members of the clique....Describing it as 'A nightmare he wishes he could forget'.

He was also interviewed by RTE Radio but due to the savage imagery portrayed in his description of the induction into the Clique - the programme proved too frightening for broadcast.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:

And don't deny it you understood every syllable :lol: :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

arseofacrow wrote:
flash gunner wrote:Going to Barcelona for my job in a couple of weeks, got tickets to see Barcelona on the Sunday not been to the Nou Camp for a game looking forward to it
Is your job a drug dealer Flash? :D

I'll be in Barcelona shortly too. I went to the New Camp before and it was shit. Barcelona won 5-0. The atmosphere was non existent and I was in the second tier behind the goal. The stadium is magnificent though, so at least I could tell from that that I wasn't in the emirates bowl :wink:

I'm sure it'll be better when you go there mate.

8) :barscarf:
No! He sells Sofa's. :wink:

only joking flash :cheekkiss:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

And don't deny it you understood every syllable :lol: :wink:
It took you over 18 months to come up with THAT comeback? :shock:

Fucking hell, mate... :| :oops:

:lol: :wink: :wink: