Frimpong

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
topgoon

Frimpong

Post by topgoon »

Robin_L wrote:Could be Frimpong and Hayden vs Essien and MIkel in the midfield :shock:
Looks like it definitely won't be ping-pong and he may have played his last game for us.

He's supposed to have tweeted something about not being in the squad and how he would be if he was white and then deleted it......twas too late the fleet street rags had already picked it up.

Not your colour ping-pong, its all the dench crap and tweeting. Your attitude leaves alot to be desired,not your colour.

goonertux

Re: Chavs (H) in the thingy cup

Post by goonertux »

Another prima-donna promising young player falls by the wayside. You don't need a 20 man commission to investigate the future problems with football in this country. Overpaid, overhyped, big headed egotists like this idiot sums it all up!

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

topgoon wrote:
Robin_L wrote:Could be Frimpong and Hayden vs Essien and MIkel in the midfield :shock:
Looks like it definitely won't be ping-pong and he may have played his last game for us.

He's supposed to have tweeted something about not being in the squad and how he would be if he was white and then deleted it......twas too late the fleet street rags had already picked it up.

Not your colour ping-pong, its all the dench crap and tweeting. Your attitude leaves alot to be desired,not your colour.
Unbelievably stupid comment from Frimpong , I know he deleted it later but once it's out there it's out there and no backtracking can change that. Of all the things you/we could accuse Wenger of that is not one.
goonertux wrote:Another prima-donna promising young player falls by the wayside. You don't need a 20 man commission to investigate the future problems with football in this country. Overpaid, overhyped, big headed egotists like this idiot sums it all up!
Yes..a million times over .

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

FrimpSong playing the race card??!! :shock:

Jaysus, is there no limits to this guy's fucking stupidity? :oops: :roll:

Arsene Wenger is many things but to call him racist or to even imply that is disgraceful. :| :x

FrimpSong is a very average footballer that has been handed everything and all that was asked of him was he perform on the football pitch, something he has mostly failed to do to any even half decent level. Maybe if he had spent a bit more time at the training ground practising his craft and a whole fuckload less on Twatter and making T-shirts and going on Soccer AM and saying "DENCH" and all the other bollocks, then maybe, MAYBE he might have been good enough to get in the squad. Fucking gobshite. :roll:

officepest
Location: Lacking a little bit of sharpness in the final third.

Post by officepest »

I only hope someone has hacked Pingpong's Twatter account if the above is true as it's an incredibly Ill-informed, moronic statement to make.

I dare say he will be out of the door quicker than he can tweet 'dench'. Fool :roll:

azz91afc

Re: Frimpong "racist" claims

Post by azz91afc »

It looks like a fan asked why he wasn't in the squad for tonight, to which he replied with "i'm laughing".
A minute or so later he tweeted "sometimes i wish i was white & English #realtalk"
He then deleted it and said not everything he tweets is about football.

Shame...he could have made a good squad player for us if he applied himself, his injuries are no excuse.
He needs to drop his dumb cousin Lethal Bizzle, quit this Dench shit & focus on football before he ends up at Millwall (probably too late now.)

He's 21, not even played 20 games for us & seems to put most of his energy in to becoming a cringeworthy self-parodying 'twitter celeb' and some sort of cult hero amongst uni student's. I'll be glad when his contract expires.

Top Londoner

Post by Top Londoner »

azz91afc wrote:It looks like a fan asked why he wasn't in the squad for tonight, to which he replied with "i'm laughing".
A minute or so later he tweeted "sometimes i wish i was white & English #realtalk"
He then deleted it and said not everything he tweets is about football.

Shame...he could have made a good squad player for us if he applied himself, his injuries are no excuse.
He needs to drop his dumb cousin Lethal Bizzle, quit this Dench shit & focus on football before he ends up at Millwall (probably too late now.)

He's 21, not even played 20 games for us & seems to put most of his energy in to becoming a cringeworthy self-parodying 'twitter celeb' and some sort of cult hero amongst uni student's. I'll be glad when his contract expires.

Stupid is, as stupid does. :roll:

Why would he make a racist remark like that?

There's plenty of black and non English footballers out there who might want to take him to task for this remark.

The mind boggles, but then again his IQ is indicative of the modern day footballer.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

He has made a lot of money from being a brain dead, bog average, injury prone footballer. Probably sums up all that is wrong with the modern day game.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Has anyone seen the cringe-inducing "rap battle" :oops: that has been going on between JET and some other no mark johnny average footballer on Soccer AM the last few weeks? Two absolute fucking nobodies that will never lift a PL or CL trophy rapping about how shit the other one is. I've got news for you ya pair of arseholes - you are both shit. :roll:

littlefire

Post by littlefire »

Ping...

...pong

:twisted:

Top Londoner

Post by Top Londoner »

littlefire wrote:Ping...

...pong

:twisted:

Too

much

:twisted: :twisted:

TurnipMasher

Post by TurnipMasher »

If true, what a dopey bastard he is. If he wants to play maybe he should work at his football skills rather than being some wannabe rap fuckstick.

LizLeGooner

Post by LizLeGooner »

He claims it was unrelated to the previous tweet :roll:

He's an idiot for thinking people wouldn't think it was related. He's also an idiot for thinking that's why he's not playing.
It's because you're shit!

I'm struggling to think of a white and English player that will be in the midfield tonight.

QuartzGooner

Post by QuartzGooner »

Timing!

Incredibly stupid because of the genuine issues related to colour/race in football that are currently being discussed.

Of all clubs we have selected many players of various ethnicities to play for us.

Frimpong is 22, if he is not able to break into the League Cup team then it is time for a permanent move away from the club.

Not a bad player, but lack of consistent competitive games does neither him nor us any good.

I think we need another tough tackling midfielder in the squad, as Flamini cannot be expected to do it every game, so either bring back Coquelin from loan (where he is playing left midfield which is not great for him) or buy someone in January.

Lee1

Post by Lee1 »

Once hoped he'd do well - couldn't give a toss now. Bye bye :oops: