Let's All Laugh At Man Utd! (Merged thread)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
GranadaJoe

Re: Let's All Laugh At Man Utd!

Post by GranadaJoe »

Brady's left peg wrote:Congratulations to Manure on their hard earned point away to relegation rivals big spending Burnley! :oops: :oops:

Saw today that Manure spent twice as much on di Maria as Burnley have spent in their entire history.

storrmin571

Post by storrmin571 »

saw this on twitter - a samosa has more points than utd :mrgreen:

Post by 1989 »

Burnley really should have won today. You need to pick up points from teams that are in and around you if you want to stay up.

armchair

Post by armchair »

1989 wrote:Burnley really should have won today. You need to pick up points from teams that are in and around you if you want to stay up.

8) :lol:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

GranadaJoe wrote:
Brady's left peg wrote:Congratulations to Manure on their hard earned point away to relegation rivals big spending Burnley! :oops: :oops:

Saw today that Manure spent twice as much on di Maria as Burnley have spent in their entire history.
Van Gaal has done well to make a side containing Mata, Rooney, di Maria and van Persie look insipid against Burnley, who Chelsea basically laughed aside a fortnight ago.

I see he has now extended his teething period from 3 months to potentially a season. I for one still hope the fucker is here next August saying how it may naturally be 2 or 3 seasons before his methods start to get results.

greengooner

Post by greengooner »

How long before that wankpot Giggs starts undermining pig face?

VAVAVOOM 14

Post by VAVAVOOM 14 »

greengooner wrote:How long before that wankpot Giggs starts fu*king Van Gaal's wife?
*Fixed :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

greengooner wrote:How long before that wankpot Giggs starts undermining pig face?
He'll be on the phone to the old shop steward Ratface Neville soon enough.

The Filth were hilariously bad on saturday. With our shit performance against Stoke Mark II doing its best to blight my weekend, I'd just like to thank VanButthead, Evans and DeGea for providing the only bright spot in an otherwise poor weekend. :lol: 8)

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

I'll be laughing loudly when Falcao, Van Judas, Rooney, Di Maria and Mata take to the field when we play them......we'll fucking show 'em who's boss when the Postie turns up in his red van

Derek Acorah

Post by Derek Acorah »

--------------------- De Gea -----------------------

Rafael ------ Jones ----- Rojo -------------- Shaw

-------------------- Blind --------------------------

------------ Herrera ---- Di Maria ----------------

------------------- Mata --------------------------

---------- Rooney ---------- Falcao ----------------

Not too shabby! :barscarf:

augie

Post by augie »

Derek Acorah wrote:--------------------- De Gea -----------------------

Rafael ------ Jones ----- Rojo -------------- Shaw

-------------------- Blind --------------------------

------------ Herrera ---- Di Maria ----------------

------------------- Mata --------------------------

---------- Rooney ---------- Falcao ----------------

Not too shabby! :barscarf:

No club should refuse the possibility of signing falcao (a point I made yesterday) but is it a wenker type of signing....in other words buying a star player instead of a needed player ? A defence containing the names of Rafael and jones is embarrassing for a club of your stature whilst playing blind as DM isn't his natural position either :?

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

United will be laughing their balls off when Falcao scores against us again, and we won't be able to field the on-loan Danny Fucking Welbeck, so will revert back to Le Postie

Derek Acorah

Post by Derek Acorah »

RVP is due surgery on his knee apparently mate - the reason why we're desperate for a striker.

Plus Hernandez is off to Real, Welbeck to Spurs and Rooney is a bit shit these days.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Derek Acorah wrote:RVP is due surgery on his knee apparently mate - the reason why we're desperate for a striker.

Plus Hernandez is off to Real, Welbeck to Spurs and Rooney is a bit shit these days.
Please be true! Please be true! Please be true! Please be true! :barscarf:

greengooner

Post by greengooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
greengooner wrote:How long before that wankpot Giggs starts undermining pig face?
He'll be on the phone to the old shop steward Ratface Neville soon enough.

The Filth were hilariously bad on saturday. With our shit performance against Stoke Mark II doing its best to blight my weekend, I'd just like to thank VanButthead, Evans and DeGea for providing the only bright spot in an otherwise poor weekend. :lol: 8)
Jez I had a great weekend, up to the big city in the tractor on Sunday, got it nicely parked in one of dublins lovely halting sites/council estates, got to Croke park safely avoiding all the skanky junkies in their track suits offering to "monind me motor bud" and had a very enjoyable two hours as Donegal buttf**ked Dublin to within an inch of its life. :-). Not your best weekend DB. :D