Let's All Laugh At Man Utd! (Merged thread)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Derek Acorah

Re: Let's All Laugh At Man Utd!

Post by Derek Acorah »

GranadaJoe wrote: no Welbeck, no Hernandez.
:barscarf:

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

oh this is going to be fun - Rooney already questioining his role and ex united stars calling for him to be binned :

Paul Parker :
Falcao coup brilliant for United - but it's the end of the road for Rooney

Wayne Rooney has been awful. There he was at Burnley this weekend, supposedly captaining the team – but I saw a player interested only in himself, doing nothing to try and lift his game or inspire his team-mates,’ Parker said in his blog for Eurosport.

‘The only thing in any way remarkable about his performance is that he collects £300,000 a week to play that badly.
‘Once Van Persie is fully-fit again, Rooney must be the person to be dropped from United’s new attacking line-up: for me, it’ll be RVP and Falcao every time.’

He added: ‘Though there’s lots of talk about him playing in the hole behind that front two, I think that’d be a huge mistake – why would you have Rooney there when Juan Mata or Angel Di Maria would do the job so much better?’
wooney himself :
"I don't know how Falcao's arrival could affect my role. I think it is a fantastic signing,” Rooney told reporters. “He is one of the best players in the world. It is a real show of intent by Manchester United..
:lol: :lol: :lol:

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

Parkers comments make the Mail :

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... ipper.html

meanwhile, RvP denies he's due an operation :

'I am impressed that people come pick up the imagination to invent something like that,' Van Persie told Fox Sports NL.

'I do not know where it comes from and can say with my hand on my heart that I won't be in a hospital to have the operation.'

'Falcao must fight for his place, as I also have to. We must duke with Wayne Rooney and James Wilson to see who's playing.'
which is code for "i'm not losing my appearance money to that fat scouse :censored: "

:lol: :lol: :lol:

greengooner

Post by greengooner »

TBH pig face appears to be a Dutch version of Wenger, woeful tactics allied with a severe spending disorder, he spends way to much on good players, we all know what Arsenes spending disorder is.

kiwomya

Post by kiwomya »

Manchester United - @ManUtd
@Persie_Official welcomes Radamel @Falcao arrival: "At a top club you should always go for the best, which also fits my philosophy." #mufc
Philosophy! You absolute penis.

defleppardisking

Post by defleppardisking »

RVP is right

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

defleppardisking wrote:RVP is a right cúnt
You left some words out. I've added them for you. :wink:

augie

Post by augie »

kiwomya wrote:
Manchester United - @ManUtd
@Persie_Official welcomes Radamel @Falcao arrival: "At a top club you should always go for the best, which also fits my philosophy." #mufc
Philosophy! You absolute penis.

Is he digging at us there ??

rigsby

Post by rigsby »

No, he's just saying the standard PR line. He knows he's fecked there come next Summer.

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

i read that the same way as Augie - i think thats a dig a wenger and gazidis.

wibble

Post by wibble »

[quote="clockender1")
meanwhile, RvP denies he's due an operation :

'I am impressed that people come pick up the imagination to invent something like that,' Van Persie told Fox Sports NL.

'I do not know where it comes from and can say with my hand on my heart that I won't be in a hospital to have the operation.'

'Falcao must fight for his place, as I also have to. We must duke with Wayne Rooney and James Wilson to see who's playing.'
:[/quote]

My money is on james wilson starting most games

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

clockender1 wrote:i read that the same way as Augie - i think thats a dig a wenger and gazidis.
Exactly how I read it too - referring to his chat with Wenker regarding the team before his statement that got released.

Nothing much has changed in N5 in the last 2 years has it ?

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

I see United and Englands new captain managed the sum total of 0, Zero, Nil shots on target in the first half against Norway. :lol:

Herd

Post by Herd »

Van Gaal has set his store out for all to see and spent a fortune in the process.
UTD fans are not known for their patience so if he doesn't get em going soon he will face the same baclklash that Moyes got,although with the amount of dosh spent I think they might give him more time !

If he fails to get it going quick though he might screw them up for many years,they cannot afford to sustain the sort of spending they have done of late !

RespectTheUmlaut

Post by RespectTheUmlaut »

The quote from Judas certainly looks like a dig at us, to be fair.

Surely top clubs are meant to play in Europe too, however? :rubchin: