Let's All Laugh At Man Utd! (Merged thread)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Blood_Gooner

Re: Let's All Laugh At Man Utd!

Post by Blood_Gooner »

The 1st fucker that runs in here telling us it's too soon to laugh at their closet team, tries to admonish us in any way, shape or form, or has a pop at the old fraud will get the ban, surely?

Tons of other thread on here for that shiite. Leave this one be for those of us who still take great pleasure reveling in the agony of those Northern krunts.

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

I was wondering whether this thread might make a reappearance, and I'm so glad it has! For many on here, the years spent seeing them get all the decisions, cert penalties never given, Fergie getting away with murder, any joy gained from their suffering is more than welcome! And as Bloodgooner says, do not come on here to compare us and them! Just wallow in the schadenfreude and enjoy all their JCL fans moaning on 5live and Talkshite! Long may it continue.

Red Snapper

Post by Red Snapper »

What makes it even sweeter is the close ups of Maureen looking confused and cheated. Horrible, nasty piece of vermin.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Absolutely 100% agree with goonertux and Blood_Gooner - keep the Wenger shite off this beautiful thread. This one is for having a laugh at Moron-hio and Manure. :lol: 8)

augie

Post by augie »

Red Snapper wrote:What makes it even sweeter is the close ups of Maureen looking confused and cheated. Horrible, nasty piece of vermin.

And the fact that the arrogant c.unt hasn't learned from his mistakes in chavland last season, suggests that this season might turn out to be enjoyable after all - for me cardinal sin number 1 is criticizing your players publicly, and he hasn't built enough good will with the players to get away with publicly slating his players (even if it was only fatboy shaw). You can bet that behind the scenes there are a lot of players very unhappy at his treatment of schweinstiger - even if the germans best days are gone, there is a decent way to ease the guy out and that wasn't it, and I'm sure there are players thinking that if he can do it to schweinstiger he can do it to any of them

All along I have state my belief that the arrogant portugese c.unt will walk away from that shithole in two years time and leave the place in a total mess, but now I am beginning to wonder if he doesn't get immediate success, will these arguments with the players lead to an even quicker downfall

Ed Hunter The Gooner

Post by Ed Hunter The Gooner »

Red Snapper wrote:What makes it even sweeter is the close ups of Maureen looking confused and cheated. Horrible, nasty piece of vermin.
My thoughts exactly! I was laughing my tits off because of those images. Priceless stuff. :barscarf: :barscarf:

Clash

Post by Clash »

Really enjoying seeing Man United continuing to struggle. I'd love it if they do a Liverpool and now have decades of desperate signings and managers in an attempt to win the title again.

Have to say with my hatred of Wenger I had a weak spell where I warmed to Mourinho purely because he was the only one willing to highlight Wenger's lack of success.

But depsite continuing to hate Wenger, I'm glad to be back in full Mourinho hatred mode and really hope he gets sacked before the season is over.

Its already looking like he has lost the aura he had. Hopefully this time next year he is Stokes new boss!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:

And the fact that the arrogant c.unt hasn't learned from his mistakes in chavland last season, suggests that this season might turn out to be enjoyable after all - for me cardinal sin number 1 is criticizing your players publicly, and he hasn't built enough good will with the players to get away with publicly slating his players (even if it was only fatboy shaw). You can bet that behind the scenes there are a lot of players very unhappy at his treatment of schweinstiger - even if the germans best days are gone, there is a decent way to ease the guy out and that wasn't it, and I'm sure there are players thinking that if he can do it to schweinstiger he can do it to any of them

All along I have state my belief that the arrogant portugese c.unt will walk away from that shithole in two years time and leave the place in a total mess, but now I am beginning to wonder if he doesn't get immediate success, will these arguments with the players lead to an even quicker downfall
Augie, again with the Portuguese thing... :gooner_ed:

I 100% agree a manager should never humiliate a player publicly like that. Players respond to one of two things; either the arm around the shoulder, or a good bollocking in training. But no player I've ever heard of has ever responded positively to being digged out publicly by his manager. As augie says, the arrogant cúnt learned nothing from the chav debacle.

It's only a matter of time before he loses the manure dressing room. He'll either miraculously turn it around and win the CL or PL next May, or he will totally implode and be sacked in January or May. Either way, he won't still be manure manager in 2 years time. :lol:

postmanPat91

Post by postmanPat91 »

augie wrote:

We've got enough Wenger threads mate :wink: :lol:

Yankee_Gooner_Dandee

Post by Yankee_Gooner_Dandee »

PLEASE keep playing Rooney as a number 10. The results are lovely. He's much better than Mkhitaryan.

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Can i just say my reaction watching the game yesterday (the Wife's Grandad and Dad were/are Watford fans so she watches them if they are on) was exactly like this at the second goal :coffeespit: , needless to say my Laptop needed cleaning after but well worth it :barscarf: :lol: :-P

And it's never too early to laugh :wink:

Ed Hunter The Gooner

Post by Ed Hunter The Gooner »

And it's getting even better if those reports were true... :barscarf: :barscarf:

http://www.football365.com/news/united- ... r-mourinho

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Ed Hunter The Gooner wrote:And it's getting even better if those reports were true... :barscarf: :barscarf:

http://www.football365.com/news/united- ... r-mourinho
I'd say there is a more than a modicum of truth in that. And once the rot sets in, it just grows and grows... I would Kevin Keegan it if it all went pear shaped for Moron-hio at the Filth. :lol: :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Yankee_Gooner_Dandee wrote:PLEASE keep playing Rooney as a number 10. The results are lovely. He's much better than Mkhitaryan.
:lol:

Have to admit, Rooney certainly has been a "revelation" at number 10!! :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Also appears that the Filth fans are as unhappy as us! :lol:

http://www.football365.com/news/man-uni ... y-and-more

:barscarf: