NEWCASTLE GAME THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
REB

NEWCASTLE GAME THREAD

Post by REB »

tough game .

Rosicky's Right Boot

Re: NEWCASTLE GAME THREAD

Post by Rosicky's Right Boot »

Start Bendtner up top, bring Flamini back into the side for injured Ramsey and put Koscielny straight back in there.

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

Pod must play as well. Ozil out Pod in

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

The second of three highly unpredictable consecutive wins

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

Toon will be flying, although stoke had two sent off - is there a worse manager around than mark Hughes ? Bryan robson or Steve Bruce maybe ?

This is the game we have to win to stay in the chase after the recent failures, it'll start a run as well getting us the points.

I'm cautious, 2-2. BFg and pod.

Dan_85

Post by Dan_85 »

Very tough game. 2-2.

Raggy

Post by Raggy »

Rosicky's Right Boot wrote:Start Bendtner up top, bring Flamini back into the side for injured Ramsey and put Koscielny straight back in there.

No!!!!

More like...

Pods

Santi Theo Gnabry Wilshre Flamini/Arteta

BFG, Kosc, Gibbs, Sagna

Szc

Peace

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

:rubchin: They are shite... we are shite.... game will no doubt be a pile of shite :barscarf:

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

hopefully these transfer rumours regarding cabaye will distract him enough for us to win. :barscarf: :wink:

Midz

Post by Midz »

They aren't all that so we should win but we'll make it look hard.

armchair

Post by armchair »

...........Giroud..........

Podolski..........Walcott

..........Cazorla............

....Flamini......Arteta....

Gibbs...Kos...Mert...Sagna

...........Shez............

Ryanswannell

Post by Ryanswannell »

I want Podolski up front and not Giroud for this one. I like Giroud but he just isn't doing well at the moment. The last thing I want is for him to squander several good chances so that we have to pannick and throw everyone forward,exposing us at the back :banghead:

augie

Post by augie »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:hopefully these transfer rumours regarding cabaye will distract him enough for us to win. :barscarf: :wink:

Didn't the same thing happen before we played them last season and pardew had to leave him out ? If I was a suspicious person then I might start to think that someone in AFC is using dirty tricks here - that is not a condemnation or anything cos anything that pisses that pardew w*nker off is totally fine by me 8)

milesgooner

Post by milesgooner »

Pretty sure we will play with a leader of the line up front, most likely Giroud. Think we will play Arteta and Flamini in midfield with Walcott, Cazorla and Wilshere ahead. Likely to be too soon for Podolski to start and he might be tempted to leave Kos on the bench.
Guess he will then make changes for Cardiff with Gnabry, Pod, Monreal, Kos and possibly Bendtner coming in.

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

augie wrote:
Henry Norris 1913 wrote:hopefully these transfer rumours regarding cabaye will distract him enough for us to win. :barscarf: :wink:

Didn't the same thing happen before we played them last season and pardew had to leave him out ? If I was a suspicious person then I might start to think that someone in AFC is using dirty tricks here - that is not a condemnation or anything cos anything that pisses that pardew w*nker off is totally fine by me 8)
Yes I do seem to remember him whining about the "distraction of it all being THE reason they lost" whingeing prick. Hopefully we'll get to see more of the same come full time on Sunday