Anyone's missus had a hysterectomy

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
LeftfootlegendGooner

Re: Anyone's missus had a hysterectomy

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Lazymedia wrote:My Mrs had hers over twenty years ago. Her advice is to visit 'hystersisters' website. Very helpful forum. And keep enough HRT so your Mrs never runs out. My Mrs has done that, and got too hot and very itchy, drove her up the wall.
Mate that is so true, my missus was itching like mental the last 3 days and very hot so hopefully these HRT tablets sort it out.

Cheers dude for your advice 8)

Top Londoner

Post by Top Londoner »

Lefty mate.

GOOGLE is your friend.

These days, everything is on-line for both of you. Google a Q and you get an array of Q's and A's.
Go for it chum

Fondest love and spiritual best wishes to you both

WENGER OUT

LeftfootlegendGooner

Top Londoner wrote:Lefty mate.

GOOGLE is your friend.

These days, everything is on-line for both of you. Google a Q and you get an array of Q's and A's.
Go for it chum

Fondest love and spiritual best wishes to you both

WENGER OUT
Cheers TL mate, very much appreciated and love right back at you from this family 8)

topgoon

Post by topgoon »

LLG only just seen this, hope everything went ok or as ok as these things can go.

Good luck and hopefully you won't have to do the hovering and ironing for too long. :wink:

Take care mate and if you need a reason to smile while this is going on think of AW saying we can win the league. :oops:

LeftfootlegendGooner

topgoon wrote:LLG only just seen this, hope everything went ok or as ok as these things can go.

Good luck and hopefully you won't have to do the hovering and ironing for too long. :wink:

Take care mate and if you need a reason to smile while this is going on think of AW saying we can win the league. :oops:
Cheers Topgoon, well it has all gone well with the odd hiccup, Toni goes into hospital as an inpatient again on Monday (feel like a resident there tbf) for some scans as she keeps on bleeding but hopefully this is just normal.

She seems well and is getting better, we even went to the pub an hour ago for some grub, so on the up my friend :)

Oh yeah and Arsene does keep me amused to the point where I wet myself laughing :lol:

corkbarry

Post by corkbarry »

Are you still doing the washing and ironing :D

LeftfootlegendGooner

corkbarry wrote:Are you still doing the washing and ironing :D
Yes mate :(

And the hoovering, cooking and general fetching and carrying :D

I can honestly say I'm knackered, I do the hoovering, dusting and clean the bathroom before work everyday and now I have to do the gardening apparently the good lady would love to see some new features while she is recuperating :roll: :lol:

The missus is getting better everyday and we have been out on some walks to get her in the fresh air and back to some level of fitness, on one of our walks along the river test the area was a bit flooded and so I decided to jump a part of it, my dog thought this was great fun and jumped with me, clipped my heel and I landed on my ass in a pair of shorts absolutely soaked and caked in mud :lol:

She nearly wet herself for a good few hours :( :lol:

On a plus note, my Yorkshire puds are way better than hers (Michelin star grade :D ) and my roasts are top notch, even my gravy is good, she's not happy that my son says he wants me to do the roasts from now on, and tbh neither am I :roll: :lol:

Still not got to grips with the settings on the washing machine yet though :shock: :lol:

Can't believe I forgot this bit :? The good lady had a letter last Monday from the surgeon to confirm that she is free of the big c and that as far as they are concerned no more surgery is required :barscarf:

I told her that is code for "you can do the housework now", her reply was concise :oops: :lol:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:

I can honestly say I'm knackered, I do the hoovering, dusting and clean the bathroom before work everyday and now I have to do the gardening apparently the good lady would love to see some new features while she is recuperating :roll: :lol:

How can a house get so dusty / dirty everyday ?? I only do mine once a week (sometimes fortnightly)

Can't believe I forgot this bit :? The good lady had a letter last Monday from the surgeon to confirm that she is free of the big c and that as far as they are concerned no more surgery is required :barscarf:

I told her that is code for "you can do the housework now", her reply was concise :oops: :lol:
That is great news Lefty, really pleased for you both :barscarf: :barscarf:

LeftfootlegendGooner

StuartL wrote:

How can a house get so dusty / dirty everyday ?? I only do mine once a week (sometimes fortnightly)

That is great news Lefty, really pleased for you both :barscarf: :barscarf:
Cheers stu, from us both :wink:

corkbarry

Post by corkbarry »

A great Weekend on all fronts then. :barscarf:
Sounds like a few of us will be over for Sunday roast 8)

augie

Post by augie »

The missus is getting better everyday and we have been out on some walks to get her in the fresh air and back to some level of fitness, on one of our walks along the river test the area was a bit flooded and so I decided to jump a part of it, my dog thought this was great fun and jumped with me, clipped my heel and I landed on my ass in a pair of shorts absolutely soaked and caked in mud :lol:

On a plus note, my Yorkshire puds are way better than hers (Michelin star grade :D ) and my roasts are top notch, even my gravy is good, she's not happy that my son says he wants me to do the roasts from now on, and tbh neither am I :roll: :lol:

Still not got to grips with the settings on the washing machine yet though :shock: :lol:

Just read this now lefty (dont visit cannonballs too much) and am delighted for you both :barscarf:

LeftfootlegendGooner

augie wrote:

Just read this now lefty (dont visit cannonballs too much) and am delighted for you both :barscarf:
Cheers Augie mate, from me and Mrs Lefty 8)

LeftfootlegendGooner

My last update in this thread, just to say thanks for all your best wishes from Toni, myself and my family, she is so much better its brill and I had my first sex for about four months this morning, she said afterwards that she thought she was getting a cold as her nose was running, I said "that ain't snot darling" :shock: :lol: :barscarf:

corkbarry

Post by corkbarry »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:My last update in this thread, just to say thanks for all your best wishes from Toni, myself and my family, she is so much better its brill and I had my first sex for about four months this morning, she said afterwards that she thought she was getting a cold as her nose was running, I said "that ain't snot darling" :shock: :lol: :barscarf:

I do love a sense of humour :D did she hurt you much when she hit you with the golf club :shock:

LeftfootlegendGooner

corkbarry wrote:
LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:My last update in this thread, just to say thanks for all your best wishes from Toni, myself and my family, she is so much better its brill and I had my first sex for about four months this morning, she said afterwards that she thought she was getting a cold as her nose was running, I said "that ain't snot darling" :shock: :lol: :barscarf:

I do love a sense of humour :D did she hurt you much when she hit you with the golf club :shock:
:lol:

It was her hair straighteners :shock: and they were on, I now have a scar like Harry Potter :? :lol: