Cup final tickets

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
MK Gould

Re: Cup final tickets

Post by MK Gould »

Just out of interest, at which row does the price change...? I was in row 5 (block 137) for the semi and this was in the 3rd price category. But my tickets for the final in row 16 (block 132) are in the 2nd price category i.e. £85.

If it turns out I'm paying £20 more than the row in front of me I'll just tell the feckers to sit down :lol: !

SPARKSY

Post by SPARKSY »

MK Gould wrote:Just out of interest, at which row does the price change...? I was in row 5 (block 137) for the semi and this was in the 3rd price category. But my tickets for the final in row 16 (block 132) are in the 2nd price category i.e. £85.

If it turns out I'm paying £20 more than the row in front of me I'll just tell the feckers to sit down :lol: !

Could quite possibly be the case. Happened to us at Cardiff. Ended up paying 40 odd quid more than the people 3 rows in front.

I did try the £65 tickets before i bought my 85s and they were still showing row 3, which is cack. All you can see there are the photographers!

MK Gould

Post by MK Gould »

SPARKSY wrote:
MK Gould wrote:Just out of interest, at which row does the price change...? I was in row 5 (block 137) for the semi and this was in the 3rd price category. But my tickets for the final in row 16 (block 132) are in the 2nd price category i.e. £85.

Could quite possibly be the case. Happened to us at Cardiff. Ended up paying 40 odd quid more than the people 3 rows in front.

I did try the £65 tickets before i bought my 85s and they were still showing row 3, which is cack. All you can see there are the photographers!
At the semi we were close to the guy who does the Arsenal announcements over the tannoy. I managed to catch his eye just before he read out the team and mouthed that the mike was switched off... Poor guy looked a little panicked and started frantically pushing switch up and down before twigging it was a wind up... He did laugh though and took it in good heart :D !

blocknineteen

Post by blocknineteen »

MK Gould wrote:
blocknineteen wrote:4 tickets booked, also block 131. Very quick and easy...
Given your earlier posts, was it coincidence that you just happened to get your tickets in the block most likely to be the singing section... :wink: ?
No.

Ricay

Post by Ricay »

Got our lot Front row block 134.... call centre was pretty quick too

RoscommonGooner

Post by RoscommonGooner »

After reading a bit on Twitter and the ticket request page I see a lot of fellas who rented out their season tickets are taking them back for the final. Now, I know that this was (or at least should have been) agreed on prior to the rental but it does smack me as being very unfair by the ST holder. (S)he could potentially have been sitting at home for the last 3 years while some other poor sod was travelling up and down the country and Europe building up credits for the owner to get first dibs on a final ticket.

Just an observation. But, that said, if I was to get my hands on a corporate freebee I don't think I refuse it either.

Redsenga1

Post by Redsenga1 »

MK Gould

Post by MK Gould »

RoscommonGooner wrote:After reading a bit on Twitter and the ticket request page I see a lot of fellas who rented out their season tickets are taking them back for the final. Now, I know that this was (or at least should have been) agreed on prior to the rental but it does smack me as being very unfair by the ST holder. (S)he could potentially have been sitting at home for the last 3 years while some other poor sod was travelling up and down the country and Europe building up credits for the owner to get first dibs on a final ticket.

Just an observation. But, that said, if I was to get my hands on a corporate freebee I don't think I refuse it either.
Some good advice for anyone thinking of renting a season ticket next season:
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=16047

I've shared in the past and have always had clear agreement IN ADVANCE over what happens if we get to a final. Normally one of us would get the League Cup Final and the other the FA Cup. A mate of mine even went to the CL Final as he'd agreed that as part of a share and just got lucky...

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Can't believe that anyone renting a ST would not agree position on Cup semi/final tickets in advance. Obviously if a ST holder is trying to renege on that relying on a lack of written document that's a different kettle of fish.

RoscommonGooner

Post by RoscommonGooner »

Agreed, as I said it should be agreed what the cup final situation would be. I just wouldn't rent one if I wasn't getting the first option on final tickets.

piciawpojedynke

Post by piciawpojedynke »

[*]
Last edited by piciawpojedynke on Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

I think it changes at row 15. :wink:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

piciawpojedynke wrote:Hi, someone can help me to buy 2 tickets together in upper tier? I'm just a Red Member... I need 2 tickets but I can't pay 500 pounds for each... I can pay 150 pounds for each. Someone can buy few tickets and meet me in London?
I follow Twitter and different sites but it will be hard to hit for a good opportunity.
Thanks.
Um, er, probably not.

MK Gould

Post by MK Gould »

ArsenalST86 wrote: For Sale - Club Wembley Ticket + Full Hospitality ( Free Bar/Plenty Of Food ) , Unfortunately Not Looking Like Im Going To Be Able To Attend Due To A Shortfall Of Cash This Month And The Price Of The Ticket Which Is Breaking My Heart :( Will Accept Highest Offer (At No Less Than Face Value) I Receive Sometime Before The Match Time Wasters Need Not Bother To Contact Me. I Will Happily Meet At The Stadium To Exchange I Will Be At Wembley The Day Of The Final Irrelevent. Email Me For Full Information - [email protected] , Thanks
At no less than face value eh... Nice! There are many places you can advertise this mate, but not on here. We don't rip off fellow gooners :cussing: !

ArsenalST86

Post by ArsenalST86 »

MK Gould wrote:
ArsenalST86 wrote: For Sale - Club Wembley Ticket + Full Hospitality ( Free Bar/Plenty Of Food ) , Unfortunately Not Looking Like Im Going To Be Able To Attend Due To A Shortfall Of Cash This Month And The Price Of The Ticket Which Is Breaking My Heart :( Will Accept Highest Offer (At No Less Than Face Value) I Receive Sometime Before The Match Time Wasters Need Not Bother To Contact Me. I Will Happily Meet At The Stadium To Exchange I Will Be At Wembley The Day Of The Final Irrelevent. Email Me For Full Information - [email protected] , Thanks
At no less than face value eh... Nice! There are many places you can advertise this mate, but not on here. We don't rip off fellow gooners :cussing: !
Not Ripping Anyone Off Mate Just Dont Want Some Smartarse Offering Me Some Ridiculous Amount Of Money When Ive Paid The Full Price, And I Can Assure You There Will Be Someone That Would