Ha Ha you fat F******g B*****D

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
goonersid

Ha Ha you fat F******g B*****D

Post by goonersid »

https://www.givemesport.com/487731-fran ... 11-mocking
Did the stupid fat *word censored* relly think people would forget?

REB

Re: Ha Ha you fat F******g B*****D

Post by REB »

its a nothing story sid tbh,
i always liked lampard as a player and wish him well.

augie

Post by augie »

REB wrote:its a nothing story sid tbh,

I dislike (but dont hate) the fat chav *word censored* - he has this smarmy arrogance and maybe his intelligence is of mensa quality, but he just comes off as a thick condecending *word censored* when he is interviewed :roll:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Obviously never had any affection for him but can't honestly say I disliked Lampard any more than I would any other successful player for a rival team.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

American accents make anyone want to puke...They all sound like kermit the frog forever complaining and think they know best....even so Lumpolard is a right smarmy *word censored*....maybe that's why his mrs (soon to be his ex) recently dumped him! :high5:

LDB
Location: Having a cup of tea and waiting for all this to blow over

Post by LDB »

REB wrote:its a nothing story sid tbh,
You're forgetting that he's English

LDB
Location: Having a cup of tea and waiting for all this to blow over

Post by LDB »

Double post
Last edited by LDB on Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

guybwood49

Post by guybwood49 »

I never really hated Lampard, and the 'You Fat Bastard" and calling him Fat Frank were
funny. I always thought he was over rated, but to score so many goals from midfield
he must have something

markyp

Post by markyp »

to call Lampard anything but a fantastic player is laughable,you don't play for Chelsea for that many years,score that many goals if you are average.ok so he played for chavski,im not as blind as some to hate him purely for playing for a rival,yes he's a crunt as a bloke but on the pitch nobody can deny his talent,and no it isn't blob week :lol:

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

i've never liked lampard, always thought he was overrated but he did do one thing well - hang on the edge of the box and get a shot on target.

that should be a basic skill but one many midfielders can't or don't do - Jack and Cesc for example.

lampard would lumber around the field getting passed around by the other team, occasionally passing sideways, and then he'd pop up at the edge of the box after a corner and then bang one home.....KANT

trustno10

Post by trustno10 »

guybwood49 wrote:I never really hated Lampard, and the 'You Fat Bastard" and calling him Fat Frank were
funny. I always thought he was over rated, but to score so many goals from midfield
he must have something
Penalty duty

25% of his goals were penalties, about another 50% were probably deflections

Peeman

Post by Peeman »

Isn't there already a thread about this.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=37398&start=30

:oops: :twisted: :oops: :twisted:

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

about another 50% were probably deflections.

You know what they say about entering raffles.

topgoon

Post by topgoon »

clockender1 wrote:i've never liked lampard, always thought he was overrated but he did do one thing well - hang on the edge of the box and get a shot on target.

that should be a basic skill but one many midfielders can't or don't do - Jack and Cesc for example.

lampard would lumber around the field getting passed around by the other team, occasionally passing sideways, and then he'd pop up at the edge of the box after a corner and then bang one home.....KANT

This almost sums up fatty except you forgot to mention the obligatory deflection. I have never seen a player score as many deflections as fatty used to get. This added to the fact that he took all their pens boosted his goal scoring figures. He is was overrated bar one season,when he came 3rd in European player of the year.

Pies

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

clockender1 wrote:i've never liked lampard, always thought he was overrated but he did do one thing well - hang on the edge of the box and get a shot on target.

^^ This is THE ONLY accurate summation of Lumpolard on here. I'd add; It used to always irritate me the way he'd always say "the gaffa told me get in and take a chance", the fucking gaffa. :roll: Don't know why that irritated me so much as other players say it and they don't get up my piss tube. But Fat Fwank? Grrrrr.... :x