Monaco away travel tix etc

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
russgoonergibson

Monaco away travel tix etc

Post by russgoonergibson »

Little bit in advance but just booked our flights pretty decent deal - lhr to nice via amsterdam £150 return flying out mon16th return thurs 19th with klm

Henry is a Gooner

Re: Monaco away travel etc

Post by Henry is a Gooner »

Monaco have put their tickets on General Sale today (French residents only), I'd imagine that will restrict us to a meagre 5% allocation then :banghead:

Edit: Re Redsidents only: There doesn't appear to be any restriction & because they're e-tickets (print@home), I can't see any reason why we cant purchase them from here! http://www.asm-fc.com/en/article/get-yo ... 66775.html

louis2

Post by louis2 »

create an account on there website and you can buy print at home tickets in available areas, simples.

Henry is a Gooner

louis2 wrote:create an account on there website and you can buy print at home tickets in available areas, simples.
I have done mate, it's a bit surprising & also contravenes the Champions League rules that insist upon segregation, hey ho in for a penny and in for 200 euros

russgoonergibson

i got 3 tickets together this morning but opposite end from the away section, as you said just created a account and ordered them, got payment confirmation but no word of getting tickets, id imagine collect at stadium

goonermarc

Post by goonermarc »

Did I make the silly mistake of putting my address as a UK one?

Can't seem to get through to a payment screen, then again my French is horrendous.

Henry is a Gooner

russgoonergibson wrote:i got 3 tickets together this morning but opposite end from the away section, as you said just created a account and ordered them, got payment confirmation but no word of getting tickets, id imagine collect at stadium

There should be a PDF file attached to your confirmation e-mail that contains images of the tickets

russgoonergibson

Henry is a Gooner wrote:
russgoonergibson wrote:i got 3 tickets together this morning but opposite end from the away section, as you said just created a account and ordered them, got payment confirmation but no word of getting tickets, id imagine collect at stadium

There should be a PDF file attached to your confirmation e-mail that contains images of the tickets

just checked again got 3 emails with payment confirmation etc but no attachement, will give them a call cheers

goonermarc

Post by goonermarc »

Have they sold out on the Monaco site?

louis2

Post by louis2 »

goonermarc wrote:Have they sold out on the Monaco site?
yes sold out now,

louis2

Post by louis2 »

russgoonergibson wrote:
Henry is a Gooner wrote:

just checked again got 3 emails with payment confirmation etc but no attachement, will give them a call cheers
check your spam, mine went to there, also on the conformation there will be a picture of 2 printers at the bottom of page just click on the top one should print from there,

Robin_L

Post by Robin_L »

Price I paid for that fecking 2-2 up at Liverpool was missing out on booking these, what a load of betty swollocks. Merry Christmas :barscarf:

Robin_L

Post by Robin_L »

I'm in! Unbelievable Geoff. And without having to pay 850 Euros for a ticket too, bonus.

Theoperator

Post by Theoperator »

Sold out at the moment on the website by the looks of it, however their season ticket holders can reserve till early Jan then they default unless confirmed and paid so I guess a few more may come up :?

Ziegler1988

Post by Ziegler1988 »

"Monaco Away Ticket News: I'm being told that we will receive 1,200 tickets in Block H 'Populaires' at approx £38."

https://twitter.com/AFCFixtureNews/stat ... 0940411904