The ''no one is coming'' Transfer Thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
arseofacrow

Re: Is it time for a Jan Transfer Window Thread Yet?

Post by arseofacrow »

Ikechukwu1 wrote: Quite why a club with £200m is shopping at Aldi is beyond me.
Aldi's business model at the beginning was to sign long term contracts with recognised brands but sell those products under their own brand names.

Possibly shopping at Aldi will get you a Ronaldo, you just won't get that written on the packet :lol: :rubchin: :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Have we signed anyone yet? :cry:

officepest
Location: Lacking a little bit of sharpness in the final third.

Post by officepest »

OneBardGooner wrote:Have we signed anyone yet? :cry:
Virtually? Everyone.

Actually? Nobody.

franksav63
Location: Home - Whitechapel - Arsenal Block 6 - Twitter - @franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

http://metro.co.uk/2015/11/22/arsenal-i ... t-5517912/

Arsenal in transfer talks to sign striker Victor Osimhen – report

Arsenal are in talks to sign striker Victor Osimhen after hijacking his move to Tottenham, according to reports.

Osimhen is hot property after scoring 10 goals in seven matches to fire Nigeria to victory in the recent Under-17 World Cup.

Nine major European clubs have since made approaches for his signature, while Tottenham had apparently agreed a deal to sign him.

But now Soccernet says Arsenal are in talks to bring the striker to the Emirates Stadium.

It’s claimed that Gunners chief Arsene Wenger is holding talks with the head of the Nigerian Football Federation Amaju Pinnick about a transfer.

Agents working for Spurs are talking to Osimhen’s club Ultimate Strikers Academy about a deal, meaning Arsenal need to move quickly.

++++

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :roll:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:And we need someone who knows what they are doing to lead the Medical team...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34328940

Oh! Doctor Doctor! :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P
OBG don't you think our players spend enough time on the treatment table already, they don't need any more excuses :roll:
:lol: true...but ain't she fit.... :-P

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

franksav63 wrote:http://metro.co.uk/2015/11/22/arsenal-i ... t-5517912/

Arsenal in transfer talks to sign striker Victor Osimhen – report

Arsenal are in talks to sign striker Victor Osimhen after hijacking his move to Tottenham, according to reports.

Osimhen is hot property after scoring 10 goals in seven matches to fire Nigeria to victory in the recent Under-17 World Cup.

Nine major European clubs have since made approaches for his signature, while Tottenham had apparently agreed a deal to sign him.

But now Soccernet says Arsenal are in talks to bring the striker to the Emirates Stadium.

It’s claimed that Gunners chief Arsene Wenger is holding talks with the head of the Nigerian Football Federation Amaju Pinnick about a transfer.

Agents working for Spurs are talking to Osimhen’s club Ultimate Strikers Academy about a deal, meaning Arsenal need to move quickly.

++++

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :roll:
Oh! Well that's fucked it then. :roll: :banghead:

postmanPat91

Post by postmanPat91 »

Epic comment on this article http://www.espnfc.co.uk/story/2670767/k ... er-rumours

Deluded Arsenal supporter: "Who is Benzema"
Another poster: "Benzema is the man who has a UCL medal. Something Wenger does not have."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

So many fans talk down top-class strikers when our attacking options consist of Walcott, Giroud and Campbell and ~£200mil sits in the bank

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Nice to see once again we are being linked with every man and his dog for this transfer window :barscarf:

Once again Wenger getting the excuses in early :banghead:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

GoonerMuzz wrote:Nice to see once again we are being linked with every man and his dog for this transfer window :barscarf:

Once again Wenger getting the excuses in early :banghead:

They've already signed him - He used to play for Barking. :D

postmanPat91

Post by postmanPat91 »

Arsenal Till I Die wrote:I'm sorry but if this is true this is a massive joke.

''Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger has asked the board to complete the January transfer of Michy Batshuayi, according to reports.''

Why wait when we are going to be out of everything to sign a player? :roll:

http://metro.co.uk/2015/09/21/arsenal-b ... t-5401019/

Oh and a defender...

http://metro.co.uk/2015/09/22/arsenal-r ... t-5402232/
Our club IS a joke, and it's becoming embarrassing to be a fan. We shell out the highest ticket prices in the land, believe the same shit every summer, and watch the team fail in exactly the same way every year. Only way Kroenke fucks off is if we vote with our wallets and stop supporting this endless cycle of lies and failure.

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

I know we say it every transfer window but inactivity in January would be inexcusable. I know it's a difficult time to buy but we've got to do something to address the weaknesses in the squad.

I'd even accept some loans to get us through the worst of our injury crisis. Pato could be available on loan, the Russian league shuts down for a while so Veloso might be available.

I'd rather we paid top dollar for a top striker and DM, but I'd settle for 'better than we've got at the moment'.

markyp

Post by markyp »

utterly pointless thread,its like imagining what you would buy if you won the lottery,nobody is coming yet again only our dear friend internal solutions,SHUT THIS THREAD DOWN :shock:

Goonuz71

Post by Goonuz71 »

Will The CIC offer Owen Goals an extended contact as he is in such fine form :banghead:

Herd

Post by Herd »

Fuck yea ,wheres Kalou,kallstrom and jo cole !

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

The thing I like most about Joe Cole is his name can be pronounced Joke Hole. "Hole" being a lovely Oirish word for shitpipe, anus, ass, arse, ring, ringpiece, Hershey Highway, gicker, shitter, puckerlips etc etc and so on and so forth. Thank you. 8)