The ''no one is coming'' Transfer Thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Perryashburtongroves

Re: The ''no one is coming'' Transfer Thread

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... ntrum.html

Same old story isn't it? Contract running out, excellent player, frustrated and fed-up, expects more, wants guarantees that the club will challenge for trophies. What's changed since Van Persie left? Fuck all and it's all because of that *word censored* in charge.

Wilson

Post by Wilson »

This season is going to be damage limitation. If we lose Ozil and Sanchez, we are in such a delicate state in terms of quality.

If we lose both Sanchez and Ozil, watch the media spin it as 'Arsenal cannot afford to lose Wenger in such turbulent times', then Arsene will step in as the 'reluctant hero', portraying himself as wanting to retire, but not wanting to leave the club in such a delicate situation.

The fact he oversaw the pending disaster wont mean much - brushed under the carpet.

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

begeegs wrote:
flash gunner wrote:
Those are the rumours ive heard about Sneijder too, do yours involve a hose pipe, bulldog clips and a bowling ball? :shock:
Someone has been watching Rillington Place :D (with the exception of the bowling ball)..
Worryingly i havent seen any if it :? :|

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

flash gunner wrote:
begeegs wrote:
flash gunner wrote:
Those are the rumours ive heard about Sneijder too, do yours involve a hose pipe, bulldog clips and a bowling ball? :shock:
Someone has been watching Rillington Place :D (with the exception of the bowling ball)..
It seems someone has based a TV show around your weekend hobby, Barbara - oops, sorry - Flash. :lol: :wink:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
flash gunner wrote:
begeegs wrote:
flash gunner wrote:
It seems someone has based a TV show around your weekend hobby, Barbara - oops, sorry - Flash. :lol: :wink:
Am i in a Truman show style life? :? holy shit what else have they seen? :shock: :shock: :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

flash gunner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
flash gunner wrote:
begeegs wrote:
flash gunner wrote:
Am i in a Truman show style life? :? holy shit what else have they seen? :shock: :shock: :wink:
The gerbils. I'm pretty sure they've all seen the gerbils, mate... well, what was left of the gerbils after they were "extracted". :shock:

:D :wink:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

begeegs

Post by begeegs »

DB10GOONER wrote:
flash gunner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
flash gunner wrote:
begeegs wrote:
The gerbils. I'm pretty sure they've all seen the gerbils, mate... well, what was left of the gerbils after they were "extracted". :shock:

The show was about John Christie who used a hose to connect to the gas mains (for his victims) and kept it switched off with a bulldog clip. What's interesting here is that Flash has actually expanded on this method. If the gas doesn't work, a bowling ball would certainly come in handy.....I suppose gerbils could come in handy at this point... :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

begeegs wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
flash gunner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
flash gunner wrote:

The show was about John Christie who used a hose to connect to the gas mains (for his victims) and kept it switched off with a bulldog clip. What's interesting here is that Flash has actually expanded on this method. If the gas doesn't work, a bowling ball would certainly come in handy.....I suppose gerbils could come in handy at this point... :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
:lol: :lol:

Oh, Flash is an expert on all that weird kinky shit. :worried:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Yeah! But he bought his second hand (stained) Gimp Suit from you. :lol:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
begeegs wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
flash gunner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

:lol: :lol:

Oh, Flash is an expert on all that weird kinky shit. :worried:

I know the story of John Christy but didnt even realise what i was typing :shock: :shock: :shock:

:lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:Yeah! But he bought his second hand (stained) Gimp Suit from you. :lol:
The pocket-sized dildo has spoken! :barscarf:

:lol: :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

If I'm pocket sized you must be micro - and a used pongy one at that!...well that's what spuddy reckons. :D

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Back to the Thread!!!

"Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger is interested in signing Torino striker Andrea Belotti, but is concerned by the 23-year-old's £50m price tag. (Sun)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

augie

Post by augie »

OneBardGooner wrote:Back to the Thread!!!

"Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger is interested in signing Torino striker Andrea Belotti, but is concerned by the 23-year-old's £50m price tag. (Sun)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ridiculous rumour - don't the sun know that our scouts are now combing through the various non league divisions in the hope of signing the new Nicholas bendtner ? :roll: I have never seen a club go from buying a £40k player, to signing a £50m player within a few weeks :lol: :lol: