The ''no one is coming'' Transfer Thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: Is it time for a Jan Transfer Window Thread Yet?

Post by OneBardGooner »

Redarmy wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:It is just yet another ploy by wenger so he doesn't have to buy anyone of True Quality in the winter transfer window......Everyone is more expensive - so we will wait till the summer - and we all know what happens in the summer window ..sweet FA ! :roll: :banghead:

Looks like he is saying Welbeck nearly ready, but not seen in any current players training photos

Surely he is not deceiving us again is he?

I heard Wellbeck got injured taking a selfie on the training pitch. :?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

SteveO 35 wrote:http://talksport.com/football/arsenal-t ... rated-isco

Still haggling with Leicester over Chilwell :D

Leicester have said 'yes' to the offer, but Chigwell has said 'no' because he wants to be in the infamous (Virtual) I Almost Signed For The Arsenal Sqaud Photo... :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

rodders999 wrote:3 days away from the transfer window closing and the media is awash with stories about how all our serial sick notes are miraculously close to a return. There's more people being cured at London Colney this week than there is in Lourdes for fuck sake. Things are going so well there that I reckon if baked bean head was still at the club he'd have been declared the krypton factor champion of champions by now. Next Tuesday morning should be interesting when we hear of the little setbacks that took place when Big Ben chimed the window shut. Fucking parasites.

You should print off thousands of copies of that Rodders and hand them out to all and sundry outside the bowl.

casgooner

Post by casgooner »

I gave up looking at the Sky transfer thread weeks ago. :(

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

casgooner wrote:I gave up looking at the Sky transfer thread years ago. :(
Me too ! :cry:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

I thought FFP was dead but surely Ramires fucking off to China for 25 million is some sort of cash fiddle by the chavs? What's going on there?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

rodders999 wrote:I thought FFP was dead but surely Ramires fucking off to China for 25 million is some sort of cash fiddle by the chavs? What's going on there?
Go to the Let's all laugh at chavs thread Rodders OR..watch this from 14 minutes in

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0 ... ret-riches

Sorry to go off topic - But, it is connected....

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

rodders999 wrote:I thought FFP was dead but surely Ramires fucking off to China for 25 million is some sort of cash fiddle by the chavs? What's going on there?
It's probably more to do with a tax issue and business interests in China on the part of the Russian owner. What are the odds he wants to secure some sort of deal with a Chinese company or local Government department and this might well be a wonderful way to sweeten the deal. I would be fucking amazed if a club in China can afford £25m plus wages. Somewhere in the deal will be something a bit 'interesting' to say the least, I reckon and in all honesty, it is a transfer that UEFA should probably a have look at. But, football's bent and everyone knows it.

officepest
Location: Lacking a little bit of sharpness in the final third.

Post by officepest »

Nwakali & Chukwueze are coming. :?

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

officepest wrote:Nwakali & Chukwueze are coming. :?
are those baba's other accounts :shock:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:
officepest wrote:Nwakali & Chukwueze are coming. :?
are those baba's other accounts :shock:

I shouldn't ,but :lol:

Sean

Post by Sean »

We're just too jaded to care about how shite this window has been :(

We've been anaesthetised by our own stagnation. We're too dosed up with apathy to care.

No-one else of value is coming and we'll fuck it up in the league for the fifth time since we moved to the bowl :banghead:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Sean wrote:We're just too jaded to care about how shite this window has been :(

We've been anaesthetised by our own stagnation. We're too dosed up with apathy to care.

No-one else of value is coming and we'll fuck it up in the league for the fifth time since we moved to the bowl :banghead:
I concur :D if we were outside top4 le bumhole would be splashing the cash and no doubt we would go on a run,as we are closer to the top we will undoubtedly jobby our panties on the run in :( we will go on a run at the end to secure top4 again though.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Not that I'm losing any sleep whatsoever about not signing another two bob, no-mark piece of shite like this.....but now we've only got 48 hours or so of the window to go, let this be the start of the "Arsenal losing ground in the race to sign" series once more

Obviously big bad Celta Vigo "don't want to sell"

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... -live.html

Hopefully though Hull have advertised it at the town hall and in the local paper that Hernandez is for sale, so we can complete our dream forward line of him, Wally and Giroud

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Go to the Let's all laugh at chavs thread Rodders OR..watch this from 14 minutes in

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0 ... ret-riches

Sorry to go off topic - But, it is connected....
Technically not off topic then? :wink: