Sunderland FA cup Sat 9th 1500

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Chippy

Sunderland FA cup Sat 9th 1500

Post by Chippy »

On to the only competition we are likely to win. Sunderland had a good win today and their travelling support will be immense. Should be a good old fashioned cup tie.

Anyone want to moan about the title of the thread? :twisted:

northbank123

Re: Sunderland FA cup Sat 9th 1500

Post by northbank123 »

Chippy wrote:On to the only competition we are likely to win. Sunderland had a good win today and their travelling support will be immense. Should be a good old fashioned cup tie.

What month is this? :rubchin:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Chippy wrote:On to the only competition we are likely to win. Sunderland had a good win today and their travelling support will be immense. Should be a good old fashioned cup tie.

:barscarf: :barscarf:

All good Chippy, I'm not even going to mention the missing . in 15.00 :lol:

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

northbank123 wrote:

Year??? :oops:

Thierry 3-8-99

Post by Thierry 3-8-99 »

who to rest is the big question??

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

robbo10 wrote:
northbank123 wrote:

Year??? :oops:
1500!

casgooner

Post by casgooner »

Realistically, Sunderland should be concentrating on the league, but often teams at the bottom go on good cup runs. Take them seriously - please.

REB

Post by REB »

expecting a few changes by both teams with our reserves winning 2-0 :barscarf:

armchair

Post by armchair »

StuartL wrote:

Shoulda been : stu, although I prefer a simple 12hr format. Just 3:00pm is clean and to the point. :D
Oh yea, needs a capital C in "cup" and probably a full stop after the "Sat", like this.......Sat.
Also doesnt mention home or away? We dont want Stu turning up at the wrong ground now do we? :lol:
Sunderland H. FA Cup 9/01/2016 3:00pm works for me actually......... :wink: :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

armchair wrote:
StuartL wrote:

Shoulda been : stu, although I prefer a simple 12hr format. Just 3:00pm is clean and to the point. :D
Oh yea, needs a capital C in "cup" and probably a full stop after the "Sat", like this.......Sat.
Also doesnt mention home or away? We dont want Stu turning up at the wrong ground now do we? :lol:
Sunderland H. FA Cup 9/01/2016 3:00pm works for me actually......... :wink: :lol:
Shouldn't that be 'Should have' ? :lol: :wink:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

REB wrote:expecting a few changes by both teams with our reserves winning 2-0 :barscarf:
Wouldn't mind a few changes actually. Although we have devalued this in the past, having won it the last two seasons and having the best opportunity we'll ever get to win the title, it carries less weight for me this season. Sunderland will also make a few changes and we should still have more than enough to beat them.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

northbank123 wrote:
REB wrote:expecting a few changes by both teams with our reserves winning 2-0 :barscarf:
Wouldn't mind a few changes actually. Although we have devalued this in the past, having won it the last two seasons and having the best opportunity we'll ever get to win the title, it carries less weight for me this season. Sunderland will also make a few changes and we should still have more than enough to beat them.
Okay, so I am Dreaming BIG time - But what if we 'Did The Double'

Prem Champions AND The FA Cup.

My God Now I understand Why Rodder's and SteveO get so 'excited' in the trouser area. :lol:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
northbank123 wrote:
Okay, so I am Dreaming BIG time - But what if we 'Did The Double'

Prem Champions AND The FA Cup.

My God Now I understand Why Rodder's and SteveO get so 'excited' in the trouser area. :lol:
Not going to bother winning the CL too are we?

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

can't think of any young exciting players on the edge of our first team who I'd like to see given a chance in this :|

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:can't think of any young exciting players on the edge of our first team who I'd like to see given a chance in this :|

I'd like to see what Reine-Adelaide, Crowley, Bielik and Dragomir can do, though excitement about our youth players is invariably followed by disappointment.

I'd especially like to see Ilias Chatzitheodoridis given a game, just to hear the commentators pronounce his surname.