Donald Trump, Getdafuckoutahere! And take your pussymouth with you!

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
Nos89

Re: Trump

Post by Nos89 »

Yankee_Gooner_Dandee wrote:
Nos89 wrote:We have to remember the real people in charge of the USA killed the incumbent President in 1963. They can do that, they can do anything.
Like setting up the Sandy Hook school "shooting" or perhaps 9/11? There are many who believe.
Haven't heard about setting up Sandy Hook"shooting". That is obsence if true.
No surprise what happened to the Dallas police force last night. It was only a matter of time. Is it a coincidence that it happened in Dallas rather than any other city?

Yankee_Gooner_Dandee

Post by Yankee_Gooner_Dandee »

Nos89 wrote:
Yankee_Gooner_Dandee wrote:
Nos89 wrote:We have to remember the real people in charge of the USA killed the incumbent President in 1963. They can do that, they can do anything.
Like setting up the Sandy Hook school "shooting" or perhaps 9/11? There are many who believe.
Haven't heard about setting up Sandy Hook"shooting". That is obsence if true.
No surprise what happened to the Dallas police force last night. It was only a matter of time. Is it a coincidence that it happened in Dallas rather than any other city?
My guess is because its the closest city to the biggest Army base in the country and the guy was former Army. Texas gun laws are about as lax as they get as well.

Here's the best Sandy Hook hoax video, although there are lots available https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oD0z275nQnM

If anyone actually sits through that you're mind will be blown.

greengooner

Post by greengooner »

Is a caaaaant. End of

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

What's with Trump's hands? He talks like a 14 year old Valley Girl. :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol:

"Oh-Em-Gee!! I'm like gonna like be the like President and stuff. OhMyGodOhMyGodOhMyGod!!" :lol: :roll:

:censored:

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

His Mrs. seems to have an original speech writer.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

A11M11 wrote:His Mrs. seems to have an original speech writer.
Spookily, if you look just at her eyes and mouth she looks uncannily like.... Donald Trump! :shock:

Do you think the mad bastard made her get plastic surgery to look more like a drag queen version of himself? Is he that much of a mad bastard and an egomaniac that he wants to fuck himself??? :shock: :lol:

Yes. Yes, he is. 8)

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Spookily, if you look just at her eyes and mouth she looks uncannily like.... Donald Trump! :shock:

Do you think the mad bastard made her get plastic surgery to look more like a drag queen version of himself? Is he that much of a mad bastard and an egomaniac that he wants to fuck himself??? :shock: :lol:

Yes. Yes, he is. 8)

And his previous wife looked just the same, and the one before that.

I'd've loved to have seen Trump's reaction when he discovered that his missus had just copied the words of Michelle's and Hilary's speechwriter.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

GranadaJoe wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Yes. Yes, he is. 8)

And his previous wife looked just the same, and the one before that.

I'd've loved to have seen Trump's reaction when he discovered that his missus had just copied the words of Michelle's and Hilary's speechwriter.
:lol:

I'd imagine the 53 hairs left on his head all stood on end! :barscarf: :lol:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Loved Trump's speech about "asking not what your country can do for you rather ask what you can do for your country "

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

Bradywasking wrote:Loved Trump's speech about "asking not what your country can do for you rather ask what you can do for your country "
The Americans can't be stupid enough to vote him in can they. Ohh wait why did I even ask that question!

:D :D :D

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

I've always believed east is east and west etc and never the twain!
The recent and increased attacks prove this to be true
Islamic terrorism is a cancer on the western world and there is only one way to deal with cancer and that is to remove it, anything that looks like it and anything that might develop into it!
I think Trump believes the same so I hope he wins

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

goonersid wrote:I've always believed east is east and west etc and never the twain!
Islamic terrorism is a cancer on the western world and there is only one way to deal with cancer and that is to remove it, anything that looks like it and anything that might develop into it!
I think you have left this deliberately ambiguous but if I read you correctly and you start posting more along these lines the bans might be out. Let's keep it nice despite the fact the world is going to hell in a handbasket.

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

goonersid wrote:I've always believed east is east and west etc and never the twain!

Looks like Mr and Mrs Hitler might have had other offspring.

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

When I see stuff like this, I understand why there are so many problems in the world today.

Yankee_Gooner_Dandee

Post by Yankee_Gooner_Dandee »

Trump's speech last night was nothing but fear mongering and promises of these magical things that people want to hear, like "we're gonna defeat ISIS and we're gonna do it fast!" but without any actual substance whatsoever. It's a complete farce and I feel embarrassed for my country knowing other nations are watching this shit. It almost has an air of Hitler. Like people today will ask, "how could Germany's citizens allow Hitler to rule?" This is fucking how.

And the thing is, all the shit he says about Hillary is fucking true. So we have these two fucks to choose from in a nation of almost 400 million.