Leicester - go on and do it if we don't

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
armchair

Re: Leicester - go on and do it if we don't

Post by armchair »

Herd wrote:I cant beleive this thread which is wrong on so many counts its unreal !

Firstly Leicester are a proper team wtf is that all about ?

They went belly up in 2002 and were bought by a crook manduric he of popmpey fame before selling out to an
another extremely dodgy bunch,this time thais, ................so much for the club.
Their fans are scum of the highest order racist neandathal cowards that love beating up woman and children !

So whats there to like about them ?

I want Arsenal to win every time !

Fcuk Leicester and fuck any Toby that backs em against the Arsenal ! :banghead: :box: :cussing:
At last! Someone else who can see that this thread (especially the title) is just wrong.
Fuck Leicester!

That is all. Thank you.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Have to say that I have a gripe about how fans of smaller clubs always seem to be held up as long-suffering but extremely dedicated and deserving.

Reality is that Leicester have magically picked up 7,000 extra fans every week from last season, and an extra 12,000 fans from their PL season in 2002. Don't get me wrong, every club's ability to attract matchday crowds will fluctuate a bit with success, but the reality is a huge proportion of these 'hard-up' fans couldn't give a toss when the chips are down. As clubs like these like to remind us, they support their local team and the tickets aren't exactly extortionate so no great excuses.

CloakedGooner

Post by CloakedGooner »

northbank123 wrote:Have to say that I have a gripe about how fans of smaller clubs always seem to be held up as long-suffering but extremely dedicated and deserving.

Reality is that Leicester have magically picked up 7,000 extra fans every week from last season, and an extra 12,000 fans from their PL season in 2002. Don't get me wrong, every club's ability to attract matchday crowds will fluctuate a bit with success, but the reality is a huge proportion of these 'hard-up' fans couldn't give a toss when the chips are down. As clubs like these like to remind us, they support their local team and the tickets aren't exactly extortionate so no great excuses.
This ^^^^

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

northbank123 wrote:Have to say that I have a gripe about how fans of smaller clubs always seem to be held up as long-suffering but extremely dedicated and deserving.

Don't forget the few fans they picked up on this forum as well.

Herd

Post by Herd »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:leicester is a rugby union town. that's the only explanation I can come up with when you have all those fans clapping those fucking clappy things like they used to at fulham.
Not really ,most Tiger fans come from the surrounding villages rather than the town itself,the difference between their supporters and the scum from down the road is like night and Day .

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

armchair wrote:
Herd wrote: Their fans are scum of the highest order racist neandathal cowards that love beating up woman and children !
:lol: :lol: :lol:

With those stupid fan type things they make a racket with.

:barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Fuck OFF leicester yer diving cheating *word censored*. :mrgreen:

nut flush gooner

If Leicester win the league this season is it

Post by nut flush gooner »

1) A case of well played Leicester a deserved title playing some great football

or

2) We should have taken advantage of all the other clubs slip ups and grasped the opportunity regardless of what Leicester and the Spuds have done.

g88ner

Re: If Leicester win the league this season is it

Post by g88ner »

I know it's obvious, but it's both.

What Leicester are doing in incredible so fair play to them; thoroughly deserved. On the other hand, we've utterly blown it if we don't win it.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

I don't fucking like the pricks one bit. That is all.

Blade

Post by Blade »

I want Leicester to win.

Why reward and vindicate AW and our bunch of posers?.

BFG getting skinned [again] at the right wing-back position by Neymar is the last straw for me.

This bunch of girls deserve it?.
Last edited by Blade on Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

armchair

Post by armchair »

Jesus Christ!
How many fukin "Leicester winning the league" threads do we need on this forum?

1) None

or

2) Zero

Fuck sakes! :banghead:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

armchair wrote:Jesus Christ!
How many fukin "Leicester winning the league" threads do we need on this forum?
Agreed. It's an Arsenal forum. One Leicester thread is enough lads. Gonna merge it.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Blade wrote:I want Leicester to win.

BFG getting skinned [again] at the right wing-back position by Neymar is the last straw for me.

Are you saying you would rather them win it than us?

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

northbank123 wrote:
Blade wrote:I want Leicester to win.

Are you saying you would rather them win it than us?
Apparently so :?