The 'I told you so' EU referendum - Officially the Worst Thread Ever

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.

Remain or leave

Remain
37%
Leave
63%

Total votes: 81

gazzatt2

Re: The 'I told you so' EU referendum - Officially the Worst Thread Ever

Post by gazzatt2 »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:27 am
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-43489462

Brexit - creating jobs for the EU :barscarf: :D
You should really read the whole article
before you post
It’s EU rules why it is going to be done in EU

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

gazzatt2 wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:32 pm
Gunner Rob wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:27 am
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-43489462

Brexit - creating jobs for the EU :barscarf: :D
You should really read the whole article
before you post
It’s EU rules why it is going to be done in EU
I thought that the whole point of Brexit was so we wouldn't need to obey EU rules ???

oh and by the way the UK are not able to compete to make the French passport as the french don't allow it.
as with most EU rules we have been too soft for too long, but to huff and puff and say we want to leave the EU remains a very childish attitude.

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Gunner Rob shooting from the hip again, no signed contract as yet.... :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

If you don't put a gag on that fucking moron foreign secretary of yours then Brexit is going to be the least of your worries. Nuclear winter might be a major one though.... :lol: :wink:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:38 pm
If you don't put a gag on that fucking moron foreign secretary of yours then Brexit is going to be the least of your worries. Nuclear winter might be a major one though.... :lol: :wink:
You love him really.... :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Allgunsblazin wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:24 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:38 pm
You love him really.... :lol:
:lol:

I think he's hilarious tbh. The fact an inbred moron can get so far in life both amuses and bemuses me. Have you seen his dad and sister? They are basically physically Boris in 30 years time and in drag respectively. :lol:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

another consequence of Brexit

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/p ... 70916.html

of course this won't affect the Brexiteers as the elderly don't use much data on their phones and the thick don't travel much.

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

I do worry sometimes about the scare stories.
Do you really believe that a deal won't be done ? It will all get sorted in the end . The planes will fly , the phones will work , Ships will sail and fish will be caught on a fairer basis.
Then life will go on as normal , shootings in London will take over from stabbings and perhaps our political leaders might start to lead instead of just arguing amongst themselves.
Perhaps this whole episode will concentrate the minds and money will be spent on things in this country as opposed to propping up everybody else.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

A11M11 wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:05 pm
I do worry sometimes about the scare stories.
Do you really believe that a deal won't be done ? It will all get sorted in the end . The planes will fly , the phones will work , Ships will sail and fish will be caught on a fairer basis.
Then life will go on as normal , shootings in London will take over from stabbings and perhaps our political leaders might start to lead instead of just arguing amongst themselves.
Perhaps this whole episode will concentrate the minds and money will be spent on things in this country as opposed to propping up everybody else.
why would a deal get done? we are leaving the EU, we are leaving the single market. we can't expect the same benefits.
I thought that is what you Brexiteers wanted ?

as for money being spent on things in this country, well for now the most deprived parts of the country currently get EU funding.
that won't happen after we leave the EU, and good luck if you expect the government to spend the money instead.

Herd

Post by Herd »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:22 am

of course this won't affect the Brexiteers as the elderly don't use much data on their phones and the thick don't travel much.
Rob i think it's you that are thick ,firstly you keep rehashing any Brexit scare story and presenting it as fact !
Secondly another swipe at the elderly ,how dare they not use much data ,how dare they have a voice either ,fuck it lets kill em all eh ?
Thirdly the assumption that Brexiteers are stupid and don't travel much zzzzzzzz change the record ffs .

Seriously Rob you are a bore !

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Gunner Rob wrote:

You've obviously never been on the Costa del Sol in June mate! :D :wink:

Herd

Post by Herd »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:49 am
Gunner Rob wrote:

You've obviously never been on the Costa del Sol in June mate! :D :wink:
lololol more like juine to august ,or in winter when the aged go there !

Boris is a buffoon ,we are getting used as a stick for beating russia because of the usa and its zionist client l in order to have a full on war so that syria can be wiped out and left to rot much like Iraq and afghanistan !

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Herd wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:48 pm
Gunner Rob wrote:

Rob i think it's you that are thick ,firstly you keep rehashing any Brexit scare story and presenting it as fact !
Secondly another swipe at the elderly ,how dare they not use much data ,how dare they have a voice either ,fuck it lets kill em all eh ?
Thirdly the assumption that Brexiteers are stupid and don't travel much zzzzzzzz change the record ffs .

Seriously Rob you are a bore !
yeah you are right, I am a bore on this. Brexit is boring and should never have happened.
its just that I am pretty sure that I am going to be proved right and the country seems to be sleep walking towards Brexit with no thought about what is going to happen afterwards.

got respect for you though because my comments were provocative and deserved a slap down.
you also stand up for what you think is right - too many people these days seem to be too passive.

anyway hey ho, football is back this weekend.

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Think we need a best of 3 vote off.... starting with a 2nd referendum in September :barscarf:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Lord Patten, former cabinet minister on Brexit:

"Independent countries do fewer deals than the EU and the deals are not as good as those made by 28 countries acting together, with the bargaining power that being a market of more than 500 million people brings"

"The Global Britain touted by some pro-Brexit ministers (as though we had not been global for centuries) is not only hypocritical, it is also political and economic nonsense. One problem is that the ministers who talk about these fictitious trade deals have never negotiated one. The closest they have come to a trade deal is the checkout at Waitrose."

Brexiteers : Project Fear, Project Fear :lol:

:banghead: :banghead: