The 'I told you so' EU referendum - Officially the Worst Thread Ever

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.

Remain or leave

Remain
37%
Leave
63%

Total votes: 81

Allgunsblazin

Re: The 'I told you so' EU referendum - Officially the Worst Thread Ever

Post by Allgunsblazin »

NickF wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:51 am
Gunner Rob wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:51 am
Once outside we will still need to trade with the EU, but instead of being a big player they will be able to bully us to get what they want. We will be smaller, diminished, poorer and without any influence on the world stage. For this reason alone I hate all leavers and think they traitors to the UK.

There are no positives about Brexit, everyone will become poorer - the leavers, the remainers and out fellow europeans.
The only winners will be the rich and big business which you seem to hate. Face the facts - you have been conned.
Out of interest, would you also apply this logic to the good people of Catalonia?
Of course not, Eurofiles Merky and Macro have gone silent all of a sudden!
Macros great speech on the EUs future does not look good with Barcelona set to announce independence, Basques next!..

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

NickF wrote:
Gunner Rob wrote:
Once outside we will still need to trade with the EU, but instead of being a big player they will be able to bully us to get what they want. We will be smaller, diminished, poorer and without any influence on the world stage. For this reason alone I hate all leavers and think they traitors to the UK.

There are no positives about Brexit, everyone will become poorer - the leavers, the remainers and out fellow europeans.
The only winners will be the rich and big business which you seem to hate. Face the facts - you have been conned.
Out of interest, would you also apply this logic to the good people of Catalonia?
i dont know enough about the Catalonia situation to be honest but it is rather different - they want to leave Spain, not the EU. It is more like Scotland wanting to leave the rest off the UK.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Brightonnxtround wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:20 pm
Do the BBC & Laura cuntsberg seriously believe that if they get Theresa to stand down then brexit won't happen :D :D :D :D fuckind idiots .........and Jenny corbyn will ride in and save the day and stop brexit in its tracks :D :D :D :D
Dont know what you are on about - most remainers think the BBC has a pro Brexit bias.
There was a major anti Brexit march on Sunday with 50,000 marching in Manchester, but the only media that didnt cover this properly was the BBC.

And by the way Jeremy Corbyn is more pro Brexit than Theresa May :lol: :lol: Why do you think Herd on here is voting for him. :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

flash gunner wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:45 am
Allgunsblazin wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:39 am
Looks like TM will be on her way out, absolutely shocking performance in Manchester, good riddance I say!
Right whose next to lead us on Brexit!... :lol:
I'd appoint David Attenborough
I dunno... it could be just me... but I'm starting to think maybe you aren't taking this thread seriously anymore... :rubchin:

:lol:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:29 am
flash gunner wrote:
Allgunsblazin wrote:
Looks like TM will be on her way out, absolutely shocking performance in Manchester, good riddance I say!
I dunno... it could be just me... but I'm starting to think maybe you aren't taking this thread seriously anymore... :rubchin:

perfectly understandable - Brexit is a joke after all :lol: :lol: :lol:

NickF

Post by NickF »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:20 am
NickF wrote:
Gunner Rob wrote:

i dont know enough about the Catalonia situation to be honest but it is rather different - they want to leave Spain, not the EU. It is more like Scotland wanting to leave the rest off the UK.
You don't get one without the other.
If Catalonia leave Spain they have to reapply to join EU. Same as Scotland would (which they have been told on countless occasions, but fail to grasp it).

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:44 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
flash gunner wrote:
Allgunsblazin wrote:

perfectly understandable - Brexit is a joke after all :lol: :lol: :lol:
ooh! Boom! :lol: :box:

Ba-dum-tish :drums:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

NickF wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:54 am
Gunner Rob wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:20 am
NickF wrote:
Gunner Rob wrote:

You don't get one without the other.
If Catalonia leave Spain they have to reapply to join EU. Same as Scotland would (which they have been told on countless occasions, but fail to grasp it).
Yeah but they probably would want to rejoin the EU.

Bit of a difference with the UK who are basically saying FUCK OFF to them.

Herd

Post by Herd »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:24 am
Brightonnxtround wrote:
Do the BBC & Laura cuntsberg seriously believe that if they get Theresa to stand down then brexit won't happen :D :D :D :D fuckind idiots .........and Jenny corbyn will ride in and save the day and stop brexit in its tracks :D :D :D :D
Dont know what you are on about - most remainers think the BBC has a pro Brexit bias.
There was a major anti Brexit march on Sunday with 50,000 marching in Manchester, but the only media that didnt cover this properly was the BBC.

And by the way Jeremy Corbyn is more pro Brexit than Theresa May :lol: :lol: Why do you think Herd on here is voting for him. :D
Wins the most ridiculous statement of the decade award by a country mile ooo sorry standard kilometer !

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
flash gunner wrote:
Allgunsblazin wrote:

:lol: :lol:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Who would have thought Jeremy Corbyn would still be leading Labour when according to the "Fake News" he would be deposed by his MP's, which did not happen...
The Tories are running out on leaders at the moment, policies at the conference are not the best, and Labour have clearly won on pledges which in times of so called Austerity "more fake news" can attract more votes...
I never thought he would stand a chance, but with his Brexit stance and mixed economy rhetoric he may be in a better position than most to get the keys to No10...
Like fashion, politics goes full circle again....

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Who would have thought that I was a lesbian. But I am. 8)

Herd

Post by Herd »

Brilliant a march with by the look of it 300 people complains it didnt get enough coverage.
The BBC was very remain biased during the run up to brexit and has put daily scare stories in since but of course Rob as usual takes anything in the independent says as gospel.

It reminds me of the blairites doing underhand things against corbyn and then claiming they themselves were getting bullied.

You need to sort the wheat from the chaff Rob and think for yourself .
Like Nut flush you are too easily led by bullshit.

Brightonnxtround

Post by Brightonnxtround »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:24 am
Brightonnxtround wrote:

Don't make me laugh :D and the snaggle toothed geography teacher being pro brexit
REALLY :D :? :D why are all his supporters fucking remoaners