The 'I told you so' EU referendum - Officially the Worst Thread Ever

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.

Remain or leave

Remain
37%
Leave
63%

Total votes: 81

A11M11

Re: EU referendum - how shit is this thread??

Post by A11M11 »

I am from Islington ,we have a non aggression pact with Camden the City of London and Hackney ,beyond that its all foreign to me !

Oh how things have changed from when Kentish Town and Somers Town were always at it.

Brightonnxtround

Post by Brightonnxtround »

Is it just me or is Therese may starting to look a bit sexy I ve always fancied powerful women her husbands a lucky bastard :barscarf: :lol:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Brightonnxtround wrote:Is it just me or is Therese may starting to look a bit sexy I ve always fancied powerful women her husbands a lucky bastard :barscarf: :lol:
:shock:

I think she looks like Arsene Wenger in drag :lol:

MrT

Post by MrT »

Gunner Rob wrote:I just think the leavers all have a very narrow mindset.

Look I am as patriotic as anyone, I have flags of St George up where I live, and mostly don't really like a lot of other europeans.
But I can see that the benefits of being in the EU far outweigh being outside it. Because I see the benefits of the EU you leavers seem to think that I see myself as EUROPEAN. Far from it I see myself as BRITISH and would like to see Great Britain retain its power and influence in Europe.

This just aint gonna happen being outside the EU.
Brexit is going to mean we become poorer, weaker and have very little influence in Europe and the world.
Becoming poorer means less spending on the things that matter to the country, and so the poorest in society are going to be even worse off.

Brexit is just going to benefit the right wing elite in the UK, the right wing of the Tories, UKIP and their right wing friends in the press.
If you think otherwise then you are deluding yourselves - Brexit has all been based so far on lie after lie.

Today is a terrible day for the country.

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news

Is this now time to lock this god awful thread?

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

flash gunner wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news

Are you serious? It's only just begun ffs. If the moderators lock this thread, it hardly shows the forum as being a place where freedom of speech is exercised, even if some of the things said are questionable. Now where have I seen that before, the modern day Arsenal FC perhaps ?

:D :D :D :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

nut flush gooner wrote:

Are you serious? It's only just begun ffs. If the moderators lock this thread, it hardly shows the forum as being a place where freedom of speech is exercised, even if some of the things said are questionable. Now where have I seen that before, the modern day Arsenal FC perhaps ?

:fishing: :D

Just started? What into a i was right you were wrong ner ner ner ner ner thread?

LOCKED 8)

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Ha Ha the leavers think it is all over - we only kicked off an hour ago :D

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Gunner Rob wrote:

Ha Ha the leavers think it is all over - we only kicked off an hour ago :D

oh f**k which one are you in Tesco, Sainsbury or Asda? :worried:

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

wheres chippy? chipps, what's going on? this brexit malarkey is actually happening? :shock:

I...I don't know what to do :shock:

perhaps run to the nearest supermarket and stop up on essentials in preparation for the impending apocalypse- and if anyone dares nick anything out of my trolley I'm box their ears in :box:

Herd

Post by Herd »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:wheres chippy? chipps, what's going on? this brexit malarkey is actually happening? :shock:

perhaps run to the nearest supermarket and stop up on essentials in preparation for the impending apocalypse- and if anyone dares nick anything out of my trolley I'm box their ears in :box:
Norris the scourge of the terraces and recent woman basher turns his hatred onto survivors of the apocalypse !

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

flash gunner wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:

Just started? What into a i was right you were wrong ner ner ner ner ner thread?

LOCKED 8)

If I want humour I watch OFAH or live at the Apollo, I don't visit the OG!

With regards to Brexit, it's not a question of being right or wrong, it's more understanding the fundamental issues that lead to our exit of the EU.

By the way Gina Miller hasn't gone away either, if the government try and fudge our exit of the EU then they will be hauled up in front of the supreme court, quite right too.

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

nut flush gooner wrote:
flash gunner wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:

LOCKED 8)

If I want humour I watch OFAH or live at the Apollo, I don't visit the OG!

With regards to Brexit, it's not a question of being right or wrong, it's more understanding the fundamental issues that lead to our exit of the EU.

By the way Gina Miller hasn't gone away either, if the government try and fudge our exit of the EU then they will be hauled up in front of the supreme court, quite right too.
:fishing: it's too easy :lol:

MrT

Post by MrT »

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

Herd wrote:
Henry Norris 1913 wrote:wheres chippy? chipps, what's going on? this brexit malarkey is actually happening? :shock:

Norris the scourge of the terraces and recent woman basher turns his hatred onto survivors of the apocalypse !
8)