Arsenal Fan TV

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
SteveO 35

Re: Arsenal Fan TV

Post by SteveO 35 »

Poor old Claude - we feel your pain mate. GET FUCKING REAL ! Can't disagree with him for saying that and for pointing out that we've heard it for 10 years.

Ty is an absolute ringpiece of the highest order

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

As I've said before, Robbie is usually a Wenger ass licker, but even he cant believe this bellend is defending Wenger. It's hilariously simplistic how Ty views things, it was poor today, but we must beat spurs, and that's it, no criticising anyone. I've heard him on other videos referring to players on a 1st name basis, so maybe in his delusional mind, if he criticises them, he will be criticising his friends.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

I sat behind Ty at a game this season.
Yes he is a simpleton who loves Wenger but to be fair to him he does get behind the team during a match, which is more than 90% of the fan base at the Emirates do. He does support and he does care about the team so you can't be too critical of him.

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

watching the reactions on youtube and 80% are saying its time for wenger to go. Most of them saying they love him but its time

Is the tide changing

VoiceOfReason

Post by VoiceOfReason »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:watching the reactions on youtube and 80% are saying its time for wenger to go. Most of them saying they love him but its time

Is the tide changing
Wait until we coast by Swansea 3-0 on Wednesday night, and they'll all go grovelling back to Lord Wenger and wondering how they could ever question him.

It sounds ridiculous, and that I'm simply taking the piss, but it happens time and time again.

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

VoiceOfReason wrote:
IW8Goalmachine wrote:watching the reactions on youtube and 80% are saying its time for wenger to go. Most of them saying they love him but its time

Is the tide changing
Wait until we coast by Swansea 3-0 on Wednesday night, and they'll all go grovelling back to Lord Wenger and wondering how they could ever question him.

It sounds ridiculous, and that I'm simply taking the piss, but it happens time and time again.
I thought of that just after posting that message and felt sick :banghead:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Is the tide changing
But we will hear about how he will definitely have learned from his mistakes this year.= and next year will be different.

Sean

Post by Sean »

We've been known to fuck up against Swansea... :rubchin:

Theoperator

Post by Theoperator »

Sean wrote:We've been known to fuck up against Swansea... :rubchin:
Yes but the lucky fecker manages usually to regroup the mental spirits and win the next one. :oops:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Theoperator wrote:
Sean wrote:We've been known to fuck up against Swansea... :rubchin:
Yes but the lucky fecker manages usually to regroup the mental spirits and win the next one. :oops:
Yeah ! weird that how he somehow manages to cling on by the skin of his teeth - Just long enough to give the Gooner hopefuls the tiniest, weeniest most miniscule, infinitesimal grain of hope - Only to go an Bottle It all over again - Wenger has given me more dark hours in my life than even my ex...and believe me THAT is saying something. :cry:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

I hate these fan TV *word censored*. Sums up 21st century football fans, bunch of wankers

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

Claude is so spot on with everything that he says about our clubs faults. Ty is the most deluded fool on the planet, I am not sure how old he is but someone should send him a video of the 1994 cup winners cup semi final and final. A team that didn't have quality in abundance, but boy if you where in the trenches with this lot you felt safe.

Fair play to robbie he put out a video yesterday questioning the bottle of the team.

I gave Wenger soo much slack right up until the last few years, and only feel betrayed now.

Sean

Post by Sean »

I also sympathise with Claude. It's not fair that he is considered a laughing stock by fans on other teams :(

As 'dissidents' go, I do think DT is the best. He can rant with the best of us: DT at Old Trafford. DT on TimeAddedOn (from 15:50).

He's also appeared on The Gooner Talk, which is perhaps going to be the non-Pravda infested voice of the fans - DT on the Barca match. He says a lot of the things we do on this forum. It might be all the same stuff, but I do find it cathartic to listen to :barscarf:

Dan_85

Post by Dan_85 »

I'm pretty sure that Ty is a few sandwiches short of a full picnic, genuinely.

subtleasaheadbutt

Post by subtleasaheadbutt »

flash gunner wrote:I hate these fan TV *word censored*. Sums up 21st century football fans, bunch of wankers
Yeah your monkey has the right idea!