VILLA HOME LAST MATCH -DEDICATIONS

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Re: VILLA HOME LAST MATCH -DEDICATIONS

Post by StuartL »

Bob Bayliss wrote:Del Amitri:

"Nothing ever happens
nothing happens at all
the needle returns to the start of the song
and we all sing along like before"
Very cutting Bob, I like it

Welcome to the forum, we need a few more sarcastic bastards on here :wink:

Bob Bayliss

Post by Bob Bayliss »

Thanks. I certainly feel more at home on here than on AWIMB. That used to be a healthy, representative board for discussion and debate but an ever-dwindling clique of Wenger a... lickers is pretty much all that are left, most of the discussion is inane and not Arsenal related, and on the rare occasions when it is anyone who dares question TOF's devine right to stay as long as he wants is treated as the enemy.

NickF

Post by NickF »

Bob Bayliss wrote:Thanks. I certainly feel more at home on here than on AWIMB. That used to be a healthy, representative board for discussion and debate but an ever-dwindling clique of Wenger a... lickers is pretty much all that are left, most of the discussion is inane and not Arsenal related, and on the rare occasions when it is anyone who dares question TOF's devine right to stay as long as he wants is treated as the enemy.
I just moved over from afcforum which you can have a good conversation on but is mostly dead nowaday. This place seems more like a school playground sometimes but at least it is lively. :lol:

officepest
Location: Lacking a little bit of sharpness in the final third.

Post by officepest »

NickF wrote:I just moved over from afcforum which you can have a good conversation on but is mostly dead nowaday. This place seems more like a school playground sometimes but at least it is lively. :lol:
It seems as though it is Louder talking to himself for the most part on AFC recently.

NickF

Post by NickF »

officepest wrote:
NickF wrote:I just moved over from afcforum which you can have a good conversation on but is mostly dead nowaday. This place seems more like a school playground sometimes but at least it is lively. :lol:
It seems as though it is Louder talking to himself for the most part on AFC recently.
He's just a WUM, looks at what everyone else is saying and then says the complete opposite just to get a reaction.

officepest

Post by officepest »

NickF wrote:
officepest wrote:It seems as though it is Louder talking to himself for the most part on AFC recently.
He's just a WUM, looks at what everyone else is saying and then says the complete opposite just to get a reaction.
No argument here. Massive WUM.

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

officepest wrote:
NickF wrote:
officepest wrote:Massive WUM.
You called?

:roll: :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

NickF wrote:
officepest wrote:
That's why I banned him from here. :lol:

Welcome on board.

corkbarry

Post by corkbarry »

:shock:
Last edited by corkbarry on Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

corkbarry

Post by corkbarry »

NickF wrote:
officepest wrote:
He's just a WUM, looks at what everyone else is saying and then says the complete opposite just to get a reaction.[/quote

You're completely wrong :-P

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
NickF wrote:
officepest wrote:
That's why I banned him from here. :lol:

Welcome on board.
Best banning decision ever ! Almost (and the emphasis is on that word) makes up for banning Red :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

officepest wrote:
NickF wrote:
officepest wrote:It seems as though it is Louder talking to himself for the most part on AFC recently.
No argument here. Massive WUM.
Does he go by the name 'Hartson' on here?

officepest

Post by officepest »

Arsene pens this ode to his beloved Arsenal fans:

Customers Fuck Off
- Acid reflux.

officepest

Post by officepest »

Arsene’s moment of clarity?

Take This Job and Shove It
– Dead Kennedys.

officepest

Post by officepest »

In honour of Arsene’s latest title bollocks-up:

Mr Self-Destruct
– Nine Inch Nails.