Up with the lark

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
LeftfootlegendGooner

Re: Up with the lark

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Brightonnxtround wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:
Brightonnxtround wrote:Morning all and morning Wales , it's your big day we have a saying in engerland
British buy birth English buy the grace of God
Bale your God has just been on TV have to say he's looking less confident this morn
I really think we need to have a chav filter for this forum.
You know, I'm starting to think the same tbh.... :|

Brighton - honestly, mate. You are coming across as a bit of a mong. Tone it down a notch. :roll:
Fucking hell tone it down you havin a fuckin laugh right cuz if you aint you can fuck off
Seriously, mate. Personal abuse of a mod is an instant permanent ban on here. I'm gonna let that one go with a warning, but if you repeat it you are gone. I don't know what your problems or your "issues" are but since you joined here you've basically made a bit of a show of yourself. Cop on. :roll:
Nutso is a bit of a stirrer though :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Brightonnxtround wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:

Brighton - honestly, mate. You are coming across as a bit of a mong. Tone it down a notch. :roll:
Fucking hell tone it down you havin a fuckin laugh right cuz if you aint you can fuck off
Seriously, mate. Personal abuse of a mod is an instant permanent ban on here. I'm gonna let that one go with a warning, but if you repeat it you are gone. I don't know what your problems or your "issues" are but since you joined here you've basically made a bit of a show of yourself. Cop on. :roll:
Tbh that's why I didn't instantly ban Brighton. And the fact I agreed with the "chav" comment. I believe in giving a man a chance to respond in these circumstance. But the personal abuse I won't tolerate.

LeftfootlegendGooner

DB10GOONER wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Brightonnxtround wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Tbh that's why I didn't instantly ban Brighton. And the fact I agreed with the "chav" comment. I believe in giving a man a chance to respond in these circumstance. But the personal abuse I won't tolerate.
And this is why we should be cautious when bestowing power to little people and as you did turn up to football with a broken arm in a sling I'm beginning to believe in reincarnation, Napolean has returned :shock: :lol:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Brightonnxtround wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:

Nobody likes a tell tale tit ! :box:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

DB10GOONER wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Brightonnxtround wrote: Fucking hell tone it down you havin a fuckin laugh right cuz if you aint you can fuck off
And this is why we should be cautious when bestowing power to little people and as you did turn up to football with a broken arm in a sling I'm beginning to believe in reincarnation, Napolean has returned :shock: :lol:
:lol:

What's the deal in Ingerland? Do they not let you Ewoks go to school?? :shock: :lol: :wink: If you had studied history you would know Napoléon (please note correct spelling) was above average height for his time. It was your lovely Ingerlish media that portrayed him as small.

:D :wink:

LeftfootlegendGooner

DB10GOONER wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

What's the deal in Ingerland? Do they not let you Ewoks go to school?? :shock: :lol: :wink: If you had studied history you would know Napoléon (please note correct spelling) was above average height for his time. It was your lovely Ingerlish media that portrayed him as small.

Well he must have been pretty small, when the "Time Bandits" visited him they were as tall as him and them fuckers were midgets as you will know, you got turned down for a part for being too short :lol:

LeftfootlegendGooner

StuartL wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Brightonnxtround wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

DB!!! I'm getting insulted by Stuart little (damn I bet you're related to DB aren't you, I feel like I'm being attacked by a midget tag team :shock: :lol: ).

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

StuartL wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Brightonnxtround wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Stirrer? I didn't report either this post or the other one from the EU thread which was shockingly racist. If you are happy to have a forum where boundaries are exceeded carry on, but I won't put up with it. By the way it's not a crime to say what you see.

LeftfootlegendGooner

nut flush gooner wrote:
StuartL wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Brightonnxtround wrote: Fucking hell tone it down you havin a fuckin laugh right cuz if you aint you can fuck off
Stirrer? I didn't report either this post or the other one from the EU thread which was shockingly racist. If you are happy to have a forum where boundaries are exceeded carry on, but I won't put up with it. By the way it's not a crime to say what you see.
:roll: :wink: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

DB10GOONER wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Well he must have been pretty small, when the "Time Bandits" visited him they were as tall as him and them fuckers were midgets as you will know, you got turned down for a part for being too short :lol:
Have to admit I'm a bit jealous - thought you were very good in that film! :lol: But we all know your supposed obsession with the Time Bandits stems from your inability to read. The advert that you thought you were replying to was one looking for "Dwarf Arse Bandits" wasn't it? :lol:

Hey - it's okay to be a gay Ewok, Lefty. We won't judge you. :gayflag:

:D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

StuartL wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

DB!!! I'm getting insulted by Stuart little (damn I bet you're related to DB aren't you, I feel like I'm being attacked by a midget tag team :shock: :lol: ).
Tag team you say... like back in your dwarf wrestling days huh?

:shock: :lol: :wink:

LeftfootlegendGooner

DB10GOONER wrote:
StuartL wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Wow I remember this, again sorry for not using any lube :lol:

Kicked and had your little ass that day :barscarf:

Brightonnxtround

Post by Brightonnxtround »

Your all posting on here way passed the
7 am dead line you know :shock:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

DB10GOONER wrote:
StuartL wrote:

Wow I remember this, again sorry for not using any lube :lol:

Kicked and had your little ass that day :barscarf:
I think you are confusing me with Hlebby.

Again.

:lol: :wink:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Brightonnxtround wrote:Your all posting on here way passed the
7 am dead line you know :shock:
It's DB's fault, he can't see the clock at work, it's like 6 feet up on the wall, like looking up to the top of the eiffel tower to you and I (I'm assuming your'e not a midget) :lol: