The Shkodran Mustafi Thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Yankee_Gooner_Dandee

The Shkodran Mustafi Thread

Post by Yankee_Gooner_Dandee »

Surprised there's no thread for him yet, so here we are then.

I havent seen much of him outside of the random Germany games. If he can form a nice partnership with Kos we could finally have a decent pairing at the back.

Here's hoping :cheers:

SPUDMASHER

Re: The Shkodran Mustafi Thread

Post by SPUDMASHER »

I'm really disappointed to see that this thread has not yet become another Anti-Wenger rant.

To address this can I just say that the sooner that French Lunatic Dictator leaves our club the better.

:lol: :wink:

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

SPUDMASHER wrote:I'm really disappointed to see that this thread has not yet become another Anti-Wenger rant.

To address this can I just say that the sooner that French Lunatic Dictator leaves our club the better.

What you are trying to say SM is "Fuck off Wenger"? :barscarf: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SPUDMASHER wrote:I'm really disappointed to see that this thread has not yet become another Anti-Wenger rant.

Well done SPUDDY, old boy. 8) There was a real risk this fucking thread was going to be about Mustafi ffs. :banghead: :roll:

:D

Ed Hunter The Gooner

Post by Ed Hunter The Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:

Well done SPUDDY, old boy. 8) There was a real risk this fucking thread was going to be about Mustafi ffs. :banghead: :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Honestly, I think we have a very good defender in Mustafi. He seems solid and good with basic play. Of course I haven't seen him much so we'll see I guess.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Ed Hunter The Gooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Honestly, I think we have a very good defender in Mustafi. He seems solid and good with basic play. Of course I haven't seen him much so we'll see I guess.
The way I'm looking at it is he simply must be better than The Giant Coward because my dead Grandmother would be an improvement on that lanky slow gutless bitch. And if he has half a brain he should be an improvement on the accident-prone Gabriel... hopefully. :lol:

I still can't believe Wenger gave The Giant Coward the armband. The gutless she-male should have been released, not made captain! :roll:

Ed Hunter The Gooner

DB10GOONER wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

The way I'm looking at it is he simply must be better than The Giant Coward because my dead Grandmother would be an improvement on that lanky slow gutless bitch. And if he has half a brain he should be an improvement on the accident-prone Gabriel... hopefully. :lol:

I still can't believe Wenger gave The Giant Coward the armband. The gutless she-male should have been released, not made captain! :roll:
Totally agree! I think it was laughable enough to give the armband to Arteta last season as he clearly wasn't going to play much. And now the same with two meter long vagina. What kind of captain sits on the bench? Only at Arsenal I guess.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

DB10GOONER wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Totally agree! I think it was laughable enough to give the armband to Arteta last season as he clearly wasn't going to play much. And now the same with two meter long vagina. What kind of captain sits on the bench? Only at Arsenal I guess.
:coffeespit:

That's QUALITY, mate. :lol: 8)

:rubchin: Methinks The Giant Coward has a new name! :barscarf: :lol:

Sorry, I should say The Two Meter Long Vagina has a new name! :lol:

Ed Hunter The Gooner

DB10GOONER wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

:coffeespit:

That's QUALITY, mate. :lol: 8)

:rubchin: Methinks The Giant Coward has a new name! :barscarf: :lol:

Sorry, I should say The Two Meter Long Vagina has a new name! :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :barscarf:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Who?

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

I watched Mustafi a few times last year, but I can't say I noticed him. He looks OK and I know I've not got 30 years experience, but he seems amazingly overpriced and there are a number of CBs who we could have got who I think are better.

I hope I'm wrong, but AW's recent track record with CBs isn't great.

Kvltman

Post by Kvltman »

From what I have seen of him, he is an instant improvement on Mertesacker. Quicker, doesn't duck out of challenges and plays to the fucking whistle!!

I am actually quite content with 3 centrebacks we have in Kos, Mustafi and Holding (while early days, looks a great prospect) with Gabriel to cover and hopefully not do too much damage when he does play. I don't think we have to worry about Mertesacker playing too much as he has been given the armband now! :D

Ed Hunter The Gooner

Kvltman wrote:From what I have seen of him, he is an instant improvement on Mertesacker. Quicker, doesn't duck out of challenges and plays to the fucking whistle!!

I am actually quite content with 3 centrebacks we have in Kos, Mustafi and Holding (while early days, looks a great prospect) with Gabriel to cover and hopefully not do too much damage when he does play. I don't think we have to worry about Mertesacker playing too much as he has been given the armband now! :D
Yeah, at Arsenal the armband means automatically sitting on the bench most of the season and in this case it's fine. But I still don't like how captaincy is mocked at Arsenal. Off field it's the manager who should steer the ship and on field it's the captains duty. What the fuck is he of any use sitting on the bench? But of course in pussyper's case this really doesn't matter anyway.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Kvltman wrote:From what I have seen of him, he is an instant improvement on Mertesacker. Quicker, doesn't duck out of challenges and plays to the fucking whistle!!

Yeah, at Arsenal the armband means automatically sitting on the bench most of the season and in this case it's fine. But I still don't like how captaincy is mocked at Arsenal. Off field it's the manager who should steer the ship and on field it's the captains duty. What the fuck is he of any use sitting on the bench? But of course in pussyper's case this really doesn't matter anyway.
Yeah, me too. It's typical of Wenger. Fuck our traditions, he will do everything his way. A captain should lead on the pitch, not sit on the bench all season. :roll: :x

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:

Yep! agreed who knows he may half decent, but wait till wenger changes all that. :?