Hull City (A) | PL | Sat 17 Sep | 3pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Sean

Hull City (A) | PL | Sat 17 Sep | 3pm

Post by Sean »

Another 90 minutes of torture to follow 8)

falkirk goon

Re: Hull City (A) | PL | Sat 17 Sep | 3pm

Post by falkirk goon »

They are shite...we are absolute shite....game will without doubt be a big massive pile of stinky smelly shite :barscarf: :barscarf:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

On Sky in Ireland only...Kind if game that has me buzzing... Not.........
0-0. Leeetle Jaded

Sean

Post by Sean »

I can see them getting one over on us :banghead:
falkirk goon wrote:They are shite...we are absolute shite....game will without doubt be a big massive pile of stinky smelly shite :barscarf: :barscarf:
I concur 8)

Kingralph

Post by Kingralph »

Hull may only have 12 players in their squad but have a manager that seems to have galvanised them, much in the way GG did with his 'us versus the world' mentality.

We, on the other hand have a group of seemingly unmotivated multi-millionaires who seem to have lost their ability to pass to one another or create chances.

I reckon 1-0 to Hull. Diomande to keep up his good scoring record so far this season.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:On Sky in Ireland only...Kind if game that has me buzzing... Not.........
0-0. Leeetle Jaded
Why are these racist Skysports bastards doing this to us??!!! :banghead: :cry:

:wink:

Will be watching our 1-0 defeat because my 11 year old son is going through his Obsessed With Everything Arsenal phase... :suicide:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Bradywasking wrote:On Sky in Ireland only...Kind if game that has me buzzing... Not.........
0-0. Leeetle Jaded

Will be watching our 1-0 defeat because my 11 year old son is going through his Obsessed With Everything Arsenal phase... :suicide:
Let him be obsessed, hopefully he is young enough to see the end of this mess...it is too late for us.... :banghead:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
0-0. Leeetle Jaded

Let him be obsessed, hopefully he is young enough to see the end of this mess...it is too late for us.... :banghead:
Yeah, that's why I will watch every single game with him. And buy him the Arsenal duvet set, and the wallpaper, and the jerseys and training tops etc etc.... :oops: :lol: He reminds me of me at that age, just obsessed with The Arsenal. I want the club in his heart for the rest of his life and for it to be something we have close to us so I'm careful not to be too critical of the Gunners whilst we watch. Watching him lose his shit when we won the 2 FA cups in '14 and '15 was something I enjoyed so much and I think it came at a key time for him. All of his friends are either manure, Mouser, Barca or Chav fans. He's the only Gooner in his group and I remember what that was like as a kid too - it wasn't until my late teens and early twenties I started going to games with a group of fellow Gooners that ended up being my closest friends. 8)

Although embarrassingly my 2 best mates (who did joint best man at my wedding) are a citeh fan and a chav fan. :oops: And I made them both wear Arsenal cufflinks on my wedding day! 8) :lol:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Will be interesting to see if Xhaka starts this one. There's been a conspiracy theory on here for a while that Ozil was not a Wenger signing and the bizarre treatment of our £35m man thus far has me thinking he could be another to add to that list.

Benched for the opening game against Liverpool, looked excellent at Watford and then immediately benched again for Southampton and PSG. If Cazorla and Coquelin start Saturday that's all the proof I'll need.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:Will be interesting to see if Xhaka starts this one. There's been a conspiracy theory on here for a while that Ozil was not a Wenger signing and the bizarre treatment of our £35m man thus far has me thinking he could be another to add to that list.

Benched for the opening game against Liverpool, looked excellent at Watford and then immediately benched again for Southampton and PSG. If Cazorla and Coquelin start Saturday that's all the proof I'll need.
Have you got 30 years in football behind you to back any of that up? No? Thank you for your interest in our affairs but please remember that Arsene Wenger founded this club single-handedly in 1996 you uncouth bastard. :censored:

:barscarf: :suicide:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

DB10GOONER wrote: Have you got 30 years in football behind you to back any of that up? No? Thank you for your interest in our affairs but please remember that Arsene Wenger founded this club single-handedly in 1996 you uncouth bastard. :censored:

:lol:

Reminds me of that argument on RTE one night when Souness barked at Dunphy "Where did you manage?"

And Dunphy replied...."I managed to stay alive for 63 and a half years baby"

Quality.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote: Have you got 30 years in football behind you to back any of that up? No? Thank you for your interest in our affairs but please remember that Arsene Wenger founded this club single-handedly in 1996 you uncouth bastard. :censored:

:lol:

Reminds me of that argument on RTE one night when Souness barked at Dunphy "Where did you manage?"

And Dunphy replied...."I managed to stay alive for 63 and a half years baby"

Quality.
:lol: :lol:

Dunphy is an absolute bell end but he does come out with some blinding retorts at times! :lol:

markyp

Post by markyp »

another struggle,we will huff and puff to a lucky 1 nil,and all the wenger butt lickers will say we are winning without playing well,who really cares

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

markyp wrote:another struggle,we will huff and puff to a lucky 1 nil,and all the wenger butt lickers will say we are winning without playing well,who really cares
I'm going for a laboured 0-0 and our plucky unbeaten run, against all the odds I might add, to continue........ :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

rodders999 wrote:Will be interesting to see if Xhaka starts this one. There's been a conspiracy theory on here for a while that Ozil was not a Wenger signing and the bizarre treatment of our £35m man thus far has me thinking he could be another to add to that list.

It sounds about right.... if you think he was bought almost immediately after the window opened, (when does Wenger EVER do that???) and he's half decent and we paid big money... so that's 3 almost certain reasons he didn't come through Wenger. So now Wenger will teach this poor unsuspecting sucker a lesson. It's absolutely sickening. The message here is Wenger is telling the board, go around me to buy a player and I don't care how good he is, I'm not playing him. He behaves like a petulant child.