Rentboys at home (24/9) 5.30pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
MrT

Rentboys at home (24/9) 5.30pm

Post by MrT »

Xhaka and Perez to be dropped. Sanchez up front again struggling to break down their back line on his own.

Draw.

Bradywasking

Re: Rentboys at home (24/9) 5.30pm

Post by Bradywasking »

Draw or 1-2 defeat..

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

They seem to be losing 2goals a game of late..they wont on Saturday though..Cahill to be made to look like Baresi and us to lose or at best draw 0-0 :|

Yankee_Gooner_Dandee

Post by Yankee_Gooner_Dandee »

we always find a way to lose to chelski. i believe we'll do so again. xhaka and elneny and perez to be dropped to the bench, le coq a walking red card.

augie

Post by augie »

Normally I would be tempted to say "who gives a fcuk", but that isn't the case with these w*nkers and I despise them almost as much as I do the vermin from the swamp :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: For me they were always a racist cuntbag club, but the tapping up of the mobile phone loving judas c.unt allied to their employment of absolute w*nkers like pikey terry and arrogant moaninho, has brought my hatred of them up to the highest level possible :roll:

No doubt if the arrogant c.unt was in charge of them still this would be a nailed on defeat, but conte is still getting used to the English game and defensively especially they seem to be having issues :shock: I really thought that being Italian, and watching how well he set Italy's team up in the euro's, that being organised defensively would be the one thing that we could be sure would happen with them, and it does make me wonder if there are still players in that dressing room (I'm thinking matic for starters) that are still doing their own thing

It seems an obvious thing that say, but attitude will determine the result of this match - if we go at them and take them on with confidence, then MAYBE we can take all 3pts - if, as I suspect, we play slow and lethargic football, then they will defend comfortably against us and hazard and/or costa will ensure another defeat against them

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:Normally I would be tempted to say "who gives a fcuk", but that isn't the case with these w*nkers and I despise them almost as much as I do the vermin from the swamp :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: For me they were always a racist cuntbag club, but the tapping up of the mobile phone loving judas c.unt allied to their employment of absolute w*nkers like pikey terry and arrogant moaninho, has brought my hatred of them up to the highest level possible :roll:

No doubt if the arrogant c.unt was in charge of them still this would be a nailed on defeat, but conte is still getting used to the English game and defensively especially they seem to be having issues :shock: I really thought that being Italian, and watching how well he set Italy's team up in the euro's, that being organised defensively would be the one thing that we could be sure would happen with them, and it does make me wonder if there are still players in that dressing room (I'm thinking matic for starters) that are still doing their own thing

It seems an obvious thing that say, but attitude will determine the result of this match - if we go at them and take them on with confidence, then MAYBE we can take all 3pts - if, as I suspect, we play slow and lethargic football, then they will defend comfortably against us and hazard and/or costa will ensure another defeat against them
Agreed. Hate these cúnts with a passion. It is a crime against humanity that a no-mark, no-history, racist little club like the chavs were the first London team to win the CL. :oops: :roll: :x

Will be interesting to see how Mustafi and Kos deal with Diego Cunta. Mertesacker was never up for it, what with being a nine foot tall cowardly bitch, and Gabriel was too dumb not to get caught up in Cunta's cheating and fuckology. In the old days you could rely on Adams, Keown or Bould to put an early "leveller" in on a cheap cúnt like Cunta, but with most modern footballers being certified card-carrying vaginas, he'll be allowed get away with all the usual cheap shit he brings. :roll: I very seldom wish serious injury on any player (obvious exceptions being Barton, Granny Molester, Ladyboy Dive-aldo, Jermaine "The Deluded Ego" Defoe, Cashley A-Hole, and Shawcunt,) but I would love to see Cunta get a career ending ACL, snapped Achilles, or tib and fib out through the leg. Sounds harsh? Fuck him. Utter utter vermin. :x :evil:

If we go at them fast and fluid I think we will beat them. If we get bogged down in our tepid tippy tappy shite then Hazard will pick us open and they will win.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

that Chelsea CL win is something that they will always hold over us, I still find it bizarre that there were plenty of Arsenal fans that night who actually wanted Chelsea to win, to deny Spurs a CL place. Yes that was funny but it would have quickly been forgotten.

those Chelsea scum sing about being the first London club........all the fucking time :banghead:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Still cannot get a cob on for this fixture never mind raise a ferking smile...
The only saving grace is watching the game with minimum expense on BT TV, at least I won't miss a trick, doing the run up to the urinal or querying for GRUEL at halftime, and I can get pissed too without some dickhead Tangoman telling me to sit down....
Bore Draw....
Just realised how freeking depressing this club gets one!.... :banghead:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Gunner Rob wrote:that Chelsea CL win is something that they will always hold over us, I still find it bizarre that there were plenty of Arsenal fans that night who actually wanted Chelsea to win, to deny Spurs a CL place. Yes that was funny but it would have quickly been forgotten.

those Chelsea scum sing about being the first London club........all the fucking time :banghead:
I remember we had a couple fuckers on here too hoping for a chav win - one of them even said it wasn't to stop the scum that he wanted the chav to win but "because they are English". I was fucking embarrassed for them. :oops: :roll:

goonertom1995

Post by goonertom1995 »

Predicting 1-1 for this. Hope me smash the pricks. Surely Wenger has to start Xhaka? If we didn't know before, he can hit a ball.

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

Well I hope your wife doesn't come home early :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

With that diving toe-rag costa da elephant man making his regular dives and fouls - this WILL get nasty at some point...someone needs to smash that uglycun.t early on...maybe Gabriel needs a bit of payback.... also febrgash needs a seeing to...he dropped us like a safe when he wanted out to join his bumchums at barcawhores

1- 1

or

2-1

Come on you REDS! :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

ps: Well Done DB - Excellent Title/Heading for this Thread ! :high5: :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:ps: Well Done DB - Excellent Title/Heading for this Thread ! :high5: :barscarf:
:lol:

Not my work, mate. Mr T started the thread. :D

markyp

Post by markyp »

a nailed on defeat,probably an early red card for one of our players or a dodgy pen against to give wenger his ready made excuses,we haven't scored in 6 games against these and regardless of conte still finding his feet its still an old dinosaur against a modern slick manager,only one outcome,2-0 to the chavs :(