Other games this weekend 26/27th

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Allgunsblazin

Re: Other games this weekend 26/27th

Post by Allgunsblazin »

He will still get a trophy this year, League Cup looks destined for them considering we field a scratch side against Soton..

augie

Post by augie »

robbo10 wrote:
northbank123 wrote:Mourinho is a busted flush.

I thought he would only be given the job at United on the express condition that he stop the dicking about as I presumed the club cared more about its reputation than Chelsea.

However he's actually more of a prick than ever.
Just showed how desperate United were,I didn't think that they,what with their reputation,would associate themselves with such a massive,horrible c.unt,I'm also surprised that a lot of their fans welcomed him with open arms,I figured United fans (not the JCL ones) to be a tad better than that.

Tbf a lot of the manure fans I know, were not happy with his appointment at all. I, like millions of other footie fans, predicted this meltdown would happen cos he has no respect for nobody, and will always raise a rumpus when things are not going his way

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Carlos Vela played really well for Real Sociedad against Barcelona on Sunday...not suited to the English game but not the worst player we ever had..

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Wow that was some finish at City..somewhere lost in the controversy and confusion was a clinical and brilliant away performance by Chelsea

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Looks like a 3match ban for aquero which I think rules him out when we play them in a couple of weeks.

augie

Post by augie »

Bradywasking wrote:Wow that was some finish at City..somewhere lost in the controversy and confusion was a clinical and brilliant away performance by Chelsea

I have never really joined in with the vitrol thrown at cesc on here, but today finished that for me - his "fall" over the advertising hoarding was disgraceful and a deliberate ploy to get an opponent sent off :evil: I hope to god some fcuker breaks him up in the next chav game :evil:

After looking at Lansbury frequently cheating last night v the geordies, it hasn't been a weekend showing former Gooners in a positive light :oops: :oops:

wilko49er

Post by wilko49er »

augie wrote:
Bradywasking wrote:Wow that was some finish at City..somewhere lost in the controversy and confusion was a clinical and brilliant away performance by Chelsea

I have never really joined in with the vitrol thrown at cesc on here, but today finished that for me - his "fall" over the advertising hoarding was disgraceful and a deliberate ploy to get an opponent sent off :evil: I hope to god some fcuker breaks him up in the next chav game :evil:

After looking at Lansbury frequently cheating last night v the geordies, it hasn't been a weekend showing former Gooners in a positive light :oops: :oops:
Hah hah who cares. Fabragas played clever the other idiot rose to it. Luiz should have been sent off earlier on. The chavs got all the luck. No Aguero when we play them, which is good. Pity it wasnt a draw. Cant believe that ignorant dick Ciosta cant speak English!

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

The customary penalty to the Scum I see - fuck me, if Liverpool and the Scum aren't the refs favourites, then fuck my old boots. Probably scored fewer goals from open play than Sunderland ! Give's a chance to Mong Boy to up his goal scoring ratio

Wilson

Post by Wilson »

Aguero and Fernandinho out for City for when we play them.

Ive always been skeptical of the qaulity of this City team. So many were blinded by the fact Pep was the manager, that many overlooked the fact they have a mid table back line, with an uninspiring goal keeper. Not one of their back 4 and GK would dislodge anyone of ours.

gp543

Post by gp543 »

Wilson wrote:Aguero and Fernandinho out for City for when we play them.

Ive always been skeptical of the qaulity of this City team. So many were blinded by the fact Pep was the manager, that many overlooked the fact they have a mid table back line, with an uninspiring goal keeper. Not one of their back 4 and GK would dislodge anyone of ours.
De Bruyne bottling it in another big match yet again. Otamendi is terrible.

Wilson

Post by Wilson »

gp543 wrote:
Wilson wrote:Aguero and Fernandinho out for City for when we play them.

De Bruyne bottling it in another big match yet again. Otamendi is terrible.

Otamendi isnt even as good as Mertesacker. Stones again was robbed in his own box. If he isnt getting tackled he is hitting a misplaced back pass. City dont have one high quality defender absent Kompany and Sagna. Stones is still a wet behind the ears kid with it all learn.

Massively overrated team.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

augie wrote:

According to the Sunday mirror we are going to make a move to sign Fabergas in the January transfer window.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

I've put a jizz protection sheet across the front of my TV screen this afternoon to ensure I don't get splattered by the Sky crew when Klopp takes to the screen

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

SteveO 35 wrote:I've put a jizz protection sheet across the front of my TV screen this afternoon to ensure I don't get splattered by the Sky crew when Klopp takes to the screen
The first TV commentary team to drown in their own sperm.

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

augie wrote:

And if you watch the incident it appears Cesc slapped Les Ferdinandhihno around the face first as Ferdinandhihno tried to keep people apart,still,who gives a fuck,I'd personally love to get a thigh-high,airbourne tackle in on most Chelsea players.......