Fa cup 3rd round

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
mojokickin

Re: Fa cup 3rd round

Post by mojokickin »

Southampton away. :barscarf:
Time to focus fully on the VT.

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

Season over earlier this year then :cussing:

Surely when we're out of the cup, 12 points off the top and virtually out of the be all and end all after the bumholing in Bavaria, all by mid February, the knives will start to twist for Wenger.

Surely?
Last edited by Leyton Gooner on Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Keown on there absolutely kissing Wengers arse..."Nobody would bet on him not winning it again" Yeah??
I would!!!

The miserable evening compounded by Owen with his industrial strength accent banging on about the "best day of his life" when he scored the winner against us. Could they find 2 people who could annoy this forum more :cussing: :banghead: :cussing:

Topside Northbank

Post by Topside Northbank »

If it is Southampton they will have played a lot more games than we have done replay at Norwich that they could well lose as have Liverpool twice in the League Cup........no excuses from Wenker about us being jaded :blah: :blah: :blah:

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

xisstential wrote:Keown on there absolutely kissing Wengers arse..."Nobody would bet on him not winning it again" Yeah??
I would!!!

The miserable evening compounded by Owen with his industrial strength accent banging on about the "best day of his life" when he scored the winner against us. Could they find 2 people who could annoy this forum more :cussing: :banghead: :cussing:
Wenger and Wiggycunt

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Soton away :rubchin: well seeing as they have brownholed us regularly since they came back up i dont see this being any different.Le fartpipe has had his share of piss easy draws in the cups these last few years (not at chav proportions though) so he can't have any complaints (he will though cos he always does the arsehole that he is)

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

6,000 Arsenal at soton, dunno....reckon we could shout our way into the fifth round

would need wenger to take it seriously for once though. maybe ozil will be over his "mystery illness" by then :roll:

Up the Gun :barscarf:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

xisstential wrote:Keown on there absolutely kissing Wengers arse..."Nobody would bet on him not winning it again" Yeah??
I would!!!

yeah really annoying that owen the little shit, neglected to say we played the scouse of the pitch that day

and he picked Bin dippers out for a home tie

Chavs and scum are through......if as predicted we get Saints we are out, think they will knock us out of both cups

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:6,000 Arsenal at soton, dunno....reckon we could shout our way into the fifth round

would need wenger to take it seriously for once though. maybe ozil will be over his "mystery illness" by then :roll:

Up the Gun :barscarf:
32,000 capacity will they give us 6000 tickets?

thought it was up to 15% they can claim which is 4,800

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

that's what i thought, but preston gave us 5700 of deepdale (22000 roughly)

we'll have a huge backing anyway mate :barscarf:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:that's what i thought, but preston gave us 5700 of deepdale (22000 roughly)

we'll have a huge backing anyway mate :barscarf:

yes agreed.....just looking we have not won at St Mary's for 13 years......Pires scored in a 1-0 win in 2003

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Redarmy wrote:
I would!!!

yeah really annoying that owen the little shit, neglected to say we played the scouse of the pitch that day

and he picked Bin dippers out for a home tie

Chavs and scum are through......if as predicted we get Saints we are out, think they will knock us out of both cups
Or that their defender used his entire arm to keep the ball out of the net. Annoying little PRICK!!

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Forgive my ignorance but have Southampton beaten Norwich already cos I'm nearly sure it was 2-2 . :rubchin:

Midz

Post by Midz »

falkirk goon wrote:Soton away :rubchin: well seeing as they have brownholed us regularly since they came back up i dont see this being any different.Le fartpipe has had his share of piss easy draws in the cups these last few years (not at chav proportions though) so he can't have any complaints (he will though cos he always does the arsehole that he is)
Soton will play a full strength team and Wenger won't.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

We play Southampton OR Norwich.