Victims fc (A) - 4th place trophy - Ko 1730 Sat 4th March - Bt Sport

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
xisstential

Re: Victims fc (A) - 4th place trophy - Ko 1730 Sat 4th March - Bt Sport

Post by xisstential »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Perryashburtongroves wrote:1-1 or 2-2. They are average. We are bit better but have Wanker as manager. Who fucking cares? And I fucking hate those murdering bindipping *word censored* too.
This ^. There is something wrong at the mousers. Their results have been mostly shocking in the last 10 or 12 games, and their early season form has mostly evaporated. Klopp is not the genius and saviour they thought he was going to be. His antics on the touchline make him look like a total dick. He also seems to spend more time cashing in and filming adverts than he spends at the training ground. Also their fans are murdering scum. :x

They are beatable. They are as inconsistent as we are. Of course our problem is we have Arsene Wenger, a manager with zero clue about tactics, man management, or in-game management. We could win 2-1. draw 1-1 or lose 5-0.

Wenger needs a couple of big-ish results to get Keown/Cross/Merson back on side, so I would not bet against him getting a draw or nicking a win in this one. He has the devil's own luck. :roll:

2-1 win to The Arsenal. :shock:
I would be absolutely staggered if we win this. Tbh I can see us having a wild,panic stricken, deer in the headlights night, in that old City of Culture, with our petals racing each other to the tunnel at the final whistle, oblivious to the final score.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

xisstential wrote:
falkirk goon wrote:
Leyton Gooner wrote:I hate these bastards another bumholing will keep the pressure on TFOC. Bring it on.
I fucking despise the *word censored* as well.I know a fair few of them,unbearable *word censored* when they win.There's a fair chance we could get turdholed here Klopp does tactics and he has le fartpipes number.
Who doesn't??
Ain't that the truth mate :( le bumhole/fartpipe/ringpiece/brownhole etc
is the absolute worst most tactically inept ringhole of a useless chocolate hole of a *word censored* in the world

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

xisstential wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Perryashburtongroves wrote:1-1 or 2-2. They are average. We are bit better but have Wanker as manager. Who fucking cares? And I fucking hate those murdering bindipping *word censored* too.
This ^. There is something wrong at the mousers. Their results have been mostly shocking in the last 10 or 12 games, and their early season form has mostly evaporated. Klopp is not the genius and saviour they thought he was going to be. His antics on the touchline make him look like a total dick. He also seems to spend more time cashing in and filming adverts than he spends at the training ground. Also their fans are murdering scum. :x

They are beatable. They are as inconsistent as we are. Of course our problem is we have Arsene Wenger, a manager with zero clue about tactics, man management, or in-game management. We could win 2-1. draw 1-1 or lose 5-0.

Wenger needs a couple of big-ish results to get Keown/Cross/Merson back on side, so I would not bet against him getting a draw or nicking a win in this one. He has the devil's own luck. :roll:

I would be absolutely staggered if we win this. Tbh I can see us having a wild,panic stricken, deer in the headlights night, in that old City of Culture, with our petals racing each other to the tunnel at the final whistle, oblivious to the final score.
see Ozil has had nearly a 2 week break, so we can assume his ready to go at Anfield with a great performance... :roll:
Expect our shower of shite to fold under pressure, led by tactically clueless manager who picks the wrong team consistently
Sanchez to run around frustrated in ever decreasing circles.....
Yeah looking forward to it :rubchin:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Redarmy wrote:
xisstential wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

see Ozil has had nearly a 2 week break, so we can assume his ready to go at Anfield with a great performance... :roll:
Expect our shower of shite to fold under pressure, led by tactically clueless manager who picks the wrong team consistently
Sanchez to run around frustrated in ever decreasing circles.....
Yeah looking forward to it :rubchin:
Maybe Ramsey will be back as well?? Come on in the 70th minute only to pick up a leeetle neegle which should keep him out for the rest of the season.

postmanPat91

Post by postmanPat91 »

falkirk goon wrote:
xisstential wrote:
falkirk goon wrote:
Leyton Gooner wrote:I hate these bastards another bumholing will keep the pressure on TFOC. Bring it on.
I fucking despise the *word censored* as well.I know a fair few of them,unbearable *word censored* when they win.There's a fair chance we could get turdholed here Klopp does tactics and he has le fartpipes number.
Who doesn't??
is the absolute worst most tactically inept ringhole of a useless chocolate hole of a *word censored* in the world
So you reckon Arsene's slightly lacking on the tactics front mate...? :D :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

postmanPat91 wrote:
falkirk goon wrote:
xisstential wrote:
falkirk goon wrote:
Who doesn't??
I would venture Front, Back, and All Sides :D

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

postmanPat91 wrote:
falkirk goon wrote:
xisstential wrote:
falkirk goon wrote:
Who doesn't??
Don't sit on the fence FG! :lol: :lol:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

robbo10 wrote:
postmanPat91 wrote:
falkirk goon wrote:
xisstential wrote:
falkirk goon wrote:
Who doesn't??
Don't sit on the fence FG! :lol: :lol:
:D it's not the first expletive filled rant I've had about the *word censored* these last few years :oops: and it sure as fuck won't be the last about him either :lol: the fucking *word censored* fucking bumhole of a *word censored* of a chocolate hole that he is 8)
ps le bumhole is lacking in the tactic department :oops: he still hasn't mastered how to do his zipper up ffs :oops: useless *word censored* that he is

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

This Game Will Be A VERY BIG Pile of Very Stinky Poo! (*)

The only Good thing about it will be IF The Banner Boys Turn Up! :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

#WENGER OUT!

g60gooner

Post by g60gooner »

I hate to see us lose, especially against this horrible club of cûnts, but the pressure will only stay on le fuck stick, if regular whippings are administered.

Klopp has his number (who doesn't these days?), so I foresee a 3-1 defeat.

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

It depends...If Arsenal can stay tight at the back and midfield and not leave much spa :coffeespit: :coffeespit: :barscarf:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

arseofacrow wrote:It depends...If Arsenal can stay tight at the back and midfield and not leave much spa :coffeespit: :coffeespit: :barscarf:
And break forward at blistering pace, keeping passes to a minimum and shoot the the first chan...... :coffeespit: :coffeespit: :barscarf:

begeegs

Post by begeegs »

Ozil will glide back into the starting 11 and Iwobi will continue in his place. We will lose as we can't afford to have passengers in the squad. Perez has to start. I'd play Ox at number 10, but in central mid, we are stuffed because all of them are in such poor form. Coquelin can't hold on to the ball and Xhaka has only had a handful of decent games - mostly been poor. So really, this is a nailed on loss regardless.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

begeegs wrote:Ozil will glide back into the starting 11 and Iwobi will continue in his place. We will lose as we can't afford to have passengers in the squad. Perez has to start. I'd play Ox at number 10, but in central mid, we are stuffed because all of them are in such poor form. Coquelin can't hold on to the ball and Xhaka has only had a handful of decent games - mostly been poor. So really, this is a nailed on loss regardless.
I agree it's fixtures like this that we absolutely can't carry passengers and personally I'd give Ozil 45 minutes to impress and if he ain't at it then sub him at half time. I agree with your player assessment for the rest too, mate - with one exception. There is no way I'd consider the Ox for this game. His standard two-games-of-form-per-season are over now and he is back to headless chicken mode, pissing away simple passes and making the wrong decision every single time. Mousers away is one of those games you need ball retention to have any chance, and whilst that is one of Ozil's strengths, I'd still sub him if he goes missing.

I still feel we will get something out of this game, not for a second because of us playing well, but because the mousers are so inconsistent and when they are poor, they are utter shit, especially at home this season. How they turn up will dictate the result I reckon. But also we must consider Wenger's luck of the devil in this equation... :|

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

DB10GOONER wrote:
begeegs wrote:Ozil will glide back into the starting 11 and Iwobi will continue in his place. We will lose as we can't afford to have passengers in the squad. Perez has to start. I'd play Ox at number 10, but in central mid, we are stuffed because all of them are in such poor form. Coquelin can't hold on to the ball and Xhaka has only had a handful of decent games - mostly been poor. So really, this is a nailed on loss regardless.
I agree it's fixtures like this that we absolutely can't carry passengers and personally I'd give Ozil 45 minutes to impress and if he ain't at it then sub him at half time. I agree with your player assessment for the rest too, mate - with one exception. There is no way I'd consider the Ox for this game. His standard two-games-of-form-per-season are over now and he is back to headless chicken mode, pissing away simple passes and making the wrong decision every single time. Mousers away is one of those games you need ball retention to have any chance, and whilst that is one of Ozil's strengths, I'd still sub him if he goes missing.

I still feel we will get something out of this game, not for a second because of us playing well, but because the mousers are so inconsistent and when they are poor, they are utter shit, especially at home this season. How they turn up will dictate the result I reckon. But also we must consider Wenger's luck of the devil in this equation... :|
What are you on about....half time indeed... 70th minute and not a second earlier. Makes no difference how he's playing anyway....the subs have already been decided before kick off. Just standard. solid management.

Bog standard!!